02-14-2005, 03:38 PM
To me CDing means:
To wear sexy cloths/dress
High Heels
Make-up(Always lol)
Panties
A bra
And Pantyhose.
But my question is do I need the hose? To be a CDer do I need it? Please help me. I'm not sure whether I do or not.

Virtue
02-14-2005, 04:07 PM
No you don't NEED them, lol. I pretty much have none of that stuff :p expect for the underwear of course...and i could steal my moms make up but i havn't yet :D

windycissy
02-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Of course not! Women hate pantyhose with a passion. The only time you see stylish girls wearing tights or stockings in Chicago is in the dead of winter. CD'ers feel they have to wear them because they are a badge of femininity - but if you have the legs for it and live in a mild climate, you don't need 'em. Dark nylons do make your legs look slimmer and they cover up minor imperfections, but they are hardly a fashion essential anymore. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Virtue
02-14-2005, 04:14 PM
I must say thats a nice site Windy :D

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Thanks girls for the advise and nice website Windy.

sherri
02-14-2005, 04:35 PM
If you have the legs for it, there is nothing sexier than smooth, tan legs, and they work in everything from cutoffs to that little black dress. I have noticed, however, that there are a number of settings in which most women apparently think stockings of some sort are appropriate.

Marissa_CD
02-14-2005, 04:41 PM
do you need them to be a CD no. do you want to wear them? thats all that matters there is no CD uniform which demand you wear anything. But I will tell you in any situation weather my legs are tan or not I am always wearing either pantyhose or stockings they feel great and i love the way my legs look in them. so dress as you want and dont worry about what you might be labled as in the process.
Kisses, Marissa.

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 05:18 PM
:) I agree with Marissa_CD they look great on me and feel awsome thanks girls.

ambercd
02-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Tiffany, just in case...http://www.mytights.com/
http://stockingirl.com/

Julie York
02-14-2005, 05:44 PM
So no basque then yet?

You also need......

Corset (only £1.000.000 each).
Blue eye shadow (hey but you Have to, at least once! It's compulsary so you can look REALLY awful in your photo when you are outed by the press.)

Shoes that no sane woman would wear even if she was being paid.

A suspender belt made for someone twice as big as you which falls round your knees when you wear it with stockings. (Damn these stupid dress sizes!)

A bra that itches even though it is physically impossible that it should.

A skirt that makes you go blue trying to zip it up but it feels sexy anyway.

Lipstick that makes you look like a corpse but you stole it from your sister/mother/cousin and you daren't buy your own.

A dress that doesn't fit but you think one day it might if you lost 130 pounds so you don't throw it away.

Pantyhose that are just a little slightly laddered but only if you look at them.

(You've got a lot of catching up to do.)

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 05:47 PM
So no basque then yet?

You also need......

Corset (only £1.000.000 each).
Blue eye shadow (hey but you Have to, at least once! It's compulsary so you can look REALLY awful in your photo when you are outed by the press.)

Shoes that no sane woman would wear even if she was being paid.

A suspender belt made for someone twice as big as you which falls round your knees when you wear it with stockings. (Damn these stupid dress sizes!)

A bra that itches even though it is physically impossible that it should.

A skirt that makes you go blue trying to zip it up but it feels sexy anyway.

Lipstick that makes you look like a corpse but you stole it from your sister/mother/cousin and you daren't buy your own.

A dress that doesn't fit but you think one day it might if you lost 130 pounds so you don't throw it away.

Pantyhose that are just a little slightly laddered but only if you look at them.

(You've got a lot of catching up to do.) Ya I do don't I lol. Thanks girls :)

MonaSmith
02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Hiya Tiffanygirl,

You don't need anything particular to CD. just check the girls on this forum, we range from panty wearers to full blown transitioners. Everyone finds a level that they are comfortable with.

Mona xx.

racheal
02-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. If uncomfortable waering pantyhose, then don't wear them. Which reminds me, sometime I'll have to try them. ;)

Tristen Cox
02-15-2005, 08:23 AM
You must have them, you absolutely must. Part of the rules you know, something like giving Julie York all your shoes if you don't go get at least two pairs or more this instant :p

Wendy me
02-15-2005, 08:42 AM
i love them panty hose stockings , tights yes love them and hate them runs in a new pair..........snaged on something.....hate that......just once take a hot soapy shower in a tight pair of hose and you won't look at them the same way...........

