PDA

View Full Version : Is dressing erotic for you?

yingyang
03-23-2007, 06:48 PM
:heehee: I don't know if this is appropriate, but dressing is an erotic adventure for me, and I really don't know why. Do any of you (please be honest without being offensive) get an erotic kick out of dressing? Is that a part of it for others? Or am I a pervert?
PS
I've decided to call myself "Mary".

silkie h
03-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Of course you are a pervert & so am I. We both get the same buzz fom what we do. Some of the bravest people I have ever encountered are perverts, but that makes them unique. There are exceptions of course who get the rest of us a bad name. You are different. Live with it. If I can do it , so can you

Angie G
03-23-2007, 07:14 PM
No Mary it's not about that with me I just love to dress:hugs:
Angie

Sandra
03-23-2007, 07:19 PM
I hope you don't mind a GG posting here but I'm going to anyway :)

From what I have read on this forum a lot will say yes dressing is erotic for them and then some will say yes at the begining it was but not now.

I know for my SO when she first started dressing yes there was the erotic kick certainly present but as time has gone on the "kick" has diminished and more so since she started dressing 24/7.

As for being a "pervert" hell no, a bit different maybe ;)

cindychan
03-23-2007, 07:21 PM
It rarely is erotic for me anymore, it seems more of a necessity.

Daintre
03-23-2007, 07:33 PM
At first it was erotic, but over time that has changed for me, now it fills a "need" that I continue to have.

insearchofme
03-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Erotic when I was younger, now it sometimes is but mostly it feels right.

Karren H
03-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Nope.... Eratic maye but not erotic... hehe

Love Karren

az_azeel
03-23-2007, 07:46 PM
:iagree: Definatley highly erotic.....just ask my s/o :heehee:

Seraph
03-23-2007, 07:48 PM
The answer to your question is yes.

It is very erotic for me. :heehee:

yingyang
03-23-2007, 07:51 PM
:o I've had to deal with this for a long time. I sure hope I can get beyond, but I've always dreamed of getting beyond this ying/yang thing.
:love: I don't know if this is the symbol I want,
but the word is.
Mary

AllieSF
03-23-2007, 07:58 PM
It is erotic for me. It is also a unique experience that is helpingme to discover who I am outside the norms of our overly critical society. I do not consider myself no any others here perverts. But as the old saying goes, true perversion is in the eyes of the pervert!

charlie-50
03-23-2007, 08:02 PM
i dont think its erotic for me every time. but dressing up certainly puts me in the right fame of mind. cp

Ammdi
03-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Heh, yeah it's erotic, I'm a perv.
I know already.

SandyR
03-23-2007, 08:57 PM
For me a kinds "must have thingy".....

SandyR

SandyR
03-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Its more of a "must have thingy for me".

Huggs...

SandyR

lisalove
03-23-2007, 09:11 PM
No it's not erotic for me, I don't know if it ever was. I started when I was 5, I found a pair of panties while walking to school. then a few weeks later found another pair in the same place. Then at 11 I started wearing panties 24/7, and trying other lingerie. Then at 18 I started fully dressing. I am now 41. To me they are just clothes, I love them so I wear them. They are all I own, no men's clothing ever.
As for me being a pervert, nope I'm a provert. I've been at it a long time. (Not dressing, that is natural to me)

Jennifer Soames
03-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Yes, especialy the Lingerie. Love buing and wearing it.have a friendly shop where they are very supportive and once I make my purchase they give me 5 minutes alone.

27th Jennifer
03-23-2007, 10:43 PM
Yes definitely. I think that it is sexy when GG's dress up with great makeup, and I think it is a turn on to do it as well.

jasmine57
03-23-2007, 10:51 PM
It use to be very erotic to dress. Now that part seems to have left and the excitement is just in the dressing.
:love:
Jasmine

joann07
03-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Same here. Dressing used to have an erotic effect, but like everyone else said, its starts to become a normal part of you. It comes back every now and then, whenever I get a new dress or something.

Mitzi
03-24-2007, 12:05 AM
As my avatar proclaims, I'm an oldie, first public outing back in the 50's (to a Halloween ball). Dressing still remains "sensual" even to this day.

Some years back, a PBS program featured a sexologist guy who said there is no such thing as "abnormal" sexual activity. Just because there are fewer people engaging in a particular activity does not make it abnormal.

So, no, we're not perverts, or at least not abnormal...:happy:

Mitzi

mithali
03-24-2007, 12:34 AM
for me too its a erotic thing.. i feel very sexy when i am dressed...also am a Bi so it makes me more excited when i dress for my partner...but have not got the courage to do it in open... am a closet dresser.....

GinaVegas
03-24-2007, 01:07 AM
It's all erotic for me!

