PDA

View Full Version : My first time out as Tasha!!

SatinPantiesTasha
02-15-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm still fairly like wow, about the whole night, I mean it was just like wow! Well I hope u dont mind a little bit of a story, but here it goes.
Ok, well my friend courtney and I were talking about a month ago, and I finally told her I was a cd, and she was like wow, thats cool, and then told me I should come to this drag dance that was goin on over there on february 12th, so I was like sure, I'll try to. It took me about the rest of that month to convince my dad to use the Jeep to go over there, on my own at that, I mean c'mon I'm 18 now, I should be trusted a little bit at least, lol. Ok so saturday came, I got in the jeep and began the near 2 hour drive to burlington. I was pretty calm and relaxed up to the ferry docks. Then I got excited and nervous. The ferry docked and my foot began shaking, lol, so when I pressed on the gas the jeep was going like vroom VROOM vroom VROOM, haha. But anyways, I successfully made it to Burlington, which is where courtney goes to college, etc, etc. So I met up w/ her, then we had lots of time to kill so we just checked out the downtown, which when we were in the mall she caught me looking in the victorias secret display window, haha. Well, the time came that we went back to her dorm and got ready, she went as a newsie, and I in a little black dress kind of outfit, haha. If only u could have seen the change from male to female attire, Ok, I was wearing black dress pants, a 70's style Led Zeppelin t-shirt, skate board shoes, and a cocked sideways hat w/ my car club name on it, haha. Then I switched to short black dress, pantyhose, red thong, red bra, heels, and make up, of course. Well a couple of her friends and I made our way to Higher Ground which is where this dance type thing was. We went in the front door and I got a few looks that were like, "wow, look at her" lol. So we got our tickets and made our way inside. We listened to the live band for awhile, then shortly after that we met up w/ courtneys other friend lilly, who was dressed as a cop, and lilly's friend "candi" aka dave, I was like wow, like amazed at how candi looked :eek: But yeah, lilly was my "body guard" for the evening lol, it was so funny. I also caught candi looking at me a few times, but I could've just been getting my hopes up about that, haha. Anyways courtney and her friends finally convinced me to dance, I never thought I would ever dance, but I did, and I actually enjoyed it. I danced w/ courtney a few times, me being the girl in it all. Almost forgot, I was courtneys g/f for the night, while she was my b/f for the night, haha. But yeah, I was just having sooo much fun, I couldnt believe how much fun I had, and it still is like wow. But sadly the night came to an end at about 2:30 in the morning :( So we went back, had a quick photo session, then I got changed back into the drab clothes, but left the make up on, haha. Courtney and I talked for awhile, then gradually went to sleep, and not like that, lol I had the top bunk bed, she had the bottom one, jeeze haha :p But anyways, I had sooo much fun, I cant wait for the next one to happen, I'll be back over there in a flash.

oh, and by the way, I'd be more than happy to send the pictures to someone to post them up for me, I dont want to risk ruining my pics, cuz that happened to one I tried posting before :( so if someone would please help me out w/ that I would greatly appreciate it!

Well thank you all for listening to me ramble, lol
luv,
Tasha

DonnaT
02-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Wow.

I'm glad you had a great time.

I see you got home safe and sound, so it should be easier to get the jeep next time?

SatinPantiesTasha
02-15-2005, 10:33 PM
lol, yes, it should deffinitely be easier to get the jeep this time around. But yeah, I'm still trying to perfect the picture sizing thing. But yeah, I suppose I should go get some sleep tonight, lol

good night,
Tasha

Vallari
02-15-2005, 11:35 PM
Wow what a night you had! Sounds like a dream almost! Well congratulations Tasha on your first trip out. Be warned going out is addictive, and this won't be the only time! :D Your friends are awesome for being cool with you and being with you throughout the trip. Treasure them. :)

trisha maiden
02-16-2005, 02:52 AM
Hi hun

I'm so glad you had fun. That feeling at the end of the night is great isn't it!

hugs

Trisha

Tristen Cox
02-16-2005, 04:13 AM
Fandamtabulous Tasha. Uhm for help with resizing refer to this thread(clicky) (http://http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5370). If you still have trouble you can pm me and let me know I will give you my e-mail from there(as you cannot send photos from this site direct) Take care.

Love
Tristen

Noel Chimes
02-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Here's a bit of info on posting pics: http://www.geocities.com/txvallari/Tutorials/tutorial.html The end results of my using it is on page 24 of the picture's thread. (link compliments of Julie J.xo) Hugs, Noel

ChristineRenee
02-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Sounds like you had a fun time Tasha...and that is what it is all about isn't it? Good for you! Can't wait to see the pics now!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Holly
02-17-2005, 12:16 AM
Let's see...
And she'll have fun, fun, fun
'Til her daddy takes the Cherokee away.

Nope.... doesn't work!

SatinPantiesTasha
02-17-2005, 01:20 PM
ahhh, sorry I havent been on lately, work has been getting me down :( thats what I get for working at Pizza Hut :p lol. But yes, it was so great, and I almost forgot to say, I went into work the very next day, and I still had maskara on :eek: but nobody said anything, haha. So yeah, if I can find enough of a break from work, and can actually get ahold of my friend to resend the pics, I'll get them posted up right away! :)

hugs,
Tasha

SatinPantiesTasha
02-22-2005, 11:52 PM
sorry its taken me so long to get back to everyone w/ the pics, but thanx to Tristen :D I now have the pictures AND an avatar, haha. So anyways, I hope u enjoy the pictures, and dont be afraid to be brutally honest on how I look or comments and stuff, lol. Anyways, enjoy

luv,
Tasha

Kate_Uhler
02-23-2005, 12:09 AM
Tasha! Thats so exciting.. I know the feeling... its great like being able to breath underwater.. like something that seemed impossible yet there you are...

great pictures.. too. what a great GG friend you have.. A special Cheer for those cool understanding and supportive GG's.. *smile and kiss*

hope you get out again soon,
kisses kate

Tristen Cox
02-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Hi Tasha! Uhm I must say that last picture, well looking eager to get swept off your feet :p Looks like a happy group of gals to me. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

racquel
02-23-2005, 04:58 AM
Nice pictures Tasha.Looks and sounds like you had a great time.good for you,thanks for sharing.

sherri
02-23-2005, 11:24 AM
You two are really cute, and you look good together. Do you plan on taking your look further with makeup etc?

SatinPantiesTasha
02-23-2005, 11:14 PM
well thank you everyone for the feed back on the pics :) . It was so much fun, I cant wait to do it again. In response to Sherri, I was wearing make-up, but not a whole lot, I think next time I'll put a little more on, make it more noticeable :) well anyways, thank you all again

luv,
Tasha

Fallen Angel
02-23-2005, 11:21 PM
tasha i think the whole things as cool as can be and your freinds are totaly awsome there keepers keep the faith and have fun