PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 02:08 PM
I don't know if Ishould or not..I've beensave for 9 years to get both my peenus(I don't care if I spelled it wrong) removed and breast implants. If I do get the surgeries I won't leave here no way no how, but shouuld i do it I mean it's permanate. :eek: I mean I know i can always get a strap on peenus but that would mean me CDing from women tomale and I REEEEEEEEEEEALLLY don't that. what should I do? :(

Sharon
02-15-2005, 02:09 PM
If you have doubts, then the answer is no.

DonnaT
02-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Can't happen until you've had a bunch of sessions with a gender therapist. Through these discussions you'll find out why you want GRS.

I won't tell you what the therapist will look for before giving the OK, because then you'll cheat with your answers.

Many TSs continue to have doubt for years, and some never go through with the final surgery. Instead they learn to live as a woman, and take prescribed hormones to help them in thier transition.

Maddie Knight
02-15-2005, 04:53 PM
If you have doubts then you should think seriosly about weather its what you realy want. Having an op is a big step, why not get good medical advice before making your decition.

Danielle1960
02-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Your counselor will be able to help you sort through that question. I think I would add breast if that is something you decide to do prior to the SRS part. After all if you change your mind prior to the SRS you could.
:)

Julie York
02-15-2005, 05:13 PM
I've read a few of your other posts. I got the impression you were nineteen and living with your parents. Have you been saving since the age of ten for a sex change operation?

Also, I suggest if you have your penis removed, it should be important enough to know how it is spelt first or I'd give it a miss.

But, yeah go for it! It's a blast.

Melissa A.
02-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Donna is right, Tiffany. You can't get the go ahead without taking certain steps, first. And we certainly can't answer the question for you, or even come close. you have my thoughts and good wishes, whatever you decide.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Melissa A.
02-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Tiffany,

First I read the fantastic story about your first couragous outing en femme. So proud. Then you found out the same night that your Dad was a crossdresser, too! Simply amazing!
Next I read your heartfelt, well thought out story about "cutting your penis off", or however you spelt penis.
Then checked your profile. 53 posts after one day of membership! Haven't you been a busy girl! Guess what you lack in sincereity and credibility you figured you'd make up in quantity.

Don't know if you are just one person trying to amuse him or herself, or if you are a group of kids having fun reading our responses, and I certainly don't expect you to understand or care about anything that goes on here. But I will say, as if it will make a difference to you, you should be ashamed of yourself. Now please just go away.

I am pretty darn sure I am right, here, girls. Forgive me if I am wrong.

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 05:50 PM
I've read a few of your other posts. I got the impression you were nineteen and living with your parents. Have you been saving since the age of ten for a sex change operation?

Also, I suggest if you have your penis removed, it should be important enough to know how it is spelt first or I'd give it a miss.

But, yeah go for it! It's a blast.
LOL yes actually I hava been saving since Iwas 10yrs. old LOL been wanting this for a long time now. and my parents even said to go ahead and do it If I want. :)

Melissa A.
02-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Read the post right before your last one.

Amelie
02-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Tiff, you should get "it" cut off. Don't forget to save it in a jar of vinegar. This way you'll have a cool conversation piece.

Jeannie9
02-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Tiff, you should get "it" cut off. Don't forget to save it in a jar of vinegar. This way you'll have a cool conversation piece.

Amelie you are so good. What a reply. Thanks for making me laugh!

Jeannie

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 08:26 PM
Tiffany,

First I read the fantastic story about your first couragous outing en femme. So proud. Then you found out the same night that your Dad was a crossdresser, too! Simply amazing!
Next I read your heartfelt, well thought out story about "cutting your penis off", or however you spelt penis.
Then checked your profile. 53 posts after one day of membership! Haven't you been a busy girl! Guess what you lack in sincereity and credibility you figured you'd make up in quantity.

Don't know if you are just one person trying to amuse him or herself, or if you are a group of kids having fun reading our responses, and I certainly don't expect you to understand or care about anything that goes on here. But I will say, as if it will make a difference to you, you should be ashamed of yourself. Now please just go away.

I am pretty darn sure I am right, here, girls. Forgive me if I am wrong. you made me cry...I'm not a bunch of stupid kids and I just like to talk alot that's all..I wasn't making up for anything.. :( :( :( :(

Sierra
02-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Hi Tiffany, Take it slow ,be real and were here to help not argue with you,but older cds have been there and know the stages you are going through so relax a bit.In time you will find out what way to go,dont look back with regrets due to haste.Hang around and learn but ultimately the answer lies deep inside your self. ;)

Sweet Susan
02-15-2005, 11:03 PM
I would NEVER cut my penis off. NEVER. I'd consider breast implants, well, not implants, but hormones. I'd love to have a rack. Do what you think you want. Better be certain, though. Once it's gone, it's gone.