Sugar01
03-24-2007, 02:17 AM
Mostly erotic for me. I just can't see going through all the trouble just to sit around the house in women's clothing and feel neutral about it. When I'm not in that mood, I simply don't dress. Seems to make sense to me.

Suzie S.
03-24-2007, 04:20 AM
It's not erotic for me, and I never bring Suzie into the bedroom either. That is one place she is not welcome, if you know what I mean. I am fine with that, and respect my wifes wishes. On the other hand, certain outfits can make me feel more sexy and feminine, but that is different than erotic.
:happy:

MrsDiane
03-24-2007, 07:31 AM
Definitely erotic

horice 3
03-24-2007, 07:50 AM
I find it can help me escape from the rigours of my male persona and allow me to express myself differently. I also feel it helps me to feel less stressed at times, but if my partner is in the mood to make love when i am dressed, it is also an extremely erotic experience for both of us.

Raychel
03-24-2007, 08:20 AM
In my younger days it was erotic, But now that I am older and my hair is mostly gray. I just like the feeling of the great womens clothes. Not erotic at all anymore.

Natalie tv
03-24-2007, 08:26 AM
i find it very erotic...even just doing my make up..it always puts me in the mood......

Crissy Kay
03-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Yes Mary, I do find it erotic, and sexy most times!!!

Margie
03-24-2007, 08:46 AM
It was at first but only for a short time. Mostly when I was very young. The enjoyment of being a "woman", for me, is what dressing was, is and will be. I'm probably a rare one in that I hate heels, wear very little makeup and love just dressing casual most of the time. I do get very, very excited but it's not of a erotic nature.

Eva Diva
03-24-2007, 08:49 AM
i find it very erotic...even just doing my make up..it always puts me in the mood......

When I put on lipstick, I get weak in the knees. I guess that would be a yes. :D

luvheels
03-24-2007, 09:02 AM
For me it's very erotic. I would classify myself as what some others here would call a fetish crossdresser. I dress to varying degrees. Anything from a full outfit down to only the high heels depending on my mood or how much time I have. For me the main focus is always the high heeled shoes or boots.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-24-2007, 09:07 AM
There is definately some eroticism but thats not the whole of it. I feel great while dressed and that is pretty much it in a nutshell. Don't have to get dressed to feel erotic but getting dressed makes me erotic, what a mess this is!

soccervixen
03-24-2007, 10:36 AM
it's fun and enjoyable for rme, but not necessarily erotic.

Billie1
03-24-2007, 10:59 AM
... It's definitely erotic. With my femme persona, my sensuality is heightened, and more liberated. I feel I become more of a sexually-oriented personality. Even after all these years.:D

christiecd
03-24-2007, 11:47 AM
definitely erotic for me too. i have a definite sense of excitement and thrill when i am dressed. it feels so great to be all dolled up.

RobertaFermina
03-24-2007, 01:17 PM
From the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
1 : of, devoted to, or tending to arouse sexual love or desire <erotic art>
2 : strongly marked or affected by sexual desire

Nope. Nada. Nothing Yet.

I am a "Fun Girl" who loves to dress up pretty, or "womanly".
I like to dance, converse, flirt, and have fun. I like to build excitement.
I never get that visceral feeling of desire. At least, not yet.

I still have never dressed up in a "Little Black Dress" and put on that "Sexy Dame" look.

It could be that I have never entered EnFemme through that doorway. When I do, who knows what may happen?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Lilith Moon
03-24-2007, 02:01 PM
It feels right *and* it is also erotic. Either one of those reasons would be enough for me but both together....dynamite !

Sedona
03-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Used to be 99% erotic, but I'm into my 30s, and it's changed a bit. My usual daily panties aren't really erotic, but when I put on anything else, it's about 80% erotic.

tall sam
03-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Definatly erotic for me and its what keeps me comming back for more!! I get such a buzz out of it. The whole think also gives me this amazing feeling of breaking away from myself - being someone else, which get me away from the stressess.

The only let-down I had was when I went out the first time dressed. I was erotically buzzing but the whole eveing was a but of a let down in that regard, just felt a bit out of place (now that I was expecting miracles being 6'6'')

Mikala0589
03-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Very erotic for me. Love to CD and have a lil fun in the privacy of my own home.

sami1952
03-24-2007, 08:02 PM
I just like the feeling i get when i dress,it's like i'm in a different world and no one can take that away from me, it's mine and you can't have it.

ArleneRaquel
03-24-2007, 09:11 PM
When I put on my Bra, Panties, Pantyhose, Red Wig, and Lipstick I receive a strong surge in Sexual Energy that I become intoxiciated, with these Energies, and I need an outlet to release these Energies. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Lipstick Left on a Drinking Glass Rim is So Very Cool

Slip Affinity
03-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Most definitely it's an erotic high for me. It always was and I suspect it will most likely remain that way.

VtVicky
03-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Definitely erotic.

It was when I started as a kid. And it continues into my 60's.

No matter what you say about crossdressing, my closet does not care how old, bald, or overweight I get. And my current outfits do not get jealous if I get interested in trying something new.

bgirl123
03-24-2007, 10:38 PM
hello,i also think that dressing is highly erotic for me,it is so bad for me that i cant even finnish dressing and i need to tack care or myself then i want to get undressed.then 15 min later i want to dress again,it becomes very confusing for me.i think that it is erotic for most of us,if it wasnt we probably would no do it

NIKKI99
03-25-2007, 05:16 AM
My dressing was erotic when I was younger but now I just enjoy being dressed. I recently started dressing after many years and I was surprised that I could dress in all sorts of nice things without any reaction. My only problem is that when I get some time to dress I tend to try on as many things as I can to make the most of the time. It is nice to just choose something and stay in that for a few hours. I think it could be very erotic with my wife (if she knew) although I think that many women may not like that. I think it wouldn’t be the dressing that turned me on but it would add to the excitement if my wife found it exciting. Although she doesn't know I did get dressed in a silky baby doll and stockings once in bed with the lights off. I did this to see what her reaction would be. She could feel the silky clothes but not see me. She didn't go mad but I think it was a bit too far at that time and I took it off. We were very passionate after the clothes were off. So she may have an idea that I like to dress. She made a few funny comments the next day like buying me blouses etc. She also asked me that if I had a problem would I tell her. This was a few weeks ago and I shall tell her soon.

Love

Nikki

aka.laura
03-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Depends on what I wear. When it's a comfortable skirt/blouse combination and a little makeup it just "feels right", it make me relax. It gets really erotic when it's a miniskirt, boots, sexy lingery etc etc and heavy makeup. My wife knows what's going to happen next ;o)))
I love te be a perv!

TraceyDresses
03-25-2007, 06:56 AM
For me it used to be erotic EVERYTIME, now, I mostly just enjoy it in a deeper way, if you know what I mean. Sometimes though, it is still VERY erotic and when it is, look out.

jennifer beckinsale
03-25-2007, 08:38 AM
that is what started this whole wonderful journey.

Colleentg
03-25-2007, 07:46 PM
It's all erotic for me!

I have to agree, but the sensation is less sexually-based now for me. I get goose bumps whenever I put on something new, or something I've never had before. It's like this is what I needed all along, wow! I just got a new purple VC satiny nightie and a new pair of wedge shoes and it did the same thing. It doesn't matter what type of article it is. Well, gosh, even a new bra or panties does it. No, I don't mean the woody!

CindyT
03-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Yes I do thats why I do it!

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Cross-dressing used to be very erotic for me and was at that time done exclusively for sexual pleasure. But as I sit here with less hair on my body than I had two hours ago and wearing fem jewlery, I find that it is not so much erotic and sexual anymore, but endearing, freeing, and just plain pleasurable. I feel - not necessarily more comfortable but a different kind of comfortable when I am dressed as a woman that I do not feel when I'm dressed as a man. I feel like I am expressing, nurturing, and feeding a part of myself that I cannot in men's clothing.
So in short - is cross-dressing erotic for me? Not exclusively. I do it more as an expression of my identity and feminine half than for well...kicks as was typical for me in the past.
I mean, I do get some sexual pleasure out of dressing still, but it doesn't last as long as it used to.

hhfet
04-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Just thinking about it turns me on, it's THE reason I dress!

ArleneRaquel
04-17-2007, 05:44 PM
You bet it is ! When that feeling leaves I'll go back to man mode. :love: :hugs: Trina - Erotic Beauty

Kayleigh888
04-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Depends on what I am wearing

cindybarnes
04-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Ok so, like many others here, dressing at first was always erotic but after years dressing just kinda became normal.
I still have those unexplained moods when I might dress a little bit on the erocic side,dont do that well tho but do get that extra fem feeling if I think my "look"is right
Cindy

ravens_roost2004
04-17-2007, 06:37 PM
After all these years. Over 20. Still Erotic for me! But that is from a Crossdresser that is all but in the closet. My wife knows and supports for the most part. I have never been out dressed enfem, and wonder if that would be too erotic. Not to mention the excitement of finally being out in public as Tina Marie. Now that is another question we could ask.

veronicag48
04-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Dressing is very sensual to me, especially lingerie. But also when I find an outfit that "I" think I look and feel good in it is erotic. After awhile I settle down and get composure. Also I don't get the opportunity to dress or stay fully dressed for any length of time, so its always erotic when I first get dressed. :c9:

Fab Karen
04-17-2007, 06:49 PM
No, as someone else said, it fills a need. To non-dressers I compare it to putting on your favorite clothes that look good.

