PDA

View Full Version : Other things to do while dressed.

cindychan
03-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I know most of us cook, clean and go online while dressed, but is there anything else you do in your house while dressed? I do artwork, reading, and play video games all dolled up. I even did it while studying and doing homework. It seems like it makes me more focused or unified. I won't work out though while dressed, thats about my only limit. How bout it ladies any ya want to share?

jasmine57
03-25-2007, 11:11 AM
I work from home on the weekends. I like to get up early and dress and have my coffee while working on-line and attending conference calls. My situation keeps me from staying dressed, but I love my mornings. If only my boss knew.
:love:
Jasmine

btmgrl6
03-25-2007, 11:14 AM
I do everything dressed,except shower:heehee:

Steph

aka.laura
03-25-2007, 11:20 AM
when I'm home, I'm dressed (as long as we're alone ;o) and I do anything I have to. When I have to go out for some reason (post, dog, shopping whatever) I change. When I'm really "dressed to kill" I will definitely not do anything related to work ;o))

Gisele
03-25-2007, 11:23 AM
I am dressed all of the time when home. The only time I am not dressed is at work or going out to do guy things. I have gone out dressed but not as much as I would like to.

So all in all I do just about evrything at home while dressed.

Gina_darling
03-25-2007, 12:18 PM
I study in my room dressed, and it does help! I'm nice and relaxed and take in the information much better! Trouble is my flatmate wouldn't understand so I can't dress all the time in the flat. When I'm at home I don't dress as much because I have only just come out in the last 2 weeks and while family are accepting I don't think they are quite ready to see me dressed all the time.

Kimberly
03-25-2007, 01:01 PM
They can't take my computer games away from me!! I'm a gaming girl - deal with it. xx

jenny_centaur
03-25-2007, 07:02 PM
I once rebuilt a 750cc Honda motorcycle engine over the course of 2 months. I was dressed in a 14" a-line denim skirt and 40 denier tights every time I went in the garage to work on it.
Needless to say I went through quite a few pairs of tights, and totally ruined the skirt.

Colleentg
03-25-2007, 07:29 PM
the normal housework, even some light maintenance, while dressed. I once pulled out my stove to clean behind and under it dressed like a cheerleader. I was careful not to spoil my clothes, tho. Another time I replaced the toilet and wore a skirt with low heels! I like to go out and check the mail too, it's a about 100 ft from the house. I live in the city!

Kate Simmons
03-25-2007, 07:58 PM
I've done plumbing and electrical work around the house en femme. First thing I had to do of course was take a crash course in keeping my hair up, otherwise it tends to get in the way.:happy:

marissa_darling
03-25-2007, 08:13 PM
They can't take my computer games away from me!! I'm a gaming girl - deal with it. xx

Amen to that sista!!:o

Carin's Wife GG
03-25-2007, 10:35 PM
I know most of us cook, clean and go online while dressed, but is there anything else you do in your house while dressed? I do artwork, reading, and play video games all dolled up. I even did it while studying and doing homework. It seems like it makes me more focused or unified. I won't work out though while dressed, thats about my only limit. How bout it ladies any ya want to share?

he gets way more done dressed than not. He is more focused and relaxed at the same time.

Louise,

SandyR
03-25-2007, 10:54 PM
About once a motnth I work from home. I get up, go for a run, come home shower shave, get all dressed up and go to town. Just just love to think about what would happen if others on the conference call knew I was wearing a nice pleated skirt, purple top, fine suntan hose, and a nice pair of heels. What a rush...

Kisses.....

SandyR

Eileen
03-26-2007, 12:15 AM
There really are no limits to what a girl can do around the house. For some they may be limited by company or family, but we can do pretty much what we want in our own homes. As nice as it is to be ourselves at home, once we get out enfem, being dressed at home never seems to be enough.

Eileen

Kristen Kelly
03-26-2007, 04:12 AM
I do my workout time on the treadmill and stepper enfem, what a great reason to stay there longer and gives me my motivation to do my workout.

Suzie S.
03-26-2007, 05:02 AM
There isn't much I havn't done around the house while dressed. I pretty much have the same routines while dressed either way. I just go about my day and choose clothes according to the task I'm doing. :happy:

Charleen
03-26-2007, 05:12 AM
Except when I'm at work, I am always enfemme.

jjjjohanne
03-26-2007, 05:36 AM
When I am dressed enfemme, I still look masculine. No makeup, wig, forms. So I go out and do some guy things with few people taking notice. I go to the mall, grocery shopping, and this year, I did my Christmas shopping. It was a bit unnerving, because it wasn't all that inconspicuous. But, I think no one noticed at any time.

Rachael
03-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Maintenance and DIY while dressed. Have to be careful not to get paint and stuff on my clothes and ladders can be a bit of a problem. I must have given the neighbours a show or two but what the h***!

:hugs: Rachael

Wendrme
03-26-2007, 07:34 AM
I love to just sit down in a nice comfy chair and read a book. It is so relaxing to feel the sweep of my skirt on my legs and to see the curve of my breast as i look down at the pages.

susann_gardener
03-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Starting Monday I'm going to start working out!

Kali
03-26-2007, 08:54 AM
I work from home and usually dress about 80% of the time. But for some reason if I have a day that has conference calls, I'll make sure I dress completely for the call, despite the fact that no one can see me. ;)

cindychan
03-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Well it sounds like we all got our gigs going for us when we dressup. It just shows how real we are as people just like non-CDers.:happy:

JoAnnDallas
03-26-2007, 01:41 PM
When I first came to Dallas and looking for a new job, I would get all dressed up and do my job searching and telephone interviews while dressed.

JoanFlores
03-26-2007, 03:24 PM
I work from home so I am dressed in confortable cloths, some gardening, the cooking, laundry and cleaning in fem. Once in a while I will take a swim in fem.
Love it, love it, love ot.

Syuviel
03-26-2007, 05:12 PM
my circumstances prevent me from dressing when im home, but my bf and i go out pretty often.

Jill
03-26-2007, 05:39 PM
I had a similar discussion with a CD friend and we both agree that it is much easier to accomplish tasks and work when dressed, it makes it more fun and enjoyable and it helps it go by faster.

I do all kinds of things like laundry and other chores. I work on projects, watch tv, watch sports, play video games. Just about everything I normally do at home. I would probably work out at home and do arobics at home if I had a good leotard, some tights and some leg warmers.

cindychan
03-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Wouldn't it be fun to use the hot tub enfemme, with a nice swimsuit, and martini in hand listing to your favorite music uninterrupted! That would be my ultimate in home fantasy...but I need a swimsuit, hottub and a home to make it happen:sad:

JC
03-26-2007, 06:48 PM
I have driven my truck, in daylight and dark. worked on a garden, driven an atv, driven a tractor, and went fishing in a pond (catfish). this in a long denim skirt.

jc

cdmich
03-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Just sit around and relax. Not much housework, thats beed done before so the place is nice and neat during dress up. Besides house work in 5" heels is not my type of fun.

GinaVegas
03-26-2007, 08:26 PM
You know....you could have sex while you're dressed!