PDA

View Full Version : The Change

jasmine57
03-24-2007, 08:03 AM
When I first started dress, like most of us, it was for the sexual excitement I got while I was dressed. About 5 years ago, things changed dramaticly. I found that I wanted to wear pretty things rather than worry about the sexual side of it. I started looking for panties with more lace and little bows and roses on them. My bras were more lacy and girly looking. I seem to get more excited looking pretty than worrying about the ertosism of dressing. Has anyone else felt this kind of change?
:love:
Jasmine

Karren H
03-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Yep.... sex has nothing at all to do with it anymore...... Just love to dress this way and go out in public... wierd...

Karren

Kate Simmons
03-24-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeah, some kind of weird physiological and self perception thing, I guess.:happy:

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Same for me! I like the idea of wearing sexy clothes and the more pink I can get the better I like it. Got to have ribbons and bows for me!

cindychan
03-24-2007, 09:16 AM
Ya, I used to be Erotic about it. But now it's all about the look and what my soul commands. Heck-I don't even wear panties as much as I used to.

Felix
03-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi all hope ya don't mind me answering this! Well it has never excited me in a sexual erotic way. I just feel comfortable and right dressed as I do :D xx Felix :hugs:

Daintre
03-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally it was dress for an erotic feeling, that changed to dress to be more like how you view yourself and I guess deep in my heart I have always identified with my fem side.

soccervixen
03-24-2007, 10:19 AM
It was never much for me about the erotic. Just a new desire at age 47 to feel feminine. It certainly has provided at times a sense of "rush", but little more than that. It is pretty cool, though, when me and the wife wear our matching teddys and thongs ....:happy:

lauraabdl
03-24-2007, 10:29 AM
I must agree that the erotic nature was there at first but then the disire to look and feel pretty took over, the more the lace and satin and ribbions the cuter and better I feel.
Laura

Lovely Rita
03-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Sounds very familiar.

MsEva
03-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Have to go with the consensus. At first it was a sexual thing, but now more of a sensual thing. I love the feel of the material and the sounds of the heels and fabric moving and the smell of perfume. I feel a sense of peace when dressed. It is just a part of my nature now.

Emily Ann Brown
03-26-2007, 10:05 AM
I refuse to answer on the grounds of self incrimination (giggle giggle).

Emily Ann

vbcdgrl
03-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Yes, for several years now, I find I don't have to have a sexual experience to enjoy dressing. Has to do with the fact I'm much more relaxed now, don't worry about being caught, getting outted, hiding my stash, etc.

Vikki

KarenSusan
03-26-2007, 11:59 AM
When I was young, it was very erotic. Sometime during middle age it changed to just feeling dressed the way I should be.

suzy
03-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Jasmine,

You have hit the nail square on the head... You described it perfectly for me... Thank you!:hugs:

I feel exactly the same way.....

gretafemme
03-26-2007, 12:38 PM
I love to dress as a female to enjoy the feelings and textures of the fabric and the flow of skirts, dresses and other clothing. It is still quite sensual, but stays in the background unless a girl (GG) starts something...<giggle>

CathyLee
03-26-2007, 01:06 PM
It was sexual at first but now I prefer to stay dressed and I have not had sexual relations in five years. But I enjoy being dressed.

JoAnnDallas
03-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Same here, many many years ago, it had an sexual component, but I have evolved to the point that I just love just getting dressed up. It doesn't have to be to the nines. Panties, bra, capries, t-shirt, slides will do the trick. Just being dressed is all I need.

JoanFlores
03-26-2007, 03:17 PM
After I spoke to the wife, I find that I enjoy dressing to feel more fem, I have nice cloths for daily chores and special cloths for dinner time.
I am also looking very hard at getting a real make over and photo sesion, I want to be able to dress ina very lady like way.

Charleen
03-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Yep!

Myst
03-26-2007, 09:28 PM
It used to be a sexual thing, but now its the feeling of femininity!

I just love to dress this way!

Myst :star:

jasmine57
03-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanx for all your replies. It's nice to know I'm not alone trying to be sexy rather than sexual. Dressing has become a big part of my life and you girls have made me feel at home here. I'm sure you've heard all of the chiches, but thanx for taking me in. Just when I thought I would have to deal with pervs to talk about my dressing, I found that I have friends that understand. You've brought me through a tough time in my life and given me hope that there are people like me and that understand me. I'm to the point of tears that I'm so accepted here and would do anything to help anyone who needs it. Thank you so much again for the understanding.
:love:
Jasmine

Glenda58
03-26-2007, 10:17 PM
Just like dressing up and buy cloths in the store trying things on. Have spend days dressing just to dress.