As the song goes, "who's that pretty girl in that mirror there?":D

XDW Nathan-Natasha
04-17-2007, 07:28 PM
You know...that's funny, it used to be exclusively erotic for me. I mean, I enjoy the heck out of doing it now, and it IS still sensual, but I do it for different reasons than I used to.
From elementary school to like, last year, cross-dressing used to be a completely erotic ride that I took for sexual pleasure when I wanted it...
But lately it's kinda transformed more into a part of my identity, a part of who I am. I still find myself getting erotic feelings when I dress sometimes, but not usually.
I remember the first time I dressed without feeling 'turned on' - it was a wierd feeling. I watched all of Donnie Darko plus some of the special features enfemme and didn't want to do anything sexual once. It was an alien feeling to me then (that was about six months or so ago...more or less) but its become pretty commonplace (but far, far from boring) now.

I guess I've enjoyed trying to get to know myself as Natasha better, as a woman, as a person. What's she like? How is Nathan different from her? It's still really enjoyable but it's not necessarily erotic. I think of it as like a relationship. It may be all about the physical intamacy at first, but you begin to see more and more in your partner than in the erotic relationship you share. It's kinda like that for me, I'm seeing more in being Natasha then the sexual, than the erotic, and I'm beginning to explore that more.

I mean...I don't wanna be too personal here, but the only time I'm ever sexual when I dress is when I am wearing women's formal gloves (like prom gloves or what have you) and pretty much nothing else femme.
My cross-dressing as a whole started off as a fetish for women's gloves, and I guess that part hasn't left me.
I still wear gloves a lot when I cross-dress, but I have my 'dressing gloves' and my 'fetish gloves' and there's no cross-over between groups. So the only sort of dressing that is sheerly erotic for me is when I wear gloves, and only gloves.
The rest of my femme clothes are for me as Natasha - not for me to 'get my kicks', I suppose you could say, as Nathan.

This was a great post, Mary! I hope I wasn't TOO personal here, but you said 'be honest without being offensive' and I hope this post fits the bill. Thanks for raising such a sensitive subject. It looks like you've gotten a lot of good feedback.

And thank you all for your openness! And no...we're not perverts...we're cross-dressers, there's a world of difference there! Thanks again ladies!

Samantha B L
04-17-2007, 07:30 PM
It is definately erotic for me but it doesn't have to be each and every time. It is also a big adventure and adrenaline surge just to try on female clothing items and to see how you look in them and to wear them for a little while or a few hours.I'm not very passable but if I can look reasonably female or at least like(if you'll pardon the expression)a pretty cd'r then I enjoy that too.Then there are times when certain garments feel soft and relaxing and you want to just sit and talk with freinds or take it easy for a couple of hours.

XDW Nathan-Natasha
04-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I completely forgot I posted here earlier. Hmmm, 'in short...' (from my last post) I guess my latest post was my story 'in long'. Sorry to repeat myself some.

Alex!
04-17-2007, 07:32 PM
No. My crossdressing is a way for me to relax (an effective porthole to my feminine side, I guess) and is also an artistic adventure (often more than that - a significant challenge). My body is the canvas, so to speak.

Jennifer_G_2
04-17-2007, 07:47 PM
First off, I do not wish to offend anyone, but I am simply amazed how many here do not lend CDing being erotic any merit. If it wasn't, I dont imagine many would be posting here, instead they would be on a TS site/forum discussing SRS or something.

We are CDers, and I think it is absolutely erotic on at least a subconcious level, if we have got used to it or not. If CDing never feels erotic to you, perhaps there is more to it. Dont get me wrong, there is much more to feeling like a woman then that of an erotic nature, but I think it always exists, with me at least.

Jen

Charleen
04-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Used to be, but not now.

Sapphire
04-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Erotic but also more than that. It certainly is a very sensuous experience. The clothes are beautful and there is also the make-up and perfume - there are just so many dimensions to be explored. It's like entering a different world.

deniedtoo
04-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I hope you don't mind a GG posting here but I'm going to anyway :)

From what I have read on this forum a lot will say yes dressing is erotic for them and then some will say yes at the begining it was but not now.

I know for my SO when she first started dressing yes there was the erotic kick certainly present but as time has gone on the "kick" has diminished and more so since she started dressing 24/7.

