PDA

View Full Version : Omg girls I did it!!!!

veronicagurl85
03-26-2007, 07:46 PM
Omg girls I have to say today was a great morning for Vero. I actually went outside in femme in daylight. I was so nervous because I have never been out in daytime as vero. I have taken a drive enfemme in the night but I did it today in daylight. I had to walk out my front door and to my truck. I was so nervous stepping out of my doorway but I did it and was so thrilled. I was fully dressed skirt,heels, blouse wig I mean everything. This is a baby step for me but it was huge. I'm so happy I can't wait to do it again.

Love
Ritas little sis
Veronica

Holly
03-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Congratulations, Veronica... you're on your way!

danielle_from_cal
03-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Wow! Congratulations! My first time out was just a few months ago. One morning I went to the carwash dressed up. Then I went shopping a few days later. Then I walked around San Francisco a few days after that. Once you get the confidence, the world is yours girl! And it feels like the best freedom.

SandyR
03-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Congrats Veronica! Welcome to the very elite club.....Each time gets better, more darring......gota love.

Hugss.....

SandyR

GinaVegas
03-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Good for you Veronica!

krisla
03-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Way to go Veroninca, it will get easier, and you may still get nervous but it is a rush that just needs to be satisfied. Just be careful and keep your cool.

Krisla

joann07
03-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Congrats! I went out shopping the first time about a month ago and I can't wait to do it again.

Sweet Susan
03-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Veronica,
Momma told you there'd be days like this.

Sally24
03-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Congrats! It is a great feeling to have the sun on your face and legs. Makes you feel like you're a vampire that has found a cure and can come into the light now. I feel the best and most femme when I'm out in the daylight doing things.

Sally

Alyshia121
03-26-2007, 09:08 PM
:clap:
That's so awesome, I am so proud of you!!
You need to show the world that pretty face:D

melissacd
03-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Veronica,

It is a great feeling, isn't it :D Enjoy the process.

Huggs
Melissa

Wendi {LI NY}
03-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Well good for you .Dear ,:hiding: You open the closet door and walk out side !
NO looking back now , Party time :D :Party2:

Victoria Anne
03-26-2007, 09:16 PM
congratulations Veronica!!! I am so happy for you. I will be taking my first steps out soon and hope I will have your courage,congrats again Victoria Anne

veronicagurl85
03-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Thank you all so much girls for your encouragement. I really felt great today stepping out in the world as vero. I even passed some people and nobody batted an eye or anything omg I can't wait to go out again maybe this time shopping or outing. Awww thank you girls again so much.

Much love
Vero

Billijo49504
03-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Fantastic!!! You go gurl!!! Get out there and spend some money, the economy needs you...:heehee: ...BJ

claireswife-gg
03-26-2007, 10:01 PM
congrats! it does get easier too, by the way :)

susie evans
03-26-2007, 10:23 PM
go girl it gets easer and easer allthe time :heehee:

susie

Glenda58
03-26-2007, 10:29 PM
Good going Veronica. Now take your time enjoy what you just did. Plan your next move slowly weather it's to the mall just to walk round go slow. BTW you look good to pass.

Sally2005
03-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Way to go. Feels good don't it?

Trisha
03-26-2007, 11:36 PM
thats good i am happy for you it will only get easyer from now on keep up the good wook :D

boygirl
03-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Congratulations Hon-
Very pleased for you, i hope you continue to make small steps forward.
Chrissy

Lovely Rita
03-27-2007, 08:26 AM
Wow!!!!!
I am so happy for you. I am so glad it went without a hitch. I can imagine how wonderful you must have looked.

You will need to tell me all about it.

SherriePall
03-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Veronica -- Congratulations. When's your next trip out?

Sweet Cindy
03-27-2007, 08:49 AM
OMG, that's so exciting! I got tingles just reading your story!

I'm surprised you didn't get some stares - a beautiful woman in a skirt is a rare sight these days. Keep that in mind when people do check you out.

Congratulations! Go girl, go!

Cindy

Tammietoo
03-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Way to go. That's an amazing feeling stepping out your front door dressed for the first time. My big trip has been to check the mail. I so want to do more. Let us know how it goes....and have fun! :D Tammie

paulaN
03-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Way to go hun.... there seems to be a lot of going out, going on around here. including myself. It's so much fun.

kerrianna
03-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Yay! Way to go Vero! :hugs: :love: :thumbsup:

Tess Myers
03-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Good job! You look wonderful girl!

*Hugs*
Tess

Maija
03-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Wow, great for you!
wish I had your courage

cd_luvr_2004
03-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Good for YOU beautiful!
The more you go the MORE YOU GO!

Thanks for sharing ALL of who you are inside and out!

Kate Simmons
03-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Very cool Vero. I'm happy for you, Hon.:hugs: Sal

Jesse69
03-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Well, you and Tammietoo both look good and passable from your photos. You should really try shopping in full drag too! A real test and shopping in drag makes buying womens clothes so much easier as like - "you belong in the lingerie section" - as opposed to being some pervert guy shopping for panties. Try it! You might love it!

