PDA

View Full Version : OOPPS Almost outed myself

insearchofme
03-25-2007, 08:14 AM
I am an early riser and I've found that on weekends this is the best time to do laundry. In the apartment complex where I live the laundry room is a very short walk away. So on Sundays I do the laundry.

Just a few minutes ago I was sitting reading the Forums, my favorite Sunday morning activity, I looked at my timer and saw that it was time to walk over and check the dryer. Since it is a bit warmer I was just wearing a bra and a pair of femme short shorts. I jumped up and grabbed the laundry basket and opened the door and started to step out side.

I suddenly realized how I was dressed and shut the door quickly. Wow, that's all I need, a 6'2" guy walking down the walk in a bra and short shorts carring a laundry basket. I put on a sweatshirt and pants and walked down to the laundry. It was good I did since there was a neighbor putting her laundry in a washer. I said Hi and took my laundry out of the dryer. Even though I was covered up I was a bit nervous.

I guess reading the Forum can be dangerous, but it was kind of funny.

Gina_darling
03-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Had a similar experience. I was fully dressed and then put the rubbish out forgetting I was dressed! No-one saw me so it was okay. I'm also lucky that I live on the top floor and my flatmate is very heavy footed so I have 3 floors warning before I'm in sight - plenty of time to get back inside and shut my bedroom door!

willowgurl
03-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Dear Dana, I laughed out loud when I read your post. I also live in an Apt Complex with a nearby Laundry Room. A few weeks ago I was doing my wash, wearing unisex looking girl clothes. I happen to be doing my delicates. I was busily folding my thongs and bras, when a neighbor came in. He said hello, and said something like Oh, what pretty things you have. Well long story short, we started a conversation, and we've been dating ever since. I'm very glad my panties outed me. Willow

AllieSF
03-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Wow Willow, making the best of a bad situation! This could be an intereting thread if everyone added their own, Oops!

danielle_from_cal
03-25-2007, 07:49 PM
During the summers I love to wear "skorts" (a combination of a skirt with shorts inside). And, when I am alone in the house, I always wear my bra (with breast enhancers, of course) and some sort of feminine top. Well, I forgot what I was wearing when I went out to check the mailbox one afternoon last summer. Thank goodness, it was about 110 degrees outside, so nobody was on the street! I didn't even notice until a while later. Then I realized what I had done. My neighbors still talk to me, so I guess (even if they saw me) there is no problem. But I was certainly blushing that day!

StephanieT
03-25-2007, 08:04 PM
I live in the country on 2.5 acres. There are plenty of trees so it is doubtful if anyone can see me. Since I work at home and my wife is on the road alot, I can dress anyway I like most of the time. A couple of times the UPS/FedEx/Mail truck have made deliveries. Since my office looks at the driveway, I know they can see I am at home. Talk about a scramble to get presentable and the make-up off.

Stephanie T:eek: