PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Behaviour?

Ryan
03-22-2007, 02:09 PM
I posted this elsewhere, and some of the replies were hillarious so......

Fess up, what bad things did you do when you were a kid, or what did your sibblings/friends do to you that was bad, that you now look back n laugh?????

My sister stabbed me in the back with a pair of scissors when we were fighting over a ball of wool once. Got caught trying to nick some waterballons from a shop aswel. I used to get my sis in trouble too at times, or wind her up then she would bash me n get into trouble for it.

pocoyo
03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Once I wrote on the wall with crayons when I was like 3 or something.
I felt so bad about it that I wrote [pocoyo] did this ...:heehee:.

Oh and when I was a punk in like 1997 or something, my friend and I had milkshakes and I said as a joke "I dare you to pour it in that car" (the window was open) and she did and the man saw her and chased after us. (He probably just thought we were 2 boys btw.. from how we looked). We ran into a theater and hid in the toilets. I twisted my ankle running away too lol!

Bunked off school a lot but that was mainly because I was bullied and misunderstood.

Erm and that's it really I think.. well there's probably a few silly stories like that ... nothing really bad I don't think. If I remember anything else I will say.

I'm a good boy! (Stop glowering at me like that Shelly & Tamara... I AM!)

Abraxas
03-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Ohhhh boy. I was a horrible child. Wrote on the walls in permanent marker til I was... 12 or 13. Also, I punched walls, and stabbed through them with knives and screwdrivers.
Went skinnydipping in a public pool with my friend... in the middle of the afternoon. Got caught by friend's mum.
Ran away from home when I was 11-- my dad was actually chasing me in his car, and I hopped a fence and hid in someone's backyard until he'd gone by.
Snuck out of the house more times than I can count.
Nicked my parents' bottle of run and drank it when I was 14.
Lesse... me and my friends went to the movies, and we never had enough for three tickets, so two of us would buy tickets and go in, then let the third person in the back door.
Stole a rubber dog turd from the dollar store once... Although that one's more funny than naughty, I think. I then put it on my dad's pillow. A year or so before I'd put a very realistic-looking fake cockroach on his pillow. He screams like a girl when he's scared lol
And, of course, making out under the bleachers in high school...
Oh, and this one time, some new houses were being built in my neighbourhood so me and my brother and some friends went and played hide-and-seek in one of them. It'd been raining so there was mud everywhere and we tracked it into the house-- it was all over the place. I hid on a closet shelf and left muddy footprints on the walls.

Yes, yes, horrible child. I think I've definitely mellowed...

ZenFrost
03-22-2007, 08:38 PM
When I was little, my brother and cousin (who lived with us at the time) and I did a lot of naughty things. Over and over again. One of our favorite activities was to to run around the house with big balls or yarn, unraveling them and wrapping them around everything we could. It always ended up looking like a colorful spiderweb all over the house.

Another thing we did was set up 'burglar traps' which were elaborate booby traps by all the doors. Our parents didn't really like that.

We also had fun throwing rolls of toilet paper down the hamper (unraveling them) and then running them back upstairs and doing it again.

We once took my brother's mattress and rode it down the stairs.

RevMoonSerpent
03-22-2007, 09:05 PM
My brother and I use to fight non stop when we were growing up and a prank I pulled on him back fired on me. Our bedroom door knobs had the old fashion locks that you lock from the inside but there is a hole on the outside that you can use a screw driver to open it if it's locked. While he was in the shower I decided to lock his door so that he would be stuck outside after his shower in nothing but a towel.
Well he got mad at me of course and yelled for me to get a screw driver and open the door before he told me parents and got me in trouble.
Well you know how they always tell you to never run with things like knives with the pointy end up. Yes, I think you guessed it. I ran up the stairs with a Phillips head screw driver, slipped on the steps and the point went right between my eyes. I just happened to be lucky that it didn't go in my eye. I still have a small star shaped scar to prove it.
Thankfully, I was bleeding so much that I didn't get in trouble for the prank just yelled at for running with a screw driver.

CaptLex
03-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Ouch, Rev! That's what's known as instant karma. Glad it wasn't a lot worse. :straightface:

jsoto81
03-22-2007, 09:53 PM
ouch rev. that hurts my forehead just reading it.

I guess you could say I was kind of bad, in 8th grade I use to go to disneyland alot and I pretty stole anything I could get my hands on. I guess I was pretty good because I never got caught. Other than that I use to fight alot with my mom, mostly cause was unhappy with the way I am, so I'd get angry and fight alot.

Dasein9
03-22-2007, 10:17 PM
I punched walls too. Once kicked a huge hole in the wall.

Once, as a teenager at a Lutheran Youth conference, I dropped a chocolate cake from a 7th floor balcony. It landed right next to a poshly dressed lady all in white. The girls I was with and I pulled out a board game really quickly and set it up. When security arrived, they just asked "There are boys next door, aren't there?" Since the (other) boys were nowhere around, we said yes and got away with it.

I would sneak a book into gym class, against my leg and under my tube sock, pulling sweat pants down over it and go off to read somewhere.

