PDA

View Full Version : Why Did You Start

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Why did all you girls start CDing. I started becuse of two things, A dare and my big sister. ;)

Sweet Susan
02-14-2005, 09:02 PM
I'd like to learn more about you and your big sister and the dare. Sounds very interesting.

I started all on my own, and I did it for several reasons, one of which had to do with sexual motivation. I dressed at an early age, 12, and found it to be surprisingly erotic, though I didn't know what erotica was, nor did I know that what I was feeling was erotic. I just knew I liked it. As I grew older my desire to crossdress did nothing but grow and grow. I continuously found myself thinking about it, exploring with it, and wondering what I would look like with my legs shaved. Finally, I dove in. The rest is, well, herstory. I absolutely love seeing myself dressed as a woman. It's a totally fantastic experience for me.

Stormgirl
02-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Cos I liked how the clothes felt and it made me feminine.

Wendy me
02-14-2005, 09:57 PM
i started well because there was just something that felt right when i wore something fem...........you know just was like the right thing to do.........well like the feeling you
get when you see a pair of shoes and you just know that have to have them.....

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Ahhhh yep know that feeling.

Wendy me
02-14-2005, 10:02 PM
then shopping?????????

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 10:04 PM
If you mean WHEN shopping yes.

Wendy me
02-14-2005, 10:12 PM
seams one feed the outher..........lol................

eleventhdr
02-14-2005, 11:20 PM
I finally began ot crossdress because something inside wanted me to be a girl and it is still there right now and problay always will be. The cloths are so much more nicer then male drab cloths could ever hope to be. but it sure took a very long time to get back to it. Oh well Suzy!.

Holly
02-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Why did all you girls start CDing...Honestly, I don't know. Pre-adolescent curiosity? Jealous of the way girls clothes looked compared to what I "had" to wear? How did it feel to "be" someone I wasn't? All of the above?;)

Melissa A.
02-15-2005, 07:58 AM
I'm with you, Holly, just don't know. I started so young(4 or5)and the feelings, the desire to experience being a girl was there even earlier than my first late night dress-up session, which 40 years later, I still remember clearly.
That first time involved no shame, no embarrassment, no looking over my shoulder, just joy. That was soon to end, until sometime last year. Now I am back to my beginnings... No shame, no embarrassment, just joy at being able to experience this side of me. I feel lucky to be able to be a girl...

As to why, after all this time, I still don't really know, or care.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

crispy
02-15-2005, 08:58 AM
'coz I wus curious when I wus little.

..... yes I know, y'all think I'm very curious (strange) but I meant curious (inquisitive) ;)

Wendy me
02-15-2005, 09:03 AM
i started because the girl inside me was tyired of crossdressing...............

AnnaMaria
02-15-2005, 09:03 AM
I really can't point to one thing and say that this is what made me start to dress. I do know that when I started it was purely sexual. I won't go into details but lets just say that it started with my wife's panties during sex. Then I decided that it felt so good to wear them that I had to have my own. I didn't really talk to her about it I just did it and told her about it after the fact. But when I got my own it had nothing to do with sex it was purely based on the fact that wearing panties just felt right. It has gradually grown since then. Still not sure why or where it comes from but when I am dressed I just know that I feel more comfortable and natural. Though I have come to realize that I will never be able to transtion just simply because I know that it would not be right for me. Something inside tells me that I have to be able to live in both worlds.

huggs
anna

Amelie
02-15-2005, 09:31 AM
I started because one day I saw myself for what I trully was, a woman.
So, with these feelings of being a woman, I started to look like a woman. I wanted to change into a woman but the closest I got was to wear the clothes and make-up of a woman.
There was also something inside me that wanted to shock people, so I wanted to shock as many people as I could and being a punk drag queen would upset many people out there. It even upset quite a few CDs, some of them didn't like the idea of a punk CD. I wanted to go over the edge, I didn't want to blend in with the crowd.

lissa_cd
02-15-2005, 09:37 AM
I started when I was extremely young, loved the feeling of the lingerie against my body, to progress to the makeup and shaving of the legs and other body hair came through the desire to fulfill the sensation of being feminine...dresses, skirts, blouses the feel of nylons and heels and by attiring in the wigs and proper makeup I became the person hidden inside and I feel wonderful, extremely wonderful.
kisses

Nikki A.
02-15-2005, 09:38 AM
Curiosity at first and I liked the feeling. Now it just feels like the right thing for me. I don't know if I would want to transition but there are times when I would like to able to travel in both worlds. You younger girls have it easier than we did in that it seems that there is more openness than there was 20-30 years ago. Hopefully there will come a day when there will be no stigma and we can wear whatever we feel like. Women can wear jeans, why is it so wrong if I wanted to wear a skirt, heels and a nice silky blouse :confused: .

