PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happend to you.

SandyR
03-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Ok,

Its been over two weeks since I dressed so the need has been kinda building. So, today I was going to work from home and spend the morning dressed. Started out good nice run, bath get all shaved, try on my new Skirt and top, take some pictures, nice break. Then the dreaded page from work! "We need you in problems with one of our offsite buildings". So I rush up stairs take off all my cloths remove makeup jump in the shower check my face at least 3 times all looks good, into guy mode and off to work!

When I get in we all meet outside its sunny so I have sun glasses on, we work through the issues in about an hour and off I go. Stop by my wifes office to say hi, then she gives me that look (she is in a cube with 3 other females). Pulls me aside and whispers in my ear "we need to get you some eyeliner remover". Yikes I head to the bathroom and sure enough some left on bottom part of my eye.

Kinda tense then but now all I think is she could have said "you wierdo wearing makeup", but instead helps me out!

Gota love her.

Just wanted to share this.

Kisses..

SandyR

btmgrl6
03-23-2007, 09:19 PM
How sweet of her.......

steph

StephanieT
03-23-2007, 09:21 PM
I always find the little spots of liner/mascara in the corner of my eye. Then of course there is the removal of polish on my fingernails. Some times I wonder if the cleanup is worth it.

Stephanie

MJ
03-23-2007, 09:56 PM
I always find the little spots of liner/mascara in the corner of my eye. Then of course there is the removal of polish on my fingernails. Some times I wonder if the cleanup is worth it.Stephanie

thats why i am full time, i could never get all my nail polish off , and the liner/mascara

Jennifer Soames
03-23-2007, 10:12 PM
One time a woman i worked with told me I had a panty line showing. I laughed it off but she was serious. about 2 weeks later she asked me to lunch and told me her ex was a CD. I let her talk but admitted nothing. She was always looking for my next VPL. we bump into each other now and again. I always get a great smile and a little comment about pretty underwear. Her offer was quite clear, she wanted to help me out as she missed her ex.

not connected my neighbour caught me or so she thinks. She bought me some lingerie as a sign of acceptance and asked to see me in them (Bra and Panties) No way am I going there.

The only person who know for sure is my wife and she is always helping me/

Wenda
03-23-2007, 10:41 PM
You are very fortunate to have a suportive SO. My GF can tell if I have been wearing liner or mascara, even if I think it is completely removed. She is ok with it, just a little game. The thing is, if she can tell, how many other GGs can tell? w.

SandyR
03-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Its amazing how little eye liner can really show. Pretty sure the other GG's in her office noticed. Guess I picked a bad day to be a Cross Dresser....

Hugs....

SandyR

Colleentg
03-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Yes, it happened to me too. I thought I had it all cleaned off and went to work at a private dollar store. None of my coworkers (mostly girls) said anything or they didn't notice, I guess. A couple hours go by, while I'm restocking shelves, my older sister comes to see me. The first thing she says is "what's wrong with your eyes"? I quickly think, and tell her I had a long night and I'm very tired, knowing by now, I must have left a trace of eyeshadow or eyeliner on. I then rub my eyes to prove my fatigue, but to see if I can rub off whatever was left on. Fortunately, she came to tell me something important and never brought it up again. She either accepted my story or figured she wouldn't go there.

Babette
03-25-2007, 08:47 PM
I didn't leave wearing my eye makeup but did something almost as bad. Never try a new makeup remover without checking for adverse reactions. I was also in a hurry and wiped on the new remover with satisfactory results. An hour later I was at work and everyone was asking me what was wrong with my face, and especially my eyes. The bright rings around them left me looking like a red-eyed racoon :eek: . The effect lasted until the next morning. Ouch!

Babette

SandyR
03-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Great Replies ladies. Good to know I am not alone.

Huggs...

SandyR

Carin's Wife GG
03-25-2007, 09:19 PM
she and I would have a lot in common!

Louise (GG)

Rachel Morley
03-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Its amazing how little eye liner can really show. Pretty sure the other GG's in her office noticed. Guess I picked a bad day to be a Cross Dresser.
Hi Sandy,

You are "spot on" girlfriend! Women do notice things that men do not, especially makeup. Regarding how little makeup can show even when a person has apparently taken it all off, well, when I remove what I think is all my eyeliner, if I then take a Q tip (cotton bud) and dip it in eye makeup remover and then run it under my eye in the exact place I would have put eyeliner on it always has some black on it.

joann07
03-25-2007, 09:56 PM
That happened to me, not too long ago.
I was enjoying a Saturday weekend alone and had just got home from running errands. It was late afternoon and so I decided to relax for the rest of the day. I changed into a chemise, slipped on some pantyhose, put on my makeup, and then my wig. About 30 minutes later, a friend of mine called and said that they were going to have dinner and invited me to join them.
They were almost at the restaurant and told me to meet them there as soon as possible so I rushed to remove all my make up, changed, and headed out.

I was a little late, but I made it. When I got there, my friends had already placed their order so I then I placed mine. To make a long story short, we ate our dinner, talked, and had a good time.
During a conversation with a GG friend, who knows about my crossdressing, she jokingly made a comment and asked if I was dressed earlier. I said I was, and she said that she knew because she noticed that I still had some eye makeup and it took me a while to get there.

I was a little embarrassed, but she said not to worry because none of the males would've noticed except for her. I was relieved when she said that and, from then on, made sure that I do a thorough job of removing my makeup.