Once when I was about 5, another kid used the f-word. I asked my much-older sister what the word meant, and she said only "That's a word we don't use. We say 'making love,' and it's something two people do when they love each other very much." That's all she told me. So, I was walking through the house and saw one of my brothers. And I loved my brother very much. So I said, "Hey, [Das' brother] let's make love!" He went screaming through the house in horror.

bi_weird
03-23-2007, 01:01 AM
I was pretty vanilla unless my brothers were around. Only cut class a couple of times, never stole anything or pranked anything.
But when the boys were around, we were terrible. We'e tie strings so that we couldn't open each other's doors. When Dad came home from business trips we'd set up Home Alone style traps. Once we had a tank full of tadpoles in the shed. Another time it was spiders in the house. We were always wrestling too, and taking each other's stuff. How Mom survived is beyond me.

Abraxas
03-23-2007, 03:01 AM
Oh God Das that's great!
ROFL!!

Kinda like when my brother heard the word boobies for the first time, and then took it upon himself to compliment my mother at dinner... Yeah, my dad wasn't too pleased with that.

And speaking of brothers and accidental injuries, mine (same one) was carrying some dishes up the stairs, and tripped, smashing a glass between a plate and his wrist. That sucker bled a lot-- and I was the one who found him, screaming... Holding his wrist at an angle so the gash was wide open. Could see his tendons and everything. It was actually pretty cool looking, apart from the fact that he thought he was going to die. That was sad. :( Poor kid, he was only like 9 or 10.

I've also caused my mum to break her tailbone twice. Once when I was really little, she was giving me a bath and fell backwards against the toilet. The second time, I goaded her into going rollerskating with me and she fell down. Funny thing is, I tease myself about that, but she never even teases about holding it against me. *shrug*

Evert
03-23-2007, 04:06 AM
Naughty behavior? Lemme think.

When I was around 3 I got mad because I wanted my dad to buy me a toy. I ripped all the buttons from his shirt. We were standing in the supermarket and dad was not amused...

Mom and I were always fighting. My mom was depressed and somehow she always fought with me. So she always ran after me saying that someday she would hit me. When I was 13 I couldn't take it anymore and yelled that she could f*** off and more things a 13yr old shouldnt say to his mom. But it worked.

I ran away from home more times than I have fingers.

I vandalise town (still do) with stickers and 'art'.

When I was 14 I got really angry cause my brother was being a complete !$%#$$% so I picked him up and carried him outside. But the moment I slammed the door closed he wanted to push it open. He slammed his arm through the glass window and he still has a 4 inch scar on his arm.

I smoke, but family doesn't know.

The family thinks I'm a straight girl but meanwhile I've been kissing a girl in the pub and even ended up at her place. Nothing happend there but we had a great time.

and there might be more but i think I don't want to remember it.. :heehee:

John
03-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Bit my little brothe and the arm so hard it bled, and then toled my mother he was crying because a bee stung him. Yeah, she belived that for all of two seconds.

I never did anything particulally naughty, just daft. Like the time my mother had to ring the doctors because I got a sequin stuck up my nose. Twice.

Dasein9
03-23-2007, 10:50 AM
I hit my mom back once. She was so busy hitting me she never noticed.

Dasein9
03-23-2007, 12:05 PM
When I was about 4, I was very annoyed by Wile E. Coyote. He knew what went wrong with his traps, but never fixed the flaw to catch the Road Runner. He just started fresh every time. So, I was playing with Play-Doh on a table in the carport, dropped the Play-Doh, and reached for it. Fell off the table, putting an absolutely enormous bruise on my forehead. No fractures, and after the swelling went down, it looked awful, but didn't hurt. There were jokes about clumsiness and about how severely my parents must've been beating me. About a month after it had healed completely, there I was, on the table playing with Play-Doh. I dropped the Play-Doh. This time, I thought I knew the mistake I'd made last time, and was sure I could reach it. Fell off the table, putting an equally enormous bruise on the same spot on my forehead.

This time, there were no jokes, and my family received visits from someone official-looking in the Navy and the Pastor about it. (We lived on a base overseas. ) All of us kids were interviewed separately, and my dad nearly got into serious trouble.

CaptLex
03-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Well, I'm not going to tell stories about me being a naughty child, 'cause I wasn't. I was the perfect child. :tongueout

But I'll tell you about one of the many crazy things my son used to do. When he was very little, whenever he got angry at anyone he would call that person "FAT!" And you have to picture this with as much disdain and indignation a three-year old can muster. It was actually very funny because the way he yelled it out, he must have thought it was the most insulting word in the world. So, I'd laugh internally (at his seriousness), but never let on to him that it was funny. After all, I didn't think I should encourage him to insult a person's physical features just because he felt he'd been wronged.

Anyway, it became so bad after a while, it was a running joke in my family. "Oh no, he said the 'F word' again!" :rolleyes: Of course, this was made funnier by the fact that most people who had no clue what we meant thought we were referring to the other "F word".

michelleupnorth
03-23-2007, 04:00 PM
i think I'll plead the 5th as there may be some outstanding warrants for my arrest. On the bright side I would find a husband.