As for being a "pervert" hell no, a bit different maybe ;)

yup. :yt: .. well.. except for the pervert part... yes u r :spank: no go to my room and think about what you did! :dom:

Denied

spaelwitterbok
04-17-2007, 08:10 PM
As said earlier if I am wearing sexy cloths it is erotic.... If I am wearing comfortable of lounge cloths it is erotic at first but fades
:)

KrystalS
04-17-2007, 08:21 PM
To me it still is erotic. I just love the feel of of nylons on my legs as I pull them on. the sound of my heels as I walk across the floor. The sight of myself in the mirror. To me it. is a tactile and visual experiance every time I dress.

annekathleen
04-17-2007, 08:34 PM
When I first started wearing womens panties, it was highly erotic!
I've dressed to add to my sexual arousal!
Now I wear panties 24/7, and they no longer create the arousal that they once did. I guess I'm used to wearing panties.

Minerva Morgan
04-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi, Mary.
Yes, dressing is erotic; and, again, when younger was very much so. Now, the xxx is more my dress size rather that my libido. I feel more aroused when dressed than in drab because I feel prettier and more desirable. I suspect that most people dress-up, not only to be attractive to others, but to feel good about themselves.
I would hesitate to equate eroticism with perversion. To me, violence and intolerance are perverted; although both are sadly considered acceptable. For many, it would be far more heinous is I put on a dress and make-up than if I shot someone. Now that's perverted! As for terminology such as 'freak'; in my hippy days (not refering to my present lower dimensions), being a 'freak' was desirable. It meant a being mindless conformist.
The difficulty with the erotic side of crossdressing is that it can be so lonely, therefore depressing. Just remember, dear, as Oscar Wilde said:

"Do not do unto others as you would have them do unto to you. Their tastes may differ."

Love,

Minerva

Minerva Morgan
04-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh I forgot. When I was younger EVERYTHING was erotic. Well, almost everything. Better than 50&#37;?

Love,

Minerva

Joyciecd
04-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Dressing is intensely erotic for me, and I hope that it never abates. Just having that constant feeling of feeling that panty leg end seam thingy rubbing on my backsides keeps me at a mild level of arousal all the time. When I begin to fully dress each stage gets me hornier. By the time i am fully dressed I am READY! I only have "relations" when dressed. I am attracted to guys, females and other CDers when dressed, and have "friends" in all categories.

Deidra Cowen
04-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Not erotic for me anymore...gotten used to it I imagine. But I admit when I first started dressing it did turn me on a bit. :p

StephanieH
04-18-2007, 10:12 AM
It depends on the attire I think and the setting more than simply dressing or not dressing. Obviously some of this stuff is sexier than other pieces, so when wearing sexy attire, yes, I feel more erotic. Generally though, the feeling comes from knowing there will be something more to the evening than just dressing!

Feeling erotic is a state-of-mind, and if the mood's right, I can feel that way fully clothed in overalls and work boots, or completely nekked, or whatever. I think it has a lot more to do with the feedback I'm getting from wifey than anything else. Take care! :happy:

joperinal
04-18-2007, 11:30 AM
In the beginning it was always erotic, but the first time with make up and wig I looked in the mirror it was not. Probably to surprised who that girl in the mirror was :heehee: Now it depends a bit on what I am wearing. But it is hard not to when I see a hot chick in the mirror :D

JoAnnDallas
04-18-2007, 12:29 PM
I still get a rush when I am all dressed up and out, but it is no longer erotic.
I am apporaching 60 and I guess when you get into the mature years the erotic element gets less.

EmmaJane TS
04-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Hi Girls,

Before I dressed fully (hair, makeup and breast forms) yes it was highly erotic but than I guess that was from looking at guy wearing girls clothes in the mirror. Now I've started to develop my femme personality it's not really that erotic anymore, but buying something new is always a thrill.

Hugs and kisses,

EmmaJ.

keena
04-18-2007, 01:16 PM
If it's perverted then I'm a perverted pervert.

paulaN
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM
It's still erotic to me after all these years. maybe not as much but it still is. And I have on old saying, all men are perverted ask any woman.

Sarah cd
04-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Dressing is very erotic for meel just the feel of a nice outfit with some make up on is such a buzz

Victoria Anne
04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Mary it was an erotic experience for me as a teen however the erotocism has past with my personal growth and development as a person. Dresssing for me now is simply a means by which I express that part of me that is woman,that is to say me,I feel most comfortable when I am dressed,in style as well as a person.Pervert, no I dont think so just a bit different perhaps.

JamieTV
04-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes, dressing is extremely erotic. Almost more for my wife than for me at times I think.

paula_cd
04-18-2007, 01:48 PM
...oh yes very much erotic for me! I Love it!

jennifer beckinsale
04-18-2007, 04:39 PM
very erotic especially when trying on new shoes.

cdjess2001
04-19-2007, 08:41 PM
First post.
definatly an erotic thing for me at this point.

