PDA

View Full Version : First Makeover - My day

NIKKI99
03-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you all my story of when I went for a full days dressing on the 21st which included a full makeover. I wanted to go somewhere where I could get the full experience of how I would look. I went shopping on the Saturday before and bought myself a number of items including a nice top and a fairly short black skirt from Next. On the night before I found it hard to sleep as I was quite excited about the prospect of getting the full look. I have only ever dressed at home and my wife doesn’t know. I have been with her for about twenty years (married 12) and over these years had only dressed maybe 3 or 4 times. These times would be when my wife would have bagged some old clothes for the charity shop or to throw away and I would try something on. I started dressing when I was still at school (about 12) and although I haven’t dressed much while with my wife the thoughts have always been with me. I decided that I would not wear any of my wife’s clothes as I wouldn’t feel I should unless she gave me permission. Anyway my dressing started just after Christmas this year, I have purchased lots of lingerie, skirts, jeans and tops. I do want to tell my wife and I think one of the reasons that I wanted the full look is to show my wife if she is curious. Although I started dressing a long time ago I kind of justify to myself that I have only really been keeping the secret for the last few months, although I will tell her everything when I tell her.
Anyway back to the story. On the Monday (19th) I decided to visit the shop to find out more as it was only a few tube stops from where I was working. I went during the afternoon but didn’t have the nerve to enter the shop I just walked past twice and then went back to work. I decided to go back later that evening and they were open until 8:00 and this time I managed to pluck up the courage and entered the shop. All the people in there were really nice and I was given a cup of tea and shown around. I decided to book a days holiday and go back on the 21st. On the day I left for work as normal and had packed my clothes in my bag that I take to work. As my journey would take me past my office I decided to think of a less direct way to get there so that I didn’t bump in to any work colleagues who would wonder why I was dressed for work when I should be on holiday. I stopped off for a coffee as I was quite early and eventually It was time. I came out of the tube station and just walked down the street and went straight into the shop.
I was met by another girl who I hadn’t met before who was really nice and made me a tea. We chose a wig and some shoes and then I was then taken down to the basement where all the clothes were so that I could choose an outfit. I ended up choosing the clothes that I had brought with me. I was shown the changing room and was given some knickers, bra, tights , panty girdle and corset. I was left to dress my bottom half and then she returned with some silicon breasts. She fitted the corset and tied it to give me a nice shape. She then put the bra on with the silicon breasts and I put my top on. I then went off to have my makeup. I was fitted with a stocking on my head to keep my hair back and to stop any makeup going on my hair. The makeup was started by cleaning my face and then a special foundation was used that would cover up beard shadow. I was trying to follow what was being done but I was also in awe of the transformation that was taking place. I had eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara applied and finally some lipstick. Once the wig was put on I was very pleased with the result. I was given some earrings, jewellery and a belt to add a finishing touch. I then spent several hours walking round the shop and in the rest area. I kept looking close up to my face, I couldn’t believe how smooth my skin looked. I found that wearing the corset was quite restricting, my waist is currently about six inches smaller than my hips so I get a slight shape without any shaping clothing. Do others prefer to get a slightly smaller waist or not to wear them.
I had several photos taken although as it was just a basic digital camera and the flash would make the face very white. This I think could have been better and if I go for another makeover I would choose somewhere where they have better facilities for taking better pictures as this is what you are left with after it is over. I did get two pictures that I liked which seemed to be when the picture was taken in a bright area. Also they seemed to be short of staff on the day I went so I think I would go somewhere where you get a one to one. When it was getting close to me having to leave I felt the urge to need to get dressed back, I think maybe there is some guilt about me doing it in secret. When I started to take the makeup off I was left with black around my eyes at first I was getting worried that it might not all come off. I eventually removed it all but I was left with a line on the top of my head where the stocking over my hair had been. I left the shop and went home and I could still a slight line, my wife didn’t notice. I think the day may have overwhelmed me as I had a number of different feelings while coming home.
Has anyone else done this before and what was there experience like.
As I said I do want to tell my wife but a need to know some of the questions she may ask. I also need to work out what I want, do I want to dress in doors only or be able to pass to go out and how often. Anyone who has told their wives have you been sure about what you want when you have told her or does this change over time. Do you find the more you do the more you want or are you settled.

My wife has been out for a few hours while I have written this so I have had some time to be Nikki.

Sorry about this long post but I just wanted to share my experience.

Love

Nikki

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Wow Nikki what a wonderful and exciting time. Thank you for sharing.

Wenda
03-23-2007, 08:24 PM
That was an intense experience, Nikki! I had a somewhat similar experience 3 years ago this July when I was out of town, and stopped into an adult shop, not looking for anything in particular. I spied the thigh-high boots. They were size 11 and did not fit, but, when I was trying them on in the dressing room, sans trousers, I was so excited my hands were shaking. I bought a whole range of shoes, lingerie, etc. and shared my new discovery with my GF, who was not at all enthusiastic about my discovery.
I didn't push it, but was honest about when Wenda had been around, and what she was up to.
Two months later, on a long weekend out of town, she discovered Wenda as a shopping buddy and friend. Since then my major concern has been for the integrity of my credit card.
When the gates are opened, you can try to mitigate the impact, but you cannot completely control it.
From my experience, be honest, be patient, and be yourself. all the best. w.

noname
03-23-2007, 09:33 PM
I didn't read your whole post, it was difficult reading. Paragraphs are your friend. :)

Chiana
03-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Thanks for sharing. maybe some day I will work up the courage to try something like that. Sounds like fun.

AllieSF
03-23-2007, 11:29 PM
What a wonderfully written detailed description of your big day. Wow! Now you know you can do it, so next time will be better yet. Regarding telling your wife .... go slow and think well of what you want to say, how you will say it, when you will and where. Maybe start by dropping hints. There must be a ton of conversation threads here that you can read to prepare yourself for the worst (first) and the hopefully better! Good luck