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 08:53 AM
i love them panty hose stockings , tights yes love them and hate them runs in a new pair..........snaged on something.....hate that......just once take a hot soapy shower in a tight pair of hose and you won't look at them the same way........... LOL yep.. I've done that it felt......great....have you tryed taking a shower wish a dress on to...Not an expensive dress just a kinda lounge dress...one that you don't care if it gets dirty or something....Now don't get me wrong I care about all my dresses but some I don't mind if they get messed up....Besides it's just water. :) :D

Wendy me
02-15-2005, 08:58 AM
gives a new meaning to wash and wear..........

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 08:59 AM
/giggle yep

Vickie-CD
02-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Tiffanygirl, the only thing you need is what makes you feel good and feel complete. None of us come from a single mold. Be yourself and enjoy life for all it's worth.
Love,
Vickie

Mikey
02-15-2005, 09:01 AM
Look at women, You see some wearing nylons and some not wearing nylons. Go with what you are comfortable. I wear tan nylons to hide my fish belly white legs and in the winter I wear heavier tights for warmth, They keep my legs warmer than long johns do. (go figure).

Mikey

Vickie-CD
02-15-2005, 09:04 AM
i love them panty hose stockings , tights yes love them and hate them runs in a new pair..........snaged on something.....hate that......just once take a hot soapy shower in a tight pair of hose and you won't look at them the same way...........
Wendy, I wear them all the time when I'm not wearing pants. You're right about getting runs in them, seems like I'me buying the darn things all the time.
Love,
Vickie

Vickie-CD
02-15-2005, 09:09 AM
No you don't NEED them, lol. I pretty much have none of that stuff :p expect for the underwear of course...and i could steal my moms make up but i havn't yet :D
That's how I started Virtue, my moms stuff when I was younger than I can remember. Just think, my whole lifestyle started out as a thief!!! Now I feel guilty, there goes my day.....................
Love,
Vickie

spaskinstyle
02-15-2005, 10:00 AM
If you gals don't mind I will tell you what I have learned over the years... but this is if you give a damn, and then again, who cares right....

Panty hose is optional when doing anything casual...summer, spring, fall if weather permits or if your in a warm climate, winter, again warm climate or if your crazy in Chicago...(hi Windy, neighbor)....

Casual and a step up, say someones special party, or a baptism or something is even ok....or an interview with someone not so special....maybe an interview on morning television would be appropriate-even lunchtime...

Anything formal, anything above mid-management and your in the hose - absolutely, anything else and your considered underdressed. Even if the boss thinks you look great, his wife will think you didn't bother enough. And as far as the interview thing goes anyone who is on late night...do pantyhose..it's just in better taste...I'm not talking Letterman here...but Larry King Live is most certainly a hose man. Hose is always in better taste. Always appropriate. Never overdressed. Hell, you can always run to the gals room and take em off.

Just one from the GG side gals....love to all. Do what feels good right. P.S. The best hose are those that fit! Long Legs and Extra Wide! LOL

Love ya Gals. Theresa

LindaTS
02-16-2005, 09:02 AM
Do we really NEED them to be a CD? Not in the least. As and example of how a lot females dress, I went to a wedding last summer. Almost every woman wore a dress and no pantyhose or stockings. Actually I was shocked. For me, I put on pantyhose, or sometimes stockings, every day when I get dressed. It's just part of me and I wear them all the time with the exception of when I'm wearing my bathing suit. So I suppose we should just wear whatever we feel we want to wear. And the main thing is to enjoy it.

Wendy me
02-16-2005, 09:22 AM
do you need them ??????????ok lets just say no you don't need them but something so smouth slikey and sexey well i think your asking the wrong questions why would not want to wear stockings ,panty hose or tights ..............????????????

Sara Kat
02-16-2005, 11:11 AM
But my question is do I need the hose?
Regular types of pantyhose you don't really need if you've got the legs for them, but you'll definatly need black and white to be stylish. You'll DEFINATLY need some fishnets and stripped stockings though! :D