NewBetty
04-19-2007, 08:52 PM
:heehee: I don't know if this is appropriate, but dressing is an erotic adventure for me, and I really don't know why. Do any of you (please be honest without being offensive) get an erotic kick out of dressing? Is that a part of it for others? Or am I a pervert?

YES! It was the original appeal, and it is totally what got me to put on that first cami n slip a few weeks ago after many years of thinking I was over the appeal of the silky stuff. (DUH! I shoulda gotta clue based on all the erotic art I enjoyed of CWDs and CDs.) I don't even think CDing is my most extreme "perversity" (LOL) but we won't get into that.

HERE's what I'm finding strange: I've spent a couple weekends at home dressed (no hair & m.u.) where I'm just happy doing whatever (mostly artistic projects) in g-string, hose, panties, bra and the cutest little sheer dress... and not thinking about sex at all (welll.... mostly anyway...)

Alice Torn
04-19-2007, 09:09 PM
.To be honest, I do get a sexual thrill, when I am finished taking pics, all dolled up. I can't get over, how WOW!! i look in the mirror!! I dress up, to mimic the tall, long-legged gg, I have always desired, but, never have found. I know it is narcississtic, but, I am totally turned on, by the tall, long-legged lady, I see in the mirror, and, I do imagine, dancing with, being held, laying with a right gentleman, though, in drab, I am attracted only to women, and I am not really atracted to men. It is just when dolled up, that I have fantasies, ot being with a right man.

Dixie
04-20-2007, 12:39 AM
YES!!

AshleyLove
04-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Definately! However, the fact that the only women's clothes I own are lingerie may have something to do with it.. lol.

BrendainTampa
04-20-2007, 01:49 AM
but i want to be with another gurl like me....

desire...attaction...chemistry

brenda

BlUeDrAgOn
04-20-2007, 06:22 AM
I find it very erotic. The entire process, from the shower, picking the clothes, makeup, hairdo and so on in front of the mirror, trying different pieces of lingerie... It's very erotic.

sherri
04-20-2007, 11:48 AM
If you crossdress long enough, other dynamics of your feminine personna begin to emerge and may well supercede sexuality in importance. Nevertheless, I can't imagine sex ever not being a part of it. Every time I pull a skirt up over freshly shaved legs, I feel a little shiver of thrill.

sherri
04-20-2007, 11:50 AM
I still have those unexplained moods when I might dress a little bit on the erocic side,dont do that well tho but do get that extra fem feeling if I think my "look"is right
Cindy

Honey, from what I have seen, your look is always right.

Lisa Golightly
04-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Everyday... no it isn't, but if I want someone to feel special then I will wear things that are.

janet levine
04-20-2007, 03:17 PM
it may be the fact that im gay and 100&#37; femme but i just feel so sexy when im dressed or shopping foir clothes or in anyway out of my male persona.

BrendainTampa
04-26-2007, 04:04 PM
the first time i was completely made over and turned into brenda i thought i would be so "frisky". but in reality i was more concerned with looking good...

plus for me to much has to come off to play...

any solutions to that?

brenda

gaby818
04-30-2007, 08:51 PM
heck ya, just getting ready is erotic and a big turn on for me. part of the reason why its so thrilling.

NancyFL
04-30-2007, 09:04 PM
No crossdressing to me has never been erotic. I started dressing when I was 5 or 6 years old, and it just makes me feel right. This is how I should have been born.

spicyfeet41
04-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Yes, most definitly. The feel of the soft fabric of womens clothes and lingerie against my skin really excites me. Especially wearing pantyhose and shoes. For me, if it wasn't erotic, I wouldn't be cross dressing.

JacquiUKTV
04-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Used to be, not so much now.
If I bother to dress at all, it's to relax into my "femme" character rather than experience a thrill...perhaps I've matured with age; or has the old "mainspring" just wound down? :rolleyes:

Diannna
04-30-2007, 11:30 PM
As much as I am able to dress it is for the most part always erotic. As I age (gracefully, hehehe!) I try to dress some what conservatively. But the softness of female clothing always sends an erotic chill up my spine.

Dixie
04-30-2007, 11:32 PM
All I can say without being offenseive is YES, YES, OH GAWD YES!!!!!:heehee:

Joni Beauman
04-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Erotic feelings come and go and variable rates over time, sometimes when dressed en femme and sometimes not. So sometimes the two conditions intersect. That can not be denied. The need to dress en femme, as now, seems independent.

Yeah. 100. Joni.

erickka
05-01-2007, 07:09 AM
When I was a lot younger, yes. Now , no. I have discovered that this is the real me coming to the surface, and am very comfortable sporting skirts, boobs, and nice heels. To sum it up, I feel complete as a woman, and love it.

sandy_folsom
05-06-2007, 02:09 PM
When I first started, it was always erotic. Now I do regular things - laundry, making the bed, watching TV - en femme without being aroused.

