PDA

View Full Version : I Did It!!

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 10:35 AM
:D YES!! I finally did it. I wanted to soo bad so I finally did it I walked right out the front door fully dressed. My next-door neighbor saw me and just kept looking at me funny. I laughed I don’t think he knew who I was, and then I just got in my car and drove off. Then I went shopping(had to lol.) I ran into my old GF, she thought I was sick and wrong.

But I didn’t care my new GF doesn’t give a flyin flip if I CD or not. She’s a GF over the internet. Then when I got home my neighbor’s wife was outside, lol I don’t think she knew who I was either. Whew I had fun even had time to get my nails done at the mall. Anyone think I should do it again.
(The whole timemy parents were at work.) :)

lissa_cd
02-15-2005, 10:40 AM
congratulations hon, I'm proud of you, bet you looked great too...any noticable glances while shopping?

spaskinstyle
02-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Congratulations Hon you sound gloriously happy, but be careful. You've got a huge load of support here but you're all by yourself out there. We love ya and want you to be happy and Safe. Isn't getting your nails done professionally the best!!!

Love ya, Theresa

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 11:26 AM
congratulations hon, I'm proud of you, bet you looked great too...any noticable glances while shopping?
I got a few but most of the time I didn't give a rat's ***. /giggle

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Congratulations Hon you sound gloriously happy, but be careful. You've got a huge load of support here but you're all by yourself out there. We love ya and want you to be happy and Safe. Isn't getting your nails done professionally the best!!!

Love ya, Theresa
Of course now that I've had them done by a pro. there's no other way. LOL

Priscilla1018
02-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi Tiffany,
Glad you had a good time. Enjoy your new found freedom.
Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 01:04 PM
This may be all good but there’s one really super bad part to all this. When I got home my parents were already there…they got off work early.. They new I was out but they didn’t know I was dressed up. LOL I had to sneak in the back door. At least I thought that would be safe until I forgot I had my heels on and then…CLICK…CLACK…CLICK..CLACK…darn it I hurriedly took them off but it was too late my mom just walked in when she heard me clickin and clackin. She looked straight at me and just started to laugh…I didn’t get it.. Then my dad walked in…ohh boy I had chills all over me.

All I wanted to was run away as fast as possible. And then something amazing happened my dad just came over and gave me a big fat hug. He told me to wait right here. So I waited….and waited…and waited…Then he came down the stairs in a black dress, tan pantyhose, black heels, and bra.. not sure about panties though.. But I imagine so. All I did was start crying.. LOL….So now it’s out in the open.. JUST ONE BIG HAPPY CROSSDRESSING FAMILY. Isn’t that cool that my dad CDed the whole time to.

Love,
Tiffany

Many hugs and kisses, make sure you write back.

DonnaT
02-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Super bad part?????

Yeah right! That's fantastic!!!!

I was just getting ready to ask what your parents would think when the neighbors started talking to them about who was driving your car.

Now I know. :D

So, how did your dad look?

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 01:37 PM
I meant it was bad that Igot caught....At the time.LOL

Paula A
02-15-2005, 03:04 PM
WOW it must have felt good to go out dressed and then to get cought, you heart must have been in your throat! And to see your dad dressed, and have it out in the open like that. and at least now you know you'll have his support. Funny thing is here all this time you are hiding from him and he was hiding this from you.

GOOD FOR YOU!

ChristineRenee
02-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Tiff,

That story is just too good! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing it with us...you had me goin' there too!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

michelle p
02-15-2005, 03:52 PM
OMG! Do they want to adopt another???? giggles!

Michelle P

Holly
02-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Tiffany, does this mean that you and your dad will be sharing makeup tips with each other?:eek: Girls night out in YOUR family will be a trip!

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Tiffany, does this mean that you and your dad will be sharing makeup tips with each other?:eek: Girls night out in YOUR family will be a trip!
Yep weare already doing that the first day LOL. :)

stefanie
02-15-2005, 10:45 PM
WOW! Amazing story...truly a first from all the tgirls I know. I am really happy for you

Fallen Angel
02-15-2005, 10:54 PM
i think its great! what a rush that must have been for you im extatic cool cool cool

Sweet Susan
02-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Fantastic! Incredible! Unbelievable! Too Weird! I love it, and I'm jealous!

trisha maiden
02-16-2005, 03:13 AM
Hey Tiffany

I'm so proud that another girl is getting out and having fun! Enjoy it.

hugs

Trisha

Tristen Cox
02-16-2005, 03:58 AM
http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/cheerleader.gif Sweeeeet! So when are you coming by to take me out with you? :)

derminator
02-16-2005, 05:52 AM
Tiffany - i'm coming to live at your place....... your mum and dad sound cool

LindaTS
02-16-2005, 08:27 AM
It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Just keep doing it and have fun.

Elinor
02-16-2005, 09:11 AM
;) Well done Tiffany keep on dressing honey.
Wow progress a girls first day out the box.
We are all proud of you girl.

Julie York
02-16-2005, 11:58 AM
When are you going round to see your Aunty? You know. The one who always wanted a daughter? And her daughter is at University and left all her clothes behind....blah blah.

Don't forget that bit.

Shining Star
02-19-2005, 06:48 PM
you keep it up girl dont let any one stop you being you

Jeannie9
02-19-2005, 09:55 PM
Tiffany it would be great and give credence to your story if you could post a picture of you and your father. I'm sure we would all love to see a happy cd family.

Cheers!

Sharon
02-19-2005, 10:41 PM
I think, assuming your avatar is supposed to be you, that you would cause a greater stir if you were to walk out your door in drab.
C'mon, who are you?

Nyx
02-19-2005, 10:42 PM
I think the avatar is a professional picture ;)

We need to see actual pictures of you someday ;)

Jeannie9
02-20-2005, 12:15 AM
I think the avatar is a professional picture ;)

We need to see actual pictures of you someday ;)

Somehow a troll comes to mind. But Tiffany's posts are so funny and absurd.

I really hope that there not posted with any degree of sincerity. She may do better at moderndrunkardmagazine.com's chat board.

Jeannie

jjjjohanne
02-20-2005, 12:59 AM
I don't think I believe your story. I would have mentioned that in my first post. Everything is so very convenient and coincidental. Can you produce a picture of you and your father?