PDA

View Full Version : Me......

Sarah Plumber
03-22-2007, 10:40 AM
I've not realy got around to writting much here, I suppose it's time I did.

I'm pretty much like everybody else here. Started young. Mums and Sisters Stuff..used to hide things in my instrument case and it was found a few times.

Married young and thought my first wife was getting used to it but she found others guys more interesting. My CD'ing did'nt help and that was that.

My first wife outed me to my second before we married. But she thought we had been playing and I thought I could stop. Both of us were wrong. She says that she would have walked away if she had known the truth, and I don't blame her. We've been up and down with the subject for years now. My "stash" has been found a few times, disposed of and then replaced.

I think we are "getting used" to the subject now. She's not happy with it and I'm uncomfortable but participate whenever I get the chance.

Now during this week I woke up rather cold. On the bottom of the bed was a stappy t-shirt so I grabbed it in the middle of the night and put it on...and guess what..I've worn it every night since without my SO batting an eye ! OK so it's black ... but I think the pink one might be next..."little steps" ?

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 10:46 AM
It is all about gradual steps. Hopefully it gets better.