PDA

View Full Version : Crossing my fingers...

Alyshia121
03-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Well, hopefully, either this coming Monday or the Monday after, I'll be going to Philly for Monday Night TGirls. I have my GF and her GG friend going with me who are more than willing to go.

And I'm really, really, freakin' nervous. But it would be cool if I saw someone there from the forum (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.) I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time and can actually, like, go; it's just that simple.
Really. The place is like a block from 12th and Locust which is right where the speedline stops. It was literally right under my nose and never knew about it until now (thanks to a post on this very forum :tongueout .)

Whatever Monday I end up going, you'll all be sure to know. LOL

I hope we don't get mugged or something. If we do, I hope that's all that happens.

Helen in OK
03-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Alyshia,

One thing you might want to do is talk with your GF and her GG friend and find out what they are planning to wear, and what you have, so you can all coordinate, that way you won't standout as much, if at all. Your avatar looks good, so if your outfit is basically the same as theirs, you should fit in just fine and then you can have a good time.

Remember to take a camera and take pictures you can post them here.

Enjoy the night out.

Helen in OK

Kate Simmons
03-27-2007, 03:47 AM
Sounds pretty cool Hon. Muggers would be a nice change of pace, I need some exercise.:gg: ;)