PDA

View Full Version : Where Do/Did You Hide Your Fem Stuff?

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 04:27 PM
I used to hide mine in a spot in the attic right over my bedroom closet. Also used to hide them in jackets when it was summer (make-up was there) it would be in my jacket pockets. So where do/did you hide the fem stuff? :cool:

Maddie Knight
02-15-2005, 04:47 PM
When living with my parents I hid mine in a suitcase under the bed. :mad:
Now I live with my fiance I've no need to hide them, they hang in the wardrobe with all our clothes. :)

Jamie Renae
02-15-2005, 04:58 PM
It seems so long ago!!! I used to hide all of my clothes and wigs in a cardboard barrel, in my workshop. I could go there and lock the door, so I was able to slip something on.
Now days I just walk into the closet, pick out an outfit and wig. On occasions, I have to move my wife out of the way. I guess, since I used to wear hers, it's turnabout time.
The side effect of hiding everything was the stress and guilt involved. No more of that!!!!
Jamie Renae

Holly
02-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Hidden in plain sight, right next to my wife's things where they belong.

Priscilla1018
02-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi Tiffany,

I am now one of the lucky ones , I hang my clothes in my closet or keep them in my dresser, makeup is kept in my bathroom. I used to hide my stash in my workshop and in the false bottom of a cabinet in my bathroom.
Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Nyx
02-15-2005, 08:03 PM
I purchased a big metal briefcase with dual combination locks ;)

That way, if curious friends come home, it won't go like this:
Friend: "Oh hey, whats in that box?"
Me: "Nothing, just old computer parts"
Friend "I want to see... OH MY GOD!"

But it will rather go like this:
Friend: "Oh, hey, whats in that bulletproof briefcase with dual combination locks?"
Me: "Just a remote nuclear warhead launching device"
Friend: "Oh, allright"

DonnaT
02-15-2005, 08:09 PM
I hide mine in the closet on hangers or in my dresser ;)

Me Too!

reginaNJ1
02-15-2005, 08:14 PM
same as holly right next to the wifes, In fact she complaining about the closet space

Sweet Jeanette
02-15-2005, 09:00 PM
No need to hide my stuff. I just keep my things in the closet, with my wifes things!---Nothing will ever get mixed up, because her 38DDs will never fit into my 40 Bs---Ha! :p

azncd
02-15-2005, 09:01 PM
but i think if nothing else, TGs are generally pretty thrifty... we'd be good illegal narcotics hiders :)

*disclaimer* not that i condone the hiding or harboring of illegal narcotics

Wendy me
02-15-2005, 09:48 PM
thay use to be in bags boxes or any place i could stuffthem now handing in my office

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 09:49 PM
Hiya Wendy

Tiffanygirl
02-15-2005, 09:50 PM
hiya wendy nice to see you. :)

Wendy me
02-15-2005, 09:51 PM
hi girlfreind whats up ?????

Lesha
02-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Unfortunatly i have to hide them in a suitcase. I'm living with friends and i don't know how they would take it if they saw me with a cupboard full of lace and silk.
Washing day is always a pain 'cause i have to be so clandestine. Oh well, its all for a good cause :-)

Lesha

stefanie
02-15-2005, 10:48 PM
before, it used simply be in a box

now, I have my own closet with all my dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. hanging....no Wrinkles. Its hard to believe I have an entire closet now.

Celeste GG
02-15-2005, 11:45 PM
Cruelty to Girlie clothes
Sometimes I just want to cry when I see lovely frillies emerge from plastic bags that have been kept in car boots (trunks) or in the shed. They get the opportunity to be washed, and get crushed and smelly.

Go to a laundry service! Have tem packed in roomy boxes. Then you can lock your boxes in a trunk or something.

some cities have locker storage.

Rule of thumb for Storing Clothes in the wardrobe at home, for blissfull marital existance. NO 1 rule: Husbands section of clothes "drab" and girlie combined MUST NEVER exceed wives section.