I think it's comparable to being a new relationship. At first, there's a lot of sexual energy but after awhile the sparks settle down and you just become comfortable hanging around with your SO. For me, CD is like that. No need to get hot-n-heavy every time Sandy comes around. Now it's just nice being her.

Of course, this doesn't mean that things don't get hot and heavy from time to time, similar to a real relationship.

monkey88
05-06-2007, 02:51 PM
when I fully dress, it's always erotic, living with my parents doesn't give me much time, so it's like making the most of what I have. Although I'll admit it's sometimes nice just to try on a sexy pair of heels for a little while.

tina_cd48
05-06-2007, 03:39 PM
erotic and then relaxing. It's the greatest escape.

Ruth
05-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Some of my clothes give me a sensual feeling bordering on the erotic, some just feel comfortable and feminine. In general though cross-dressing is not an erotic experience. I wish I understood what it was all about. But I love it anyway.

Dragster
05-06-2007, 08:05 PM
As I tighten my corset laces, as I stretch the stockings up my legs and attach them to the suspenders, as I slide the silky knickers up my stockinged legs, as I fasten my bra around my body and slip in my breastforms, as the satin slip slides down around my body, as I slide my feet into my high heel shoes and fasten the ankle straps, as I pull up the back zip on my dress, as I see my face transformed with make-up and lipstick, as I place my wig upon my head and see the result in the mirror, as I try to walk in my high heels and tight skirt...........
Each of these was an erotic experience for me the first time, and still is at the age of 62. It isn't going to change now, is it?

Tony

jenny53
05-07-2007, 06:13 AM
i get totally turned on by womens undies but not into dressing all the way. but i guess i am still a cross dresser. so we all got out quirks

daniella
05-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Depending on the occassion or outfit there can be more a sense of erotic addventure. However dressing is just plain ol relaxing for me. Even at home just hanging out being me.

Now buying clothes ... that's a turn on for sure.

TGKrissyCD
05-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Another one of those that finds it erotic and sexy. I don't think there has been a time when I have the opportunity to dress that I have not enjoyed the sexy feeling I get as I put on hose, undies, and heels. A touch of perfume does wonders for me. Nearly all of my intimates are of the sexy nature.

allin
05-07-2007, 12:32 PM
PS

I Get erotic as i'm dressing. But as each item of clothing goes on I get a sense of contentment. I calm down and admire myself. Soon, I'm going about my business with out even thinking of how I'm dressed. If I go by a mirror and look, I'm back tosquare one. allin

tammie
05-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Hi Everyone: For me the first time I slipped my arms thru an underwire bra (age 14yo) reached behind me and fastened the band then adjusted my little boy breasts into those sheer lace cups, I was aroused like never before in my life.

I knew then I was breaking some societal taboo. I also knew I loved the feeling and that I would never want to stop wearing a bra. I was changed forever into a crossdresser.

Today 40+ yrs later I put on a Wacoal lacecup underwire and felt the same intense erotic feelings I felt all those yrs ago.

VIVE LE BRASSIERE! VIVE LE LINGERIE!

Melinda G
05-07-2007, 11:55 PM
Welcome To Perverts R Us :D

marie354
05-08-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm sure for a lot of us, in the early days, that it was exciting in that way... But after a while, especially after you get to accept yourself, and let a few friends in on your secret, that kind of thrill is not there anymore... At least with me, I don't get sexually excited just from dressing.

With me, it's all about being a whole person.

It's not just for myself, but for my friends as well, so I can relate my inner feelings without fear of being outed by them. (They haven't yet, anyway... But I try not to piss anyone off too.)

:hugs:

zencat-x
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Its like a drug to me, I get carried away when this vamp goes to play. :devil:

Alice Torn
05-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Some of you may not feel erotic much, anymore, but, the sexy way many of us look, when we go out, will get attention, from many men, who may want to have erotic flings, with us.

Fab Karen
05-08-2007, 03:34 AM
I get erotic feelings from sex, not clothes.

RuthieER
05-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh God, yes! That's how I started, dressing and having sexual fantasies enhanced by the sensation of feeling nylon and satin all over me. The more I dress, the less I do such fantasizing, since it's no longer such a special secret thing anymore. But it continues to be erotic; the sexual fantasies (and occasional sexual reality) continue to be very strong, and that is the principal motivation for buying new clothes and lingerie.

Ruthie

Rikkicn
05-08-2007, 11:42 AM
For many years the chance to put on a pair of panties was far, far apart. so when I ever I did it made me quiver all over.
Eventually I was dressing fully and going to support group outings. I didn't quiver the same way but at the end of the evening back in my hotel alone the lovely erotic felling would be with me as undressed.
Skip ahead several years and I live full time as a woman. The erotic feelings are still with me and can spring up from time to time. Especially when I'm shopping for lingerie or sometimes when seeing myself in the mirror in the dressing room.
The erotic feelings are at the central of my sex life. Wearing, even a pair of panties while having sex is and hopefully, always will be a huge turn on.