Tristen Cox
02-15-2005, 09:40 AM
'coz I wus curious when I wus little.

..... yes I know, y'all think I'm very curious (strange) but I meant curious (inquisitive) ;)

I would never call you strange, but you do have this thing for toes that sounds fasinating nonetheless:p Me I was inquistive as well, really, I was, honestly, I'm telling you lot the truth! Why doesn't anyone ever believe me anymore:confused:

crispy
02-15-2005, 09:44 AM
Why doesn't anyone ever believe me anymore:confused:
who? you? ....... I wonder why? :rolleyes:

and I wonder what Akyra would say about that? ;)

Wendy me
02-15-2005, 09:45 AM
play nice girls..............

sweetsamanthacd
02-17-2005, 12:30 AM
I started as a dare when I was 13 by a girlfriend I had at the time, we were playing truth or dare (!!) and well she dared me to try on her panties well the rest is as you say is history.............. :) :) :)

derminator
02-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Don't really know why i satarted - was young (6 or 7)...... i just know that it felt thrilling, exciting and scary all at the same time... My heart was pounding so fast that i thougfht it would burst. I'm sure that it was my first adrenalin rush!!!!

I still get that adrenalin rush to this day.... particualrly when purchasing a new item or wearing something new for the first time.

sandim
02-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Honestly, I don't know. Pre-adolescent curiosity? Jealous of the way girls clothes looked compared to what I "had" to wear? How did it feel to "be" someone I wasn't? All of the above?;)

It's been so many years since I first dressed I can't honestly remember why either! It was something that felt natural and just progressed (makeup, shaving, etc.) I don't think I EVER tried to analyze why I did it! I don't know if I'm in a majority or minority, but I never once thought I was doing anything wrong!

Sandra Michelle Moran

Maid-Michael
02-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Well I started because it felt right, the clothes, make up etc

jade lee
02-17-2005, 11:55 AM
By my sister.

Maddie Knight
02-17-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't know why or when I started. I don't like the past it holds too many bad feelings and memories. I try not to think of the past and I now seem to have buried it soo deep I cannot bring it back.
I still love cd'ing, I would not want to change anything about my life (well maybe more money would be nice).

ginagurl
02-17-2005, 06:01 PM
i started because the girl inside me was tyired of crossdressing...............
It was the same way with me, it just took until i found out i was bi to realize it.

ginagurl

SilkenPrincess
02-17-2005, 07:18 PM
I started because it felt natural to wear girls clothes. I was envious because I couldn't, having been born mismatched.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

stefanie
02-17-2005, 11:55 PM
it just felt like a natural gravitation. My heart said "yes," but my brain said "no"....my heart won!

racquel
02-18-2005, 09:00 PM
My story is quite similar to sweet Susan,only difference is I started at age six so sexuality was not yet a part of it.For the rest I can use a portion of Susans reply as it is word for word what I would say.
"As I grew older my desire to crossdress did nothing but grow and grow. I continuously found myself thinking about it, exploring with it, and wondering what I would look like with my legs shaved. Finally, I dove in. The rest is, well, herstory. I absolutely love seeing myself dressed as a woman. It's a totally fantastic experience for me"

Shining Star
02-18-2005, 09:22 PM
why i started dressing. i was a bit curious about how a dress would and then i saw a purple dress & a green pair of sport briefs just lying on my sister bed no one was home and just had to put them on and know i am never going back

Rose1
02-18-2005, 10:34 PM
The neighbor girl sat for me after school and many weekends and evenings. She dressed me completely and then masturbated me repeatedly. 7 times one day. She said it was a psychological experiment. At first I was frightened out of my wits, but she made me do it by threatening to call over another girl to help. This went on for a couple years. Now I cannot do it without being dressed.

Cheritv
02-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Like several others, mine started as erotic curiousity at about age 12. I saw a pair of my mom's panties lying atop the pile of clothes in the hamper, and wondered what they would feel like. The soft, sensuous feeling immediately hooked me, and I decided to try the bra too. I was hooked from the first time.

Dressing up
02-19-2005, 01:51 PM
I started with a pre adolesent curiousity when my older sister used to paint my nails for fun and put here heels on me. She only did it a few times, so I had to start to satify my desires myself. She caught me a few times trying on clothes and nail polish. In my teens the curiousity became more erotic and I became more aware about being discreet.

To this day, I have to say nails and heels are my favorite. It is seldom erotic at this point either. I just look at women in nice clothes and think two things, wow that outfit looks good on you, and how would it look on me.