Starluscious
02-16-2005, 01:50 AM
Thank you for asking girls

since my aunt and uncle whom I live with would freak out
I have to hide my femme stuff
otherwise they'll try and sever any friend ties with you girls I have
I can be femme I just have to hide what I buy
when they're sleeping, not home. or at work.
I'm Starluscious almost all the way at my job. at home I am too when they're sleeping or gone. was in my cousin Nikki's high heels and my own panties and such the other month like 2 months ago. sitting crosslegged cutely like girls do. looking at the posts on here. smiling at your admirations girls

I hide my stuff in 2 places

Lipstick, eye liners, nail polish, scrunchies, eye shadow, mascara, possibly make up eventually: gets hidden inside my small zippable tape casette pouch case which holds about 28 tapes. and in between them is my femme stuff.

panties, pantyhose, girl shirts, high heels when I can buy some, wigs: will always be hidden in my guitar case (electric that is) there is alot of room in that case I could fit like 19 pairs of femme shoes almost

Now when I move out someday: with enough money and a place to live on my own: I won't have to hide. except when guests come over that wouldn't take kindly to my femmeness. then I'll just lock my closet doors. that way no one freaks out. and no one's feelings get hurt or destroyed

thanks for asking girls

interesting places you hide yours too

love
Starluscious

Sweet Susan
02-16-2005, 01:55 AM
I hide mine in the closet next to my wife's clothes. She never has seen 'em.

Tristen Cox
02-16-2005, 03:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Regina :) Back on topic I used to hide everything (you guessed it) in the closet, mostly in tool boxes that were never used for holding tools. The rest was in travel bags;)

*hugs*
Tristen

derminator
02-16-2005, 05:13 AM
I've hidden stuff everywhere, in false bottom of cupboards, work lockers, attic space, garages, at my nan's place (untill my cousin (i supect) stole them), in boot of car (hidden in space where spare tyre goes), inside jacket pockets, everywhere...... now, I can't be bothered hiding them too well (one day soon my wife will stumble across them though)

TracyCD
02-17-2005, 07:23 AM
I have three spots. One is in a locked suitcase in my parents garage, the second is in a locked suitcase in the trunk of one of my classic cars (the wife is not allowed to touch these), and third is in a taped box inside of a locked closet door (key hidden) in my office.
But, for some reason in the last couple months, my wife keeps hinting at me that she knows, hmm? I THOUGHT my spots were perfect.

Jiera
02-17-2005, 10:41 AM
I purchased a big metal briefcase with dual combination locks ;)

That way, if curious friends come home, it won't go like this:
Friend: "Oh hey, whats in that box?"
Me: "Nothing, just old computer parts"
Friend "I want to see... OH MY GOD!"

But it will rather go like this:
Friend: "Oh, hey, whats in that bulletproof briefcase with dual combination locks?"
Me: "Just a remote nuclear warhead launching device"
Friend: "Oh, allright"

LOL :D

This is EXACTLY what I did in college. I had a single room (for medical reasons) and kept a locked trunk in my closet. It was the "old computer parts" box, should anyone ask. And yes, it was padlocked. But I actually did have an old computer tower in there, along with a few odd wires and ethernet cards and...panties, and skirts, and thigh-highs, etc. So, every once in a while I took the computer out and left it on the desk in plain view to "work on it."

Ji

Wendy me
02-17-2005, 11:13 AM
lol after a while things can get a little out of controll now if i realy hade to hide everything frist thing i would have to do is rent one of them big box trucks to move every thing ........no she has way too many things to hide so my home office is were all wendy's things are door open all the time my wife dosen't go in there............

jade lee
02-17-2005, 11:53 AM
(sigh) in paper box, 7 of them.

Teddie
02-17-2005, 01:07 PM
When I lived with my parents, there was a small closet in a spare bedroom, and it was deep. And, I had a suitcase hidden in the back of that closet.

Now, I use more of the hanging space in our closet than my wife does ;) Not to mention two drawers in a chest of drawers, and one of the drawers in her dresser.

Shining Star
02-17-2005, 09:54 PM
i keep mine in my closet on the top shelf well it is only me and my father and my father dose not go into my room much so it is pretty safe to leave it there

GraceUSA
02-18-2005, 01:58 AM
ahh, the hiding. I'm back to that for right now since I'm sharing an apartment with my brother and he doesn't know yet.

