PDA

View Full Version : Where does thjis lead?

Nikki A.
03-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Last night my wife says that I'm transitioning more and more into "woman's clothes". She's not to happy with it.
Truth is yes, panties all the time, nothing sexy hi-cut Hanes cotton most of which are one color or striped. Honestly, I just find them more comfortable.
Support pantyhose or tights when it is cold, again I sometimes spend alot of time outdoors and on my feet. I stay warmer and my legs hurt alot
less.
All of my current jeans are woman's sized. Some of which were hand me downs that are too big for her some we bought new. Again they are uni styled nothing baggy or overtly femme. Why, they were there and they fit well.
There is one stretchy tee (dark blue) that I wear under my work clothes when it is very cold. It is not bulky and it is long and does not pull out. Yes, it feels good but it serves a purpose.
When not at work clogs, suede no ornamentation. Home alone I would prefer a long skirt or leggings, but i save this for when I'm really stressed and she's not in too bad a mood. Sometimes she's OK other times no although lately she's been more begrudging than accepting.
After all these years I guess that I'm still finding out what I'm all about, and how the story ends. I enjoy dressing and I wish I could wear and present how myself on how I feel at that time. I'm a good parent, husband and I work hard and yet there is a part of me that still feels hollow and a hypocrite in that I can't express my feelings.
Any others feel this way?

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Your feelings are normal. I would venture to guess that many feel like you do.

Billijo49504
03-22-2007, 09:47 AM
I think at some point, we all have used the same excuses for wearing womens clothes. So I guess that makes you about as normal as the rest of us. I say I buy my clothes at Lane Bryant, because the ladies there treat me nicer than the ones at WalMart.:tongueout See, we can all find a reason for anything we want too. Oh, skirts are cooler in summer than pants. Actually, sundresses are even cooler.....BJ