SandyR
03-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Rachel & Joann - Sound advice! Thanks, cuzzz it was the girls that noticed. I Like the Qtip thing and will use it next time.

Rain, this has casued my wife to at least think about joining this group, it would be great if you two could meet.

Kisses......

SandyR

trannie T
03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
A woman who worked for me busted me wearing eyeliner one year a day after halloween. I have a difficult time putting eyeliner on and a more difficult time getting it off.

Carin's Wife GG
03-26-2007, 01:00 AM
Rachel & Joann - Sound advice! Thanks, cuzzz it was the girls that noticed. I Like the Qtip thing and will use it next time.

Rain, this has casued my wife to at least think about joining this group, it would be great if you two could meet.

Kisses......

SandyR

all in my profile. I would love to chat with her!

Louise.

Suzie S.
03-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Sandy, what a close call! Your wife is a sweetheart for telling you and not making an issue of it! I too have trouble with eyeliner. Don't know how the gg's do it every day! It's just as hard to take off as it is to put on! Guess you better get a few more pointers from your wife on removal! :D

DanaJ
03-26-2007, 05:15 AM
Not sure what you gals use to remove your makeup, but I have never had a problem. When I get my makeovers, I usually have a LOT of makeup on, and much of it the waterproof variety.

I use one of those makeup removal cloths, then use a good eye makeup remover on each eye, then I go over everything with a fresh makeup removal cloth - less than 5 minutes, waterproof eyeliner, mascara, all-day wear lipstick all gone in about 5 minutes :)

I then get one of the makeover girls to check me out to see if they see any traces of makeup - so far, nothing......

JulieC
03-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Ok,

Its been over two weeks since I dressed so the need has been kinda building. So, today I was going to work from home and spend the morning dressed. Started out good nice run, bath get all shaved, try on my new Skirt and top, take some pictures, nice break. Then the dreaded page from work! "We need you in problems with one of our offsite buildings". So I rush up stairs take off all my cloths remove makeup jump in the shower check my face at least 3 times all looks good, into guy mode and off to work!

When I get in we all meet outside its sunny so I have sun glasses on, we work through the issues in about an hour and off I go. Stop by my wifes office to say hi, then she gives me that look (she is in a cube with 3 other females). Pulls me aside and whispers in my ear "we need to get you some eyeliner remover". Yikes I head to the bathroom and sure enough some left on bottom part of my eye.

Kinda tense then but now all I think is she could have said "you wierdo wearing makeup", but instead helps me out!

Gota love her.

Just wanted to share this.

Kisses..

SandyR

You need to shower this woman with praise and adulation. Now. Heaps and heaps of it. If you don't, you're a cad.

-BB

SandyR
03-26-2007, 06:45 PM
BB,

Dinner on Friday, new dress (for her) on Saturday! Yes, she is the best, and I know I am one lucky girl!

To all the other Ladies, Thanks so much for the support and responses.

I appreciate it!

Huggsss

SandyR

SandyR
03-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Rain,

I will pass your profile info onto her, she is still a little freaked to join, so I need to give her some space.

Kissess...

SandyR

Gemini Dream
03-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Baby oil is really good for removing makeup and less expensive to boot. And the advise about using a qtip is right on. If there's a trace of mascara or eye liner left behind, the qtip will find it.

Yet, as StephanieT mentioned, there's that small amount of mascara that shows up later in the inside corner of your eyes.

Where does it come from? It wasn't there during the cleaning. The qtip shows that all the mascara and eye liner was gone. The eye's look natural again but yet, an hour or so later there's this glob of mascara on the inside corner of my eye's.

(Sorry if that sounds like a Jerry Seinfeld routine, but it's true.)
LOL

ReginaS
03-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Years ago...I was in my late teens or early 20's and barely learning to do makeup. I worked at a grocery store and the lady in the flower department said something like "you look real strange today, almost like you have eye makeup on."
I barely knew how to put on makeup then, and I had no idea how to take off makeup. I remember that I was so embarrissed I thought I was gonna die!

rhonda jane
03-26-2007, 11:59 PM
When in a hurry, and you've gotta remove eye makeup fast, try baby oil. It seems to sink into the skin better than other removers and it wipes off quicker and cleaner, too.

austincdgurl
03-27-2007, 12:26 AM
while my story doesn't end in anyone I work with having noticed, I put on makeup last night for the first time in about a week or so. After doing one of my best jobs to date, I went off to read the new Elle I just picked up earlier in the evening. Well, amongst all the sexy shoes and trendy new outfits, I got lost and eventually fell asleep wearing all of my makeup. I awoke this morning late and in a hurry, I didn't sufficiently get all of my eyeliner off. Try as I might I can't seem to remove it....I think I'll give baby oil a try... Anyways, each time I caught myself in the mirror during the day I ended up noticing and attempting to wash a bit more off. This only irritated my eyes (no good eye makeup remover in the mens bathroom :sad: ) which complicated everything. I felt like a raccoon walking around work all day today.

Any gg could have easily called me on it, but no one has said anything before.

I've also been wearing panties at work before and known that people walking behind me were noticing a VPL. You can almost feel them staring at it when you know it's visible. The real question is, am I now doing these things on purpose? Who knows.....but either way.....I knew I should have worn a thong that day!! :raisedeyebrow:

Allyson

noname
03-27-2007, 01:36 AM
eyeliner can be removed with olive oil, I've also heard baby oil. It's also helpful to go over the eye liner in different directions. Just a tip, of course don't get any in your eye.