But it's the way it should have always been,
Even my back says,
Where have you been?
I'm balanced!
:happy: :happy:
Mary

btmgrl6
03-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Good for you. breasts do seem to round out the experience. (pun intended)

Jadeanne
03-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Mary,

Your new forms should add new dimensions to your dressing experiences :).

Jadeanne

27th Jennifer
03-23-2007, 10:49 PM
That sounds great! My first pair should have arrived today, but they got shipped to the wrong location.:( But they should be arriving in the next few days, and hopefully the bra as well. I can't wait to feel as good as you probably do right now.

Wenda
03-23-2007, 10:55 PM
:D :D Happy for you!! I sleep with mine on often. It is great to wake up with breasts! I have loved breasts ever since I can remember, and love having them. Also admire the real thing on others. w. Now that you mention it, I think I will just go and warm up my fav #5 teardrops, and attach them and go to bed. Thank you for the impusle!! ww

Chiana
03-23-2007, 10:56 PM
I know they say not to sleep in them, but I never want to take them off. So I do wind up sleeping with them on. Make sure you don't roll over on your stomach. Just too much fun to have what should have been there all along.

AllieSF
03-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Great for you. This week I went to a somewhat local CD/TG shop to look around. I was amazed at the natural feel and corresponding weight of the silicone forms. Wow, did they feel and look great. So, I went home and bought a pair online and am now anxiously waiting for them to arrive. My current home-made forms, water filled ballons, will get thrown at the first passerby when mine arrive. Hehehe Isn't life wonderful?!

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-24-2007, 09:30 AM
I sleep with mine almost all the time, the only time I don't is when I wear a couple of really sexy nighties that I have and they help push up my existing breast enough to give me the appearance of breast. My natural size is 38B so I can get away without a bra and still look and feel like I want to.

Lovely Rita
03-26-2007, 09:56 AM
Congratulations and enjoy them!

Tess Myers
03-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Good for you! I remember when I first got mine I spent 10 minutes do a jiggle test!

:hugs:
Tess

Tamara Croft
03-27-2007, 06:01 PM
:rolleyes: for someone who wants to be a woman, you sure do have a funny way of showing it..... 'tits'... just how a 'man' would say it!! I find that offensive.

Svetlana
03-27-2007, 06:06 PM
LOL -- Great for you. :D

Jacqueline
03-27-2007, 06:10 PM
I agree with you Tamara.... not very ladylike but I'm sure it wasnt said to offend.

danielle_from_cal
03-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Congratulations. It's wonderful having that part of you that feels so right.

Robyn2006
03-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Yingyang!
So happy you've found this happiness! I so remember my getting my first breast forms. It was such heaven, I was so insanely happy and felt so finally... COMPLETE! So glad you are now "balanced." I can so relate!!!

As for sleeping with them on... For me there are two things that just send me into... well, send me completely into my fem self, and that's applying that first stroke of lipstick (always denied until untold hours of prep!) and having my breast forms completely attached (using either Hollister's stray adhesive or Nu-Hope, still not sure which I like best). Anyway, I too love to sleep with them on and to awaken feeling they're a part of me. And, yes... YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH THEM ON!!! But, of course, that's to limit possible damage and then wanting to return them. But I've NEVER had a problem, and I wear a size 8 (=38D) so it's not like I'm not pushing the boundaries. But my transform classics (from the wonderful breastformstore) seem almost indestructible!!!

[The attached picture is hardly me, just the image I strive for! :battingeyelashes: ]
xxxooo
Robyn

cd_luvr_2004
03-30-2007, 12:32 PM
I hope you enjoy them as much as you can! It has to beat the old days of my youth when knee-socks had to do to fill out the bra. :rolleyes:

Michelle I
03-30-2007, 02:42 PM
:rolleyes: for someone who wants to be a woman, you sure do have a funny way of showing it..... 'tits'... just how a 'man' would say it!! I find that offensive.

Tamara:

Thanks for writing this, when I first read this post on 3/23, it upset me. I do not hear women using language like this most of the time. Thanks for the GG point of view.

Melissa

Julie York
03-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Tamara:

Thanks for writing this, when I first read this post on 3/23, it upset me. I do not hear women using language like this most of the time. Thanks for the GG point of view.

Melissa

Aww come on. Don't be so snotty to someone who found a bit of joy. It's a crossdresser for gods sakes. The wording is that way because it is a bloody poem for a start. The other reason is because they aren't breasts...they are WOW!!!.....they are the way a man would express it. And guess what. I don't think the poster is a transexual, a GG or a member of some PC committee on correct terms for expressing pleasure. It's a guy who loves women things....but isn't one so is very likely to say what he feels.

(Wow, look at the breasts on that!)

Barb Valentine
03-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Good for you! I remember when I first got mine I spent 10 minutes do a jiggle test!
:hugs:
Tess

Just 10 minutes
I do that every time I put them on :heehee:

Tamara Croft
03-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Aww come on. Don't be so snotty to someone who found a bit of joy. It's a crossdresser for gods sakes. The wording is that way because it is a bloody poem for a start. The other reason is because they aren't breasts...they are WOW!!!.....they are the way a man would express it. And guess what. I don't think the poster is a transexual, a GG or a member of some PC committee on correct terms for expressing pleasure. It's a guy who loves women things....but isn't one so is very likely to say what he feels.

(Wow, look at the breasts on that!)It wasn't the post that miffed me, it was the thread title 'tits on me' which was changed by another mod who agreed. I don't like the word, it's common, it's manly, not something you would expect from someone emulating a woman. Maybe that just makes me a snob, but it was just an opinion...

yingyang
03-30-2007, 06:51 PM
I was inconsiderate and never intended to offend. I'm glad that it got so much attention and discussion of the issue. It's one thing to be offended, and I sincerely apologize for that, but quite another to make an issue of it.:tongueout

Ashley in Virginia
03-30-2007, 06:53 PM
[quote=Tamara GG;805892]It wasn't the post that miffed me, it was the thread title 'tits on me'... quote]

Yeah I agree... 'Knockers on me' or 'Big 'ol boobs on me' would have been so much more appropriate:D

Sharon
03-30-2007, 08:50 PM
It's time to get back on topic.

DAVIDA
03-30-2007, 10:11 PM
I don't know what I would do without my "forms". I just ordered a new pair the other day. This will be my fith pair. My first pair came from the Sears health catologue. Talking about pricey! Well that was before I had Internet acess.
Sleeping with them on will definately have an affect in the long run. Mine have split in the back. I have had them last three to four years. This last pair only lasted for about 14 months. But that's the price that you have to pay!
Love, Davida

Julie York
03-31-2007, 05:47 PM
[quote=Tamara GG;805892]It wasn't the post that miffed me, it was the thread title 'tits on me'... quote]

Yeah I agree... 'Knockers on me' or 'Big 'ol boobs on me' would have been so much more appropriate:D

I love it when you cover my back. lololol

Krystal Lee
04-02-2007, 11:46 AM
I agree with Davida, that if you sleep with them you pay the price.

However I beleave the price is right. I sleep in mine most every night and my favorites (those I wear all the time) last four or five years.

If I only got a year out of them I would still do it. It is heaven going to sleep and waking up with that weight in place.

So enjoy them as you like, just know that like anything else, the more you use them, the more wear and tear.

Hugs Krystal.:2c:

Sam-antha
04-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Jiggle test or not, did you put them on the right way up or did you just mix the left with the right one ?

Why do girls not jiggle as musch as they used to do ? Am I getting shortsighted or what ?