PDA

View Full Version : Boobs, large or small

Carin
03-27-2007, 03:42 AM
I went for my first full makeover last week. The consensus was that I needed bigger boobs. I usually wear what amounts to a 36 a/b. I have a tall - 6' without heels - but very slim 130# frame.

Maybe I have been reluctant to 'stick out' too much because I don't want to overdo it by overcompensating.

Is it all in the minid?

Carin

DawnL
03-27-2007, 04:32 AM
6' & 130lbs???? Q$#%^^*^&*#$%%!@@!#^($^%^&#$%$&*(

and not in the same coop as the spring chickens........@$^&(^&*)%^^%&)*&^@$#!@#$@#$^
well maybe some day. yeah right, I can't remember when I ever weighed 130 but I must have been young.

As far as the boobs, go for it. I think DD might be over doing it though

RachelDenise
03-27-2007, 04:44 AM
The good news is that you can experiment with different sizes and pick the size you like the best! A tall frame might be able to handle a larger cup but the petite part of you might not. Get some material to stuff with and see what happens!

Suzie S.
03-27-2007, 04:50 AM
Carin, I'm 6' even also. But, I weigh 185 pounds (was 190 around Christmas). I wear a 40-C bra, and everything looks quite natural. You can experiment with going up one size and see how your clothes fit. With your weight, I don't think anything upwards of a C would look natural. Hope this helps a bit! :hugs:

Peka TG
03-27-2007, 04:50 AM
Hi Carin

I'm 6' and about 160lbs, and I'm a 36C. You can probably pull off a C cup but I won't go much larger.

xoxo
Peka

Sedona
03-27-2007, 06:17 AM
6' 130#? IMHO, anything larger than a small B on that frame will seem weird I think.

I always like fit and slim women, but I've never been too subtle, so unless you're a marathoner or entering the Tour de France this July, dearie, wouldn't 10 extra pounds round out your curves a little bit? and that C cup you've been hankering for would seem more natural.

I see you're in San Jose, head down to Carla's and ask them to try on some of their forms, to see for yourself.

Good luck, and thanks for joining!

erickka
03-27-2007, 06:52 AM
I am about 5' 7" and 170 lbs., and have settled on a 38 DD 0r 40 D simply because my upper body is quite broad. When done up with hip pads, waist cincher,etc., I am pefectly proportioned, and look passable for my 45 years. So I am inclined to agree that you must experiment to get your perfect look. It took me about 2 years to be satisfied with my own appearance.

LindaTS
03-27-2007, 07:11 AM
I would tend to agree with the other girls in that you should be able to go to a larger size without any problems. I think a C would be almost ideal for you. I'm fairly small, 5'5", 150#, and am now a 36A, getting close to a B. Yes, these are real now. I look much better than when I used to use forms, which were a 38C. I know they used to attract attention, especially from guys who made it a point to stare at them.

Kate Simmons
03-27-2007, 07:20 AM
I'm 140 Lbs., 5'8" and usually wear a size 14 or 16 dress. I'm comfortable with size 38B boobs and they seem to fit my proportions okay. I need something that is easy going and doesn't weigh a ton, since I'm pretty active physically. My wife and Mom were both size 38, so I just stick with what looks well and works for me.:happy:

Trisha
03-27-2007, 08:12 AM
im 6'1" without heels on im now down to 170ibs would like to lose 10 moor ibs and i where a 38 d cup i think for your weight and hight i would go no bigger than a c cup :D

lynn27
03-27-2007, 08:25 AM
I went for my first full makeover last week. The consensus was that I needed bigger boobs. I usually wear what amounts to a 36 a/b. I have a tall - 6' without heels - but very slim 130# frame.

Maybe I have been reluctant to 'stick out' too much because I don't want to overdo it by overcompensating.

Is it all in the minid?

CarinCarin, you are right to take a more conservative approach. I have tried all different sizes and found that 38B/40NB is right for me. i'm 5'-10 and just under 200.

any bigger and the weight alone starts to bother me. and this size has allowed me to wear "them" while underdressed many times with as little as a light jacket. I just love doing yard work and waving to a neighbor as I feeling them bounce around. :tongueout

Bottom line is do what is best for you, don't change so fast that you don't feel right about your boobs or yourself. The girls at the makeover were trying to be helpful but there is no need to change because of their notions. My younger sister is about your size and is probably a AA. She is very happy and well adjusted and could care less about what her other sisters [and I] have...

