jessicadiane
02-14-2005, 10:45 PM
:) :) :)

Virtue
02-14-2005, 10:49 PM
lol we briefly spoke about this but I must say once again thats awsome :D

Trinity_cat
02-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Well done Jessica, albeit a little daunting.

They say it gets easier with practice. I'll never know.

Melissa A.
02-15-2005, 08:09 AM
You handled it great, Jessica, Proud of you. When I go to a gay or tg club, everyone knows already. But when I go out for walks alone, I always worry about somebody asking me what time it is or for directions. It hasn't happened, but I hope I handle it as well as you did if it does.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Danielle1960
02-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Thats really great. Congratulations on doing a great job. I don't know that you were read though as I think there would have been more reaction.
Danielle :)

Tristen Cox
02-15-2005, 09:35 AM
Kewl! I do watch who asks for money here, cause it usually has nothign to do with paying for anything legitiment(sp?) Glad to hear you got such a compliment, pictures are in the mail;)

*hugs*
Tristen

Ashleigh
02-15-2005, 10:52 AM
Kewl! I do watch who asks for money here, cause it usually has nothign to do with paying for anything legitiment(sp?) Glad to hear you got such a compliment, pictures are in the mail;)

*hugs*
Tristen

What Tristen said is true. Most of the time it is for drugs or liquor, but I have investigated many cases where the victim was distracted by the person asking for money or the time of day, only to find out in a split second that they had just become a victim. Most were unharmed phsically.

All I'm saying is "watch your six" or in fighter pilot lingo "CHECK SIX!"

ANYWAY, well done on the passing. It sounds like you did pass or a woman certainly would not approach a "pervert" or whatever other term they use.

Uh, by the way, still waiting for bunches of pictures.

Amelie
02-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Very nice Jessica. I think that woman thought you were a woman. You were just another woman on the street to her.

Next time, carry some pepper spray, you don't want to keep giving people ten dollars. Lol

Love Amelie

confusionatitsbest
02-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Hi to you all,
First of all I would just like to say, as a newcomer to this scene, how wonderful all the photos look of the various people. It doesn,t surprise me that you are not read, Hats oops sorry, wigs of to you all, what a fantastic line up of convincing ladies. Sos theres no photo yet but unfortunatly I'am not brave enough to make the garden shed in the dark let alone walk out into public areas!!! I have so many fears and problems which I'am sure will be discussed at a later date, which I feel you kind people will help and advise me through this troubled and dangerous time.
Anyway less about me, Jessica all I can say is you have my admiration and respect, welldone girl!! You look stunning and true, from what you said you handled this experience with mannor and style. Fantastic, I will look forward to hearing about more of your escapades!!! Please be careful though and always be aware of the idiots in sociaty who would spoil your acievments.
Goodluck and best wishes,

Chrissy xx (your a fine example in my eyes!)

PS sos JJ couldn,t reply to your snippet of advice yesterday, unwanted guests arrived. Many thanks and I placed the order for my breast forms last night. (yes,yes,yes, wa-heh finally!!!!!!!!!!!!can't wait!!!!!!!!!)

Ashleigh
02-15-2005, 12:56 PM
And thank you Ashleigh for your concern.I didn't even think of something like that.I will be aware of what is going on more while I'm in conversation with someone :)

Thanks. Not trying to be negative but NOBODY hurts my friends if I have anything to say about it.

You look really good by the way.

DonnaT
02-15-2005, 01:33 PM
Very nice Jessica. No wonder the girl probably thought you were a GG, that outfit looks like it fit right in with where you were.

One way to watch your six when asked something on the street, keep walking past the person, and if you plan to answer, turn as you pass them before stopping. This way you see anyone that may have been following you.