Nancy Richards
03-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Congradulations! It brings back memories of my first time out. I was scared out of my skin. With a few deep breaths was able to make it. I still get that special feeling everytime that I go out.

Nancy

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-31-2007, 11:03 AM
Good for you Veronica, I did it for the first time many years ago and it was a thrill then and still is every time I get to go out all dolled up. It gets better all the time. Let us know about your next foray into the pleasure zone!

CrossKimmy
04-04-2007, 12:36 AM
omg I've been doing the same thing recently.. when I dress, I walk to the outside for a little bit, look around, then walk into my truck.. I always bring a blanket with me, just in case I hear or see something or someone.. but it gives me the ultimate thrill!

AllieSF
04-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Way to go Vero,

It must have been great - after it was all over. I bet you were puckering as you walked from the house to the truck. I know I would be! I almost made it out tonight, but an unexpected obstacle pooped up necessitating a change of plans. Now I will have more time to be better prepared for next time.

Sejd
04-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Good for you Veronica
You know, I think you are on your way to a new life, and I am so proud of you. I am attaching a picture of myself as I went out for the first time, and I know, believe me, that I looked like some prison inmate escaping dressed in femme. But I did it, that was one year ago, and I have come a long way believe me. good luck, we all love you
hugs
Sejd

TxKimberly
04-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Way to go Vero! Now for the bad news - your never going to be able to stop now! lol
Once you get the guts up to hit the real world as Vero, your never going to be satisfied with sitting around the house again.
Kim

JoAnnDallas
04-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Congrads......Next thing you know, you will be stopping at a gasoline station, getting out and filling you truck up. Then you will be going thru a McD drive thru, getting a burger and fries, then to the mall for shopping.

Once you notice that no one pays any attention to you, you will start going out more and more. I did the same thing back in 2005. At first my heart rate was way up, and I was very very nervious. Now it's like I done it everyday of my life. It is addictive too. LOL

Victoria Pink
04-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Way to go Vero! It is such an awesome thing to go out. I was able to get out on Monday and it was a great time. I still remember that great thrill though of THE FIRST time.

Vero, there will be more times for you, now that you've done it once. :hugs:

Victoria

MFStoo
04-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Congrats Veronica!!
You really do look good enough to pass.. :wink:
What a feeling it is to just get out of the house !!
Just went thru it myself and can imagine your excitement :hugs:

Sam-antha
04-05-2007, 04:46 PM
It really is a lovely feeling. I can still remember mine, and it happens more or less everytime that I go out of the house dressed. That includes opening the front door and walking right out of the garden.
It is so good and I hope it lasts for yo.
go happy
~Samm

sissyjoanne
04-06-2007, 02:21 AM
Well done Veronica. I am so proud of you. It must have felt so thrilling to go out through the day and show the world how lovely you are.
Would love to hear about your next planned trip.
Joanne x

stephni
04-08-2007, 01:52 PM
You go girl! :doll: I hope to one day making a similar post on here.:happy:

stephni

Ruth
04-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Well done Veronica. I have the ambition to do the same thing. It sounds lame, but it's difficult to fit it in because it involves a trip to the next town - I live in a small town where I don't think I could get anywhere without meeting somebody I know! Anyway, as soon as I do it I'll tell the story here.

loriannetucson
04-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Way to go, El Paso girl! I'm from El Paso, I live in AZ now, and I just did my first full day outing as Lori last week! It was magnificent wasn't it? I keep thinking about how I just blended in for the most part, and you're right, almost everyone didn't even bat an eye! I'm a MTF transsexual person (I just consider myself as a woman now for the most part) who is in transition. Knowing that I can go out and "pass" is such a big confidence booster for me because I know if I ever decide to go full time as a woman, well, I don't anticipate it being a big problem. I thought for years I wouldn't be able to pass and that EVERYONE would gawk at me, but it simply didn't happen. I think most people just care about their own lives and when they are out and about they aren't all that concerned with others. Good for us now, isn't it?

Oh, where did you go in El Paso? Cielo Vista Mall or Sunland Park? Or somewhere else? Last week I went into Target here in Tucson and shopped around for about an hour, then I went to my therapist and even used the women's restroom without a problem (yes, another woman came in and used the bathroom while I was fixing my hair!). On my way home I stopped off at the McDonald's drive through and didn't even get a second glance from either employee at both windows.

Hope you have many more successful days as this one. I visit El Paso frequently, I'd love to go shopping with you together!

God bless, and Happy Resurrection Day!
Lori Anne

Rachel Morley
04-08-2007, 07:41 PM
I remember my first time too. It was both scary and exciting at the same time. Well done! Don't stop now.... do it again! :happy:

veronicagurl85
04-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey girls I want to thank all of you who have responded to my thread you all make this girl feel so great. I will be going out again soon just kind of hard to do since live with my dad and sis. But I do get to get out somedays. But again girls thank you all so much I really hope I get to chat with you all soon. Thanks

Kisses
Vero