Jasmine Marrie
02-19-2005, 01:57 PM
it started for me when i was 12 i tried a dress of my mothers on with high heels and every since then i have the desire to try one womens clothes.i like painting my nails and going out in public in a nice dress and heels

Rui_Bristol
02-19-2005, 03:21 PM
i cant really remember why i started.

i do remember seeing beautiful women and just wanting to be them.

the nearest thing i could get to was obivously dressing like them. i realised that when i saw a goodlooking woman it wasnt just me being attracted to the person, but me wanting to be the person inside the sexy clothes

Rui_Bristol
02-19-2005, 03:22 PM
although i would be lying if i said that i wasnt turned on sexually when dressing

BlkNYLONS
02-19-2005, 03:58 PM
My crossdress started because of my fetish for nylons and high heels at a very young age.

This is how my nylon stocking fetish started for me that led me to crossdress.

Before it even became a sexual fetish I can remember being drawn to nylons. I can remember events with nylons as far back of the age of 5.

I can remember being fascinated and intrigued with women's stocking tops, the dark shiny wide bands and long seams running down the back of their legs disappearing into a very high heel. The seams of the stockings turning into a big reinforcement of dark nylon cupping the heel of a woman's foot as she wore a pair of slippers or high heel open toe mules. The dark reinforced heel and toe of the sheer shiny stockings kick-started my nylon foot fetish at a very young age.

The sight of those shapely female legs in sheer shiny nylons, and stockinged feet arched in high heels galvanized me. I would almost squirm as women would dangle their heels or slide her stocking foot in and out of her pumps. I can remember that thick smell of worn stockings and shoes.

I can remember like yesterday as a boy hiding in my Aunt's bedroom closet playing hide-n-seek. As I stood there in that small dark closet waiting to be found by my cousins, all of a sudden I realized that my Aunt's shoe rack was hanging right in front of me with my nose just inches away from all of the soles of her spiked heel pumps. I can remember being drawn deeply into that thick musty shoe smell. I can remember leaning forward and placing my nose deep into her shoe and smelling her leather soles. So strong was the odor that one would think to pull away but some how I found myself drawn to it closing my eyes with visions of my Aunt's stocking feet.

As I got older my obsession with nylons became sexual, very sexual. I would masturbate for desperate relief from having to deal with a constant erection and visions in my heard from all the sights of girls and women's stockings and nylon feet I had remembered from the day. How I dreamed of being able to kneel in front of a woman, kiss and rub my hands up and down those smooth nylon encased legs.

I found that just touching and caressing nylons I came across at home was not enough. My desire to feel how they felt on my legs burned deeply. The first time I slipped on a pair of my moms nylons I could not believe the swish swish feel, sight, and sound of them against my legs! Since I could not rub my hands on a women's nylon legs I could feel them against my own as I smoothed the stockings up my legs and hooking the garter tabs. I started to dress into my moms nylons, girdles, garterbelts and high heels and masturbate every chance I got when home alone.

When ever I was over one of my aunt's or parents friends home I would almost always find stockings hanging in bathrooms. Touching and caressing them led me to put them on and masturbate to the feel of them. Knowing I was hidden behind a locked bathroom door with other women's stockings to worship was extremely erotic for me.

At a age to stay at home by myself, I remember the first time I acted not feeling well enough to go to school. As my mother got ready for work I would lay in bed with a huge erection thinking about her nylons and what was to come. The hour it took her to get ready for work seemed like hours. She came into my bedroom to check on me one more time before leaving for work. I lay on my side not to show a tent from my erection under the covers. As she sat down next to me on my bed and crossed her long beautiful legs, the quite room filled with the swish sound for her nylons. My eyes gazed down to her foot and over her tall thin spiked heel pump hoping to get a peek of the dark reinforced nylon heel slip out of the back of her shoe. I could see her garter tabs showing through her tight skirt and as she leaned forward to give me a kiss on the forehead her skirt rose up and I could see the beginning of the dark brown band of her stocking tops peek into view. I could feel my erection grow another inch and my whole body become numb at the sight of her legs in the shiny brown stockings that were just inches from me. How I wanted to reach out and feel them. As she kissed and felt my forehead she said "You do feel a little warm and flush...poor dear just rest today!"

Moments after I heard the front door close and her drive off I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I walked to her bedroom door with a full erection and pre-*** already appearing against my white cotton briefs thinking about being alone in the house and the freedom to wear her stockings all day. Before touching anything in her room I studied everything so carefully as to replace anything I touched perfectly back in the order it was. My favorite were her jet black and off black stockings. I finally now found myself starring at my reflection in the full length mirror with my legs in the ultra sheer shiny seamless black nylons and my ankles shaking trying to gain balance from the height of a pair of pencil thin 4 inch spiked heels.

