PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Symbalism.

lahr
03-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Hello Ladies. Last Sunday my wife and I went out for brunch. Later in the day we showered and dressed in femme, wearing matching panties, garter belts, hose and heels, I lit the gas fire place and we kicked back and watched tv. I never fully dress in her presence, IE wigs, make up, ect. She knows about my torpedo bras and she certainly knows that I pluck my eyebrows to get the high arches and she admires my limited jewelry. ok. We shared a bottle of wine and put a roast in the oven and went back to cuddling and fooling around on the couch and she sez youre into phallic symbols. Pointy toe shoes represent something, Stiletto heels represent something, High arched eye brows have a more significant meaning. She sez that I might look more like a women than a real woman while fully dressed. Am I over doing it? I admit to loving pointy toe shoes and seemed stockings and lip liner and such but am I getting carried away?

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Hello Ladies. Last Sunday my wife and I went out for brunch. Later in the day we showered and dressed in femme, wearing matching panties, garter belts, hose and heels, I lit the gas fire place and we kicked back and watched tv. I never fully dress in her presence, IE wigs, make up, ect. She knows about my torpedo bras and she certainly knows that I pluck my eyebrows to get the high arches and she admires my limited jewelry. ok. We shared a bottle of wine and put a roast in the oven and went back to cuddling and fooling around on the couch and she sez youre into phallic symbols. Pointy toe shoes represent something, Stiletto heels represent something, High arched eye brows have a more significant meaning. She sez that I might look more like a women than a real woman while fully dressed. Am I over doing it? I admit to loving pointy toe shoes and seemed stockings and lip liner and such but am I getting carried away?

If you are then I guess I am gone. I do all of the same things and I am just being me.
Symbols or not I love it. I am staying carried away and trying to figure out how to over do it even more.

susie evans
03-23-2007, 11:39 AM
sounds like you are going the right direction to me finsh the job and have fun out shopping are dining are some thing :heehee:

susie