PDA

View Full Version : First MAC Attack

AllieSF
03-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Well today with my new friend Roberta, I had my first MAC experience. We met in downtown San Francisco and went to Nordstroms to look at the cosmetic area. Roberta recommended that I concentrate on one part of the makeup process because this is all so new to me. With me being schooled in engineering and construction the foundation seemed like the perfect place to start giving me something to "build" on. We walked around and saw the MAC area and started looking at what they had, Roberta explaining what each mystery element was. Samantha, the MAC rep, asked if she could help and I blurted out, "Yes, of course". She tried 3 different bases and we selected one that looked good matching my natural somewhat tanned skin color without the heavy makeup look. I made my first purchase and, as General MacArthur so famously said, "I shall return". After that we went to Walgreens to get the other cheaper necessities. What started out as a short first time meeting and makeup shopping spree, turned into a 5 hour excursion and great conversation with a wonderful person. Thanks Roberta, I can't wait for the next time. :hugs:

Sedona
03-27-2007, 06:20 AM
Oooo,

Sounds nice. Isn't MAC wonderful? Had my first experience with them earlier this month (L.A.), and have nothing but good things to say about them. And, this Roberta sounds like a gem.

Elizabeth Ann
03-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Okay, I've seen this acronym in several threads. I'm very new to all this. Can someone tell me what MAC stands for?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Sedona
03-27-2007, 07:54 AM
www.maccosmetics.com

Megan_Girl
03-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Good for you!! :hugs:

So glad to her you had a wonderful time!
I think I need the "MAC Experience" :heehee:

XXX
Megan

Holly
03-31-2007, 01:39 PM
MAC= Make-up Art Cosmetics