PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Bound

Scottey1
03-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi, Everyone.

Am headed to Cincinnati in a few weeks and wondered if there are any
CD- friendly stores, restaurants or bars anyone can recommend (really looking forward to shopping enfemme).

Also, if there is a makeover service that anyone likes, any suggestions or comments would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Sedona
03-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Hi,

You might PM LisaK. She's from Cincy, and has the lay of the land. I visited there a while back, and she recommended a great nail tech who put on a great set of acrylics for me.

PM me if you're interested in waxing, I have a good Cincy name for you.

JeanneF
03-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Sorry, I've been a bit scarce around here lately. Started a new job where there is a risk of them monitoring my web usage, so cd.com is a nono at work for a while. :)

Anyway...

Stores: What kind? For lingerie I'd recommend Sheer Necessities in Reading. Other than that, I usually just shop at the mall. Never had any problems.

Restaurants: I'm partial to the Universal Grille. It's owned by a drag queen and really cool. Plus, my stylist is a bartender there. Washington Platform is also friendly.

Bars: Well, the gay bars are all pretty tg friendly. Adonis, the Dock, the Golden Lion, Bronz (formerly Jacobs'), etc. I don't really go to the local straight bars dressed, but only because the only straight bars I like I'm way too likely to run into friends that don't know about me yet. :)

Maija
03-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Sheer Necessities is my favorite store!
I have found some great stuff there.

As for clubs around the area, I have never ventured out dressed so I can't say.

good luck

Scottey1
03-31-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks, everyone, for responding!
LisaK (you look great, by the way!) - any certain mall you recommend - esp one that is more CD friendly than another?
Where is Sheer Necessities located?

Thanks so much!!!