PDA

View Full Version : Dressing more often - forum influence

jeniffer
03-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi Girls, Since joining this forum i`ve had the urge to dress more often. I have done a lot of reading on the forum so i can keep up with everyone and i have enjoyed every minute of it.Also pick up alot of idea`s aswell which has helped me Have any of you had the same feelings

All the best:love: Jennifer

sara_also
03-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Since I have joined the forum, I have not had the urge to dress more often.
However, the knowledge that I have gained is priceless...

Lissa Stevens
03-23-2007, 06:23 PM
For me the more I dress the more I want to. It's like a heroin addiction only more expensive. The forum hasn't really caused me to dress more, the support has just made it easier to dress in public more often.

Angie G
03-23-2007, 07:20 PM
All the time so go dress hun :hugs:
Angie

insearchofme
03-23-2007, 07:46 PM
I find that when ever I can't dress this forum helps me stay sane!

Wenda
03-23-2007, 07:57 PM
This forum is addictive and dangerous for our credit cards.

charlie-50
03-23-2007, 08:14 PM
keeping up with the jones girls here could get expensive. sence i started checkin out this this site ive been cd,ing every night. cp

Suzie S.
03-24-2007, 05:58 AM
I think I have dressed a bit more often too. This forum, and the wonderful members here, have helped be understand and accept myself a bit more. This, in turn, caused a bit of an increase. It has not caused any problems at all, and I thoroughly enjoy it even more due to the shedding of a lot of guilt. :happy:

jasmine57
03-24-2007, 07:39 AM
In my present situation, my oppotunities haven't been as often since joining the forum. But the urges have increased. The girls here have shared their knowledge and tips and I'm dying to try so many of them.
:love:
Jasmine

Amy Hepker
03-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Welcome to our world. I have learned many things here and have opened up meore of my femine side, but I live in a mans worlds were I work closely with other men and could never come out to them, so I stay hidden in my own little world, besides I look to Male to ever pass.

Lovely Rita
03-26-2007, 09:55 AM
This certainly is a place that can influence you in the right direction.

As far as dressing more often.