Tamera
03-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi Carin,
I am 5'11" and 160 lbs. I wear a 36C and if you look at my avatar pic. it goes quite well with my frame. When I was first deciding on a Cup Size I got some breast enhancers (these come in a box of 2, and JC Penny I know sells them). With these you can either add or delete your cup size. For your frame I would not go bigger than a C.
Love,
Tamera

tommi
03-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Carin go with what you like,one thing about being a CD is we can choose our breast size go up down.
Do what makes you happy.:hugs:

MJ
03-27-2007, 09:11 AM
i am 5,8 and wear a 38 d , and i get away with that i think a c cup should be fine on you

Jenny Beth
03-27-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm 5'8" and 160lbs and wear a 40B. How full I look depends on the bra style and type of top I'm wearing. Lighter colours also tend to make me look fuller.

kimberly_f37
03-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Hi Carin

I am also on the thin side toooo 5'7 & 130 and I usely weight around 125 lb and I am also in my lower 40 yrs of age too and I like to see myself in a 34 c but right now I am in a 34 A/b depends on who makes the bra..
And taking hormones to get some figure and I mean I am as flat chest a guy can be.

Have A Great Day Gurls !!!!:love:

Carin
03-27-2007, 10:37 AM
6' 130#? IMHO, anything larger than a small B on that frame will seem weird I think.

I always like fit and slim women, but I've never been too subtle, so unless you're a marathoner or entering the Tour de France this July, dearie, wouldn't 10 extra pounds round out your curves a little bit? and that C cup you've been hankering for would seem more natural.

I see you're in San Jose, head down to Carla's and ask them to try on some of their forms, to see for yourself.

Good luck, and thanks for joining!

My metabolism will not allow my weighte to change, doesn't matter what I eat.

Actually my makeover was at Carlas. The dress I had on looked better with bigger boobs. That is what got me started on this thread.

Carin.
Carin

Sedona
03-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Carin,

Excellent! Enjoy the wonderful metabolism while you can, most of us aren't so lucky. As long as you're healthy, it's all good.

Glad you enjoyed Carla's. Nice folks aren't they? If the C is working for you, go for it, but with caution. A healthy C cup on that frame will get you noticed.

But, slim women have been stuffing and implanting size C or D rigs onto their size 2 bodies for years, often to wonderful effect.

Cheers,

jking90
03-27-2007, 10:50 AM
because of your height, a B cup might look small, and an A will make you look totally flat.

i'd suggest a 34/36 large B/small C. A C would look better if you had about 20 more pounds, unless you're going for heroin chic.

there's also tricks which i can't remember - based on the stripes / design / color of your shirt - which make the chest look larger / smaller.

sandra-leigh
03-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm 140 Lbs., 5'8" and usually wear a size 14 or 16 dress.

Must be a different measuring system than here, as I'm in the size 14 to 18 dress range, 6' tall, weight varying between 195 and 205.
But you appear to be in the USA, and here in Canada we mostly go by US sizes. If it is the same sizing system, then I must be especially dense! :o

tommi
03-27-2007, 01:58 PM
My metabolism will not allow my weighte to change, doesn't matter what I eat.

Actually my makeover was at Carlas. The dress I had on looked better with bigger boobs. That is what got me started on this thread.

Carin.
Carin

The style of clothes patterns and stripes all make a difference. horizontal
will widen your look. vertical to slim the look.
At 6' 130 you don't need to look any thinner.:hugs:
The cut and wether or not you are trying for certain looks make the difference.
If you watch real GG you will see plenty of them when tall and thin will also be small breasted.

Kate Simmons
03-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Must be a different measuring system than here, as I'm in the size 14 to 18 dress range, 6' tall, weight varying between 195 and 205.
But you appear to be in the USA, and here in Canada we mostly go by US sizes. If it is the same sizing system, then I must be especially dense! :oNot necessarily Tess. I use the size charts from Roaman's and Woman Within(Lane Bryant). Mine usually comes out to a Medium or 16/16W. Of course, I always try to size it for room, since I move around so much and don't like my clothes to be restrictive.:happy:

Syuviel
03-27-2007, 03:34 PM
6' 130lbs!? oh my god, youve got a killer body!

as i understand it, its realtive to how broad your shoulders are for a more natural look.

Kristen Marie
03-27-2007, 04:52 PM
This thread is so much fun. I'd go with a C also. I am six foot and bought a pair of "perky C's" but they are not enough with my size. I am wearing D's in this avatar (can't really see them) but I started with C's that day and upgraded to D's for the photos. I love small breasts on a woman.

Kristen Kelly
03-27-2007, 04:57 PM
My metabolism will not allow my weight to change, doesn't matter what I eat.
Carin.
Carin

And to think I thought I liked you. :tongueout

Ruth
03-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Well since we're all giving our vital statistics I'm 5'9" and 150 lbs and I wear a 36A. I'm happy with this look but that's just me, and I guess in the end it's for you to choose what you're happy with.
(My measurements are 36-32-38 which is not a terrifically masculine profile, but looks not too bad in a dress.)

Carin's Wife GG
03-28-2007, 02:06 AM
And to think I thought I liked you. :tongueout

I hear you and I am married to her!

Louise (GG)

Sedona
03-28-2007, 06:39 AM
I hear you and I am married to her!

Louise (GG)

Ha, bravo!!!