PDA

View Full Version : Strange and off the wall Question

Samantha Lough
03-22-2007, 07:48 AM
Hi everyone,
I was driving to work this am (1 hour each way) and I was thinking (ok scary thing to do at 3 am). Would I if I could get a partial transformation no I do not mean breast like every one seems to want but have well the lower half changed but leave my upper half male so I could still pass at work and at home and basically be in the closet but having my under things actually fit right and my teddies not have the bulge, and maybe my hips trimmed to a more fem silhouette. I know sounds weird but here is the question and I would like ftm to answer also would you just have small changes done to make it easier on yourself image if you could, I do not mean full body just small changes like (ok for some large changes) like adding a package but leaving the ladies intact or removing the boys but leaving the rest untouched (sorry I know that sounds crude and un lady like but really do not know how else to say it). I know some of us want more hair, less hair, beards no beards, breast no breasts, but what I am asking if you could get just one thing done what would it be and no money is not a object but only one thing even if it is just your voice, Now I do not mean having a more accepting SO. But I mean something that if added or taken away will be permanent and that you feel will bring you more happiness (now this is on the premises that your SO would have no objections and is 100% behind you even if they aren’t) and for the GG’s so I do not leave you out please give us 1 thing you would have changed no matter the cost, and again not things to other people just yourself… and To all if nothing then why and please no My SO won’t let me or my SO won’t understand. And not psychological I mean physical . Like I said thinking at 3 am is scary !!!!!
Samantha

Nikki A.
03-22-2007, 08:06 AM
I think that if all is said and done I don't think that I would really make any drastic changes. Maybe a little lipo to get rid of some fat in the wrong places, diet and exercise.
If I was to remove the "package", I would then go all the way. Either be one or the other no halfway.

Nicole
03-22-2007, 08:06 AM
If we are talking about a fantasy alteration, then I would like to be a bit shorter with smaller feet so I could wear size 9 1/2 shoes & have more choices for clothing. However I'd want to remain tall & proportional like I am now because I have a runway model body shape.

As for a realistic change it would be to remove my beard. Since I have recently begun electrolysis this will likely be a reality.

Kate Simmons
03-22-2007, 08:15 AM
About the only thing I would want to change is the fact that I'm bald. It would be nice to have some hair. That way if I decided I wanted to grow it and style it, I'd be able to, rather than having to wear wigs all the time. Everything else is pretty much under control and acceptable to me.:happy:

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 08:18 AM
My age.........lol

younger much younger

Samantha Lough
03-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Yes great Height is perfect Karen, Salandra I agree have some thinning goin on ontop here also

Karren H
03-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Huh? What was the question again??

Well if I could have one thing done it would be forgiveness for my past male sins... Yep!!! That's what I'd like... You guessed it..... Something that is so male and no matter how hard I try I just can seem to hide .....

I'd love to just cut them off... Or hook up the shop vac and well you knoiw... Lol

Too many years of beer and food abuse.... No matter how much I diet they just don't disappear... Fire up the liposuction machine..... Those love handles have got to go!!!! Hehe

Love Karren

CharleneCD
03-22-2007, 08:56 AM
All my facial and body hair would go bye bye. Lazer and electrolysis all the way baby.

Samantha Lough
03-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Sorry Karen I ramble, normally I have my GF edit before post but she is with her little one