PDA

View Full Version : need help-

bgirl123
03-24-2007, 10:15 PM
hi girls,was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on this subject.i am not trying to be dirty about this or anything but when i dress i get exited and want to realease to the point that i just have to masturbate.once i realease i have the instant urge to get undress and to become a man again for a short while then the urge to dress comes right back.it gets very difficult dressing and undressing all the time.any input on this would be very appriciated.i have been dressing limited my whole life and now i am37 and want to take my dressing to a higher level and be more complete as wearing full makeup and wigs but am afraid that this issue will keep holding me back:sad:

Billijo49504
03-24-2007, 10:38 PM
If you are really a CD, after a while it will just feel right to be dressed. Not sexual, sorry but that part will go away, and you will just feel like you should be dressed. Just my thoughts on the subject...BJ

Karren H
03-24-2007, 10:38 PM
I think you've conditioned youself into a pattern so you probably should start to break the cycle.. Try dressing and not masterbating at all or do it before you dress.. Some how you have to separate crossdressing and sex..

I haven't had those kind of urges for a long long time.. Part of getting old I suspect!! Lol

Karren

joann07
03-24-2007, 11:39 PM
I agree. The more you dress, the urges will eventually go away and it will become a normal part of you. Every now and then, I get the urge because I get a new dress or outfit, but it goes away.

By the way, we're about the same age. Actually, I'm 37.8, but my B-day is in July.
I posted a little back ground on myself in the New Members forum titled: Hello! New girl here!
Check it out!

Joann

susie evans
03-24-2007, 11:40 PM
i think karren is right at my stage of the game dressing en femme is more fun than sex any way :heehee:

susie

Tiffanygirl
03-24-2007, 11:46 PM
hi girls,was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on this subject.i am not trying to be dirty about this or anything but when i dress i get exited and want to realease to the point that i just have to masturbate.once i realease i have the instant urge to get undress and to become a man again for a short while then the urge to dress comes right back.it gets very difficult dressing and undressing all the time.any input on this would be very appriciated.i have been dressing limited my whole life and now i am37 and want to take my dressing to a higher level and be more complete as wearing full makeup and wigs but am afraid that this issue will keep holding me back:sad:

I have had to same problem as well, there's onlybeen a couple times when i actually stayed in Tiffany mode. It's almost like after releasing, I feel,well... just wrong and wonder why I'm even doing it, then a few hours later I'm back wearing pantyhose and heels.

I'm not sure really what to do either so I ask the same question
P.S. I don't want to do anythingpricy (Theripist, hypnotist, etc...)

SandyR
03-24-2007, 11:51 PM
I totaly agree with Karren on this one! Dressing is not a sexual thing (at least not for me). Its an expresssion and its just plain fun.

SandyR

Mitzi
03-25-2007, 12:53 AM
OTOH, there are many like me, for whom the sensuality has never gone away. I don't dress because it just feels right/relaxing/comforting. It's the sensual excitement that keeps me dressing.

Mitzi

DawnRodgers
03-25-2007, 12:59 AM
Well, I had the same problem. I think it's because you limit yourself in the time your able to spend dressed so that you get so excited when you do that you just have to get off. I found that if I could over come the feeling after orgasm, kind of a feeling that what the heck am I doing, after the rush of dressing and looking like you do has worn off, that I easily get back in the mood I want. There is truly no reason to shed your feminine self. It is just the down from orgasm that makes it seem so. Stay dressed, watch TV or go on the computer or even read a book and soon you will feel natural as your fem self and just stay that way for the evening (or the day). I think the downer is pretty much a natural reaction to orgasm.
Dawn

kerrianna
03-25-2007, 03:51 AM

Actually you might find that as you become more complete that your feelings of dressing will change. For many of us (incl myself) it has become less sexual the more effort we make and the more open it becomes.

I think Dawn has some excellent advice. The more you wear stuff in a non-sexual way the more you'll notice there are OTHER things you like about being dressed. So keep it on and relax afterward. Maybe put something else on. Give yourself permission. :hugs:

RachelDenise
03-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Many of us start with these feelings. Like Mitzi, I still have them as well. I think the answer is to try and get beyond those sexual feelings and move to the fem side of your feelings. If you release, then stay dressed. Get over the guilt. Go to the forum and read a bunch of posts. Write a few posts. Slowly, you will accept this part of you and realize it's not all about the moment.