Currently hiding everything in plain view... that is all my clothes are mixed, hanging in my bedroom closet or in my dresser. Before when I was terrified of being found out I hide my clothes in a smaller suitcase that was stored in a larger suite case and under the drawers in my dresser.

Though I will say its a little uncomfortable when he comes into the room while I'm digging something out of the closet.

Grace

shelaaa
04-23-2005, 09:30 AM
I used to hide my things in the basement in my work area..Not that i had much to hide !! But now things are different and I don't have to hide anything plus I get to use my wifes !!

Katrina
04-23-2005, 11:15 AM
When I lived with the 'rents, I hid the stash in my closet in shoe boxes :(

Now, I have my shoes in the closet, and most of my stuff in one of my dresser drawers. I don't have enough hangable goodies yet to justify much in the way of hanging closet space.

CindyT
04-23-2005, 12:40 PM
I hide mine in those plastic totes they sell at Wal-Mart. I have lots of these totes for things like winter clothes, xmas trimmings etc. and some are in my closet and some are in my remote storage unit.

Since I'm the only one with a key to either place they are safe there.

trinity24
04-23-2005, 01:26 PM
During my college years - I used this huge suitcase with lock on it - which I kept under my bed. Now that I live on my own, I don't need to worry too much about hiding - but don't keep the clothes in the closet anyways - I use cardboard boxes - just in case.

jenny c
04-23-2005, 01:32 PM
I used to hide them in suitcases in the attic but now my wife is accepting and i have my own wardrobe for them although i need another wardrobe due to the increasing amount of clothes.

Natasha Anne
04-23-2005, 07:57 PM
I had very little, but what I had I kept nicely folder in the bottom of my school bakcpack! I used to live in fear my Dad would discover them, because one of my brothers used to leave food in his which rotted, so my Dad used to check our backpacks every now and then.

Fortunately, he never discovered my clothes. I was too quick for him!

Keri_T
04-23-2005, 09:35 PM
I live alone, but in case of visitors, I do have what few items I own in two walmart bags with some male clothes thrown over them.

Easy to move, easy to "not notice" if someone comes over.

Sweet Jeanette
04-23-2005, 11:53 PM
I dont have to. My wife and I keep ours side by side! :D

Marlene4a
04-23-2005, 11:55 PM
I hide nothin.

Matter of fact, lookin for more space.

Me.

Sigrid
04-24-2005, 01:02 AM
I once owned a car who's steering wheel was designed to accomodate an air bag. In '85 airbags were still optional equipment and my car didn't have one installed. I found one day that I could remove the airbag cover which reveald a small empty space - enough to hold my measly collection of 2-3 pairs of panties, garter belt and some stockings.

I had always envisioned getting into an accident and having the airbag system deploy all the panties and stockings into my face. What a way to go.

~Sigrid

pyroninecd
04-24-2005, 01:10 AM
well i hide it in two spots
1) the attic, its where i keep all my seldom used outfits, its in two boxes buried far far in the back.

2) the garage, where i keep all my current stuff, under camping gear or in tool boxes

MistyCD
04-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Check out my previous posts on Coming out, I gave some ideas....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6002

Hope the link works.......

Misty :D :D

janedoe311
04-28-2005, 05:55 PM
I hide my stuff in a rifle safe in my shop. My wife has never opened it. It will be moved to be basement when it is finished.

azure
04-28-2005, 10:16 PM
well, I burrowed through the wall of a fireplace in my room at my parents house and then disguised my alteration with layers of paper to give the appearence of being intact. I hid underware and a netball skirt in there. In the forces I hid full female uniform in a bed end cupboard with combat gear and boots on the top. The station commander and his enterage must have walked within inches of that many times, oops forgot to say I was almost caught in that uniform by a friend who came over to borrow some music to listen to, I had to think fast as to why the curtains were fully drawn and door locked. Acoustic guitars are an excellent place to store clothes, especially if your efficient at stringing the guitar.

Susan Smith
04-29-2005, 08:40 AM
all the femme clothes i have were given to me by my wife - no need to hide them

sinny8what
05-10-2005, 09:55 PM
when i was at home i used to hide them in a camper my parents never used and i turned into a play room. now they are in the closet.