My erection straining harder than ever up against the satin front panel of my moms shiny open bottom girdle, and the 6 garters tight against my thighs holding up and pulling the stockings tops so smooth and taunt. I loved my moms old worn office pumps best as they had toe impressions on the soft kid leather, and the inside leather soles heavily marked from her stocking foot being tightly in them for hours that retained the strongest smells. I loved most to slide into her 4 inch tall open toe spiked heel mules so the dark reinforced heel and toes of the nylon were visible on my feet.The morning sun would filter through the bedroom window and the shiny black stockings would sparkle and almost dance from the sunlight. I loved the feel and sound my nylon feet made sliding in and out of her shoes. I could feel the garters tug and pull on the stockings tops as I walked and felt my stockings tops rub and create that swish sound that I loved. I loved to hold a pair of my moms spiked heel pumps to my nose, but the best scent came from my moms unwashed stockings I would find in her hamper. After a long day at work wearing her leather pumps nothing smelled stronger and better than those almost crusty feeling dark reinforced toes of the nylons. I would rub my throbbing erection with her nylons and gasp and moan at the smooth silky feel of the long dark stockings sliding over my full erection. I would wear her nylons and heels all day, and the built up pressure and erotic sensation from wearing her stockings and heels had me in a total excited state all day. I would find relief and pleasure from masturbating at least 3 times during the day.

Though the pleasure I got from wearing nylons was a big release for me, I found shame in my secret of dressing in nylons and having a women's foot fetish thinking know one else does this and is not normal. Also the fear that I would slip and be caught by my mom or one of my aunt's was always on my mind and it placed a huge guilt feeling with me. How could something that made me feel so good make me feel so shameful. When talking about sex at school with friends I never heard any of the guys ever talk about the same things I had such a passion for. I knew I was not gay and my jerk-off sessions always ended up with visions of women in stockings and having sex with them. The older I got the passion for wearing nylons and seeing women in them became stronger. I was still so very young and so consumed with it all and found it very difficult to hide my feelings inside and not to discuss my fetish with anyone.

There were a couple of incredible moments growing up with girls and women in my life that relate to my fetish for nylons as well as crossdressing. Some of the incident are about my secret being discovered and finally being able to share my erotic thoughts and behavior. Finding out that I was not the only one with my fetish and I did not have to feel so shameful and guilty. I look back now and feel so lucky that some of my dreams came true and still can't believe they happened to me.

"Sin"cerely,

BlkNYLONS

Rui_Bristol
02-19-2005, 04:00 PM
....woah there soldier! lol

Georgette
02-19-2005, 04:01 PM
I started when my sister dressed me up for holloween, I was about 13 and I liked the way I felt and looked it turned me on but as I continued to dress I really didn't get much of a turn on but it did make me feel soooooooooooooo femine thet I couldn't wait to try some thihg new I had to really cool it for 24 years as I was in service so had to be careful, but when I got out I went all out for it. My SO only found out about Georgette about 6 months ago and she said she had her suspicions so no problem. WHY BECAUSE i LIKE IT ILIKE IT :rolleyes: :) ;)

Rui_Bristol
02-19-2005, 04:01 PM
As she sat down next to me on my bed and crossed her long beautiful legs, the quite room filled with the swish sound for her nylons.

hey, erm, this your mother your're tlaking about?

BlkNYLONS
02-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Yes it was. I had this reaction to any older womans nylon encased legs. No incest thoughts ever.

Rui_Bristol
02-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Yes it was. I had this reaction to any older womans nylon encased legs. No incest thoughts ever.

lol phew!

mary anne
02-20-2005, 12:12 AM
I started about 9 or 10 when I found my moms underwear lying on top of a pile of clean clothes.Idont know why I took them but I did and hid them under my mattress.That night I laid in bed with my heart pounding,waiting for my parents to go to bed.When they did I slipped the panties on and it felt so good and so right like this was the underwear I was meant to wear.The first time they left me alone I went into my moms drawer and tried on her panties and bra,which I stuffed with panties to about a c cup and tried on a flower print dress.I was in heaven.That was over 25 years ago and I still remember it vividly.I've dressed off and on since then. im married now and my wife wouldnt understand but I can use her things when she's not around so I make do when I can.

JuliaMarie
02-21-2005, 03:05 AM
It was just a complete adrenaline rush putting my moms makeup on and my sisters clothes on.

cdncd
02-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Mine started the summer i was 13. One of my friends parents kept borders and Larry was about 30 maybe and was always home when it rained. We would wrestle quite often and one thing led to another and well you now what happened after that. I was very slim and very white and he said that black panties would look great on me. He bought me a pair on sheer black and put them on me next time. It felt so wicked when he ran his hand over me that i could not stop squirming, and he laughed and said i looked so cute. He kept rubbing and i eventually made quite mess in my first panties. After he moved away i stopped for a while, but the urge kept returning. But i guess any one thats been there knows all about the "urge".