VeronicaKate
05-08-2007, 02:11 PM
I hope the erotic high of putting on a corset and some laced thigh highs, or a tight little dress with some heels never goes away, that would be a bummer. The thought of going against the grain of societies norms is a very powerful and intoxicating feeling for me, and I think if that disapears I would have a very depressed inner woman.

Mitch23
05-08-2007, 02:36 PM
the feel of sheer pantyhose, nice frillie panties and a nice silky skirt, the 'swish'

boy oh boy is that just the best feeling - still an erotic thrill after all these years

mitch

JamieTV
05-08-2007, 07:01 PM
oh my god, yes of course its very erotic.....

Bella Amazonia
05-09-2007, 03:07 AM
Erotic - without a doubt. I remember even as a 5 year old having erotic thoughts about having to wear girl's clothes, and nothing has really changed over the years. I'd be curious to see if the erotic feelings changed though if doing this more often, as some have suggested. I suppose even those who go for the highly erotic looks (hooker, bondage, sissy, etc.) might go blah blah after a while if they had to dress that way 24/7.

Gloria Wetson
05-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Nylon nightgowns, bras and panties are very erotic for me. The finishing touches just feel very good, but I'm happy to stay in a bra and panties, or nightgown all day.
Love,
Gloria

Danigyrl29
05-09-2007, 01:37 PM
If it wasn't erotic, I don't think I would do it!

Naomi
05-09-2007, 08:14 PM
PS

My dressing is more than an erotic trip. However i would say , i sometimes feel sexy when i am dressed , but not aroused. there is a difference....

missattitude
05-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Are you kidding, that is the main reason I still dress in women's clothing. I can just stare at certian clothes and get exicted. I don't know how long the sexual buzz will last, but im sure its not going anywhere anytime soon.\

MD

Izabella
05-09-2007, 08:39 PM
does dressing ever become un-erotic?

I don't know about the rest of you, but the fact that dressing is mildly erotic to me, annoys me to no end. So I'm wondering if the more you do it, the less of a buzz it becomes and eventually it just becomes normal?

Roxi Loh
05-09-2007, 09:42 PM
I have been very closeted even though I am old. For this reason, I it is still erotic for me. Nuff said.

Mitch23
05-12-2007, 06:43 AM
So do you think its kind of erotic for GGs as well - perhaps in a different kind of way. Some of them seem to be very preoccupied with dressing up and i think clothes shopping is the no 1 leisure pursuit

mitch

Jenniferritchie
05-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Like many others at the start it was but now it is just the norm yes i have great sex with my wife when dressed but then i have great sex with her when i am not dressed. it is about being me and i like to dress whenever i can and my wife knows that i still love her as much as i do. there is so much more choice of pretty clothing for females than there is for males but most of all it is about comfort and being ME

Dee Hammon
05-12-2007, 10:39 AM
I am very much in the closet but have been dressing for 20 years off and on. Dressing up while alone or for someone is still as erotic as it has always been. When I leave the house I can only dress in panties and nylons but I feel the same.

ChanDelle
05-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Erotic? Yes, most of the time. Earrings, high heels, lipstick, in that order. Those are the salient ones, but of course skirts, hose, bras, and slips count too. About everything feminine is erotic to me.

Interesting thread.

Jaquelyn
05-12-2007, 04:29 PM
oh yea it's erotic. That's how I first became interested in c/d in the first place. I think, at leat for me, women are erotic in general, so wearing thier clothes, living in their shoes (pun intended:D ) is erotic.

stefcd1
05-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Defintely yes!! As I dress more and more, it is becoming less and more to the norm for me, but it will alwyas be erotic to see a woman looking back at me in the mirror.

I like the previous question - is it erotic for GGs as well? Come on GGs out there, let us know.

Stef

rose382832
05-12-2007, 05:30 PM
as a youngster i would get exited by dressing but now it is more relaxing and therapeutic than any other feeling. i just feel so right being rose that the rest of the world just does not seem to matter, and with the world the way it is that is a realy good feeling.

Carin's Wife GG
05-12-2007, 06:01 PM
more satisfied when dressed well. But I know when I dress in an erotic fashion my husband is turned on, lol.

Louise.

Jenny S
05-12-2007, 07:08 PM
oh yea it's erotic. That's how I first became interested in c/d in the first place. I think, at leat for me, women are erotic in general, so wearing thier clothes, living in their shoes (pun intended:D ) is erotic.

I second that!