PDA

View Full Version : manboobs

horice 3
03-27-2007, 10:59 AM
This question is really directed at crossdressers like myself. i've just seen an article on UK television about more and more men developing what has been termed" manboobs". I personally would be horrified as i like my bodybuilding as well as crossdressing, but I wondered how many of you would welcome this development and what do you think the implications to your partner and role as a male would be?

JoAnnDallas
03-27-2007, 11:05 AM
I don't think it would be problem at all. I have small man breasts. I judge they are about a A size. They are more noticalbe when I am standing over the sink brushing my teeth. As I bend over a little and look down I can see them very well. I once read an article that stated that the more hormons and chemicals enter the food chain, ground water, and etc, the more it will affect everyone. The article went on that in the future (100-200 years), both men and women will have breasts, similar body build, and facial figures.

loki_uk
03-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Hmm well man boobs made my wife start playing with nipples, she now likes teasing me about having breasts and thinks its funny that I'm really not bothered

Rebecca C
03-27-2007, 12:48 PM
i have had breasts for a long time and love them , my wife absolutly loves my breasts as well . i wish they were bigger though

hotbobbie
03-27-2007, 12:55 PM
I love my boobs

Ashley1
03-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Horice, at age 47 you should have little to no manboobs, but waite a while and, if you are lucky enough to reach age 74, you too will have manboobs. It's just a matter of time.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

gennee
03-27-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm in total agreement with Hottie about my boobs. I even wear a bra. Doctors have told me that I should have been reduced. Not a chance.

Gennee

:happy:

Brianna Lovely
03-27-2007, 02:15 PM
I personally would be horrified as i like my bodybuilding as well as crossdressing, but I wondered how many of you would welcome this development

I used to workout too. But after accepting myself as TG, I noticed that my chest became breasts, more round and went from a one inch protrusion to a two and a half inch protrusion. And I love them.

and what do you think the implications to your role as a male would be?

None, what so ever! I accept myself as being a whole person. More than a male/man, part woman and part man, I'm now complete.

Phyliss
03-27-2007, 02:27 PM
As a child around age 10 or so I really wanted "boobs" to be like a girl more for the attention than anything else. Then I began to realize that I would get "attention" but not the sort I wanted. Soon enough I abandonded that thought. However for some reason I kinda "grew" them over the next 15 yrs. Would get teased about them in high school and quite often while I was in the military. Really didn't like the fact that I had them. Just NEVER wore any sort of plain "T" shirt or any kind of polop shirt. Mostly loose fitting button up shirts. Since I become aware of myself, I'm glad I have them now. They were bigger when I had some extra "poundage" but now they're still somewhat "there" and it doesn't bother me. I still don't wear "T" shirts but that's mostly to disguise my bra more than anything else.
I had asked my DR. about gynocomastia (sp?) and a blood test was done. Bad luck, I "failed" it. However I did say to my wife that the Dr. mentioned if I felt better wearing a bra then go ahead and wear one. (ok ok I fibbed, so what?)
The point is I have "manboobs" that can do decent justice to a 38B bra.

Karren H
03-27-2007, 02:30 PM
I love mine!!! Wish I didn't have the brain tumor that caused them... But that's life... Good, bad, and the pretty!!

:D

And the term "manboobs" sure sounds like a man came up with that one... A woman would have said "man breasts" or "feminiized male breats"... Lol

Love Karren

Deanna2
03-27-2007, 03:05 PM
I love the way my nipples show through my camisoles.

Eva Diva
03-27-2007, 03:24 PM
I love mine!!! Wish I didn't have the brain tumor that caused them... But that's life... Good, bad, and the pretty!!

:D

And the term "manboobs" sure sounds like a man came up with that one... A woman would have said "man breasts" or "feminiized male breats"... Lol

Love Karren

I've heard "man-tits" more often, and it's not meant to be flattering. And women certainly are not lacking in the snarky gene.

KateLongman27
03-27-2007, 04:17 PM
This question is really directed at crossdressers like myself. i've just seen an article on UK television about more and more men developing what has been termed" manboobs". I personally would be horrified as i like my bodybuilding as well as crossdressing, but I wondered how many of you would welcome this development and what do you think the implications to your partner and role as a male would be?

Your talking about the BBC image series of programmes such as Lucy - The teenage transexual (http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/programmes/body_image/lucy_teen_transsexual.shtml ) etc.

Well it depends on the feelings you were going through along with the fact that you could quite happily live with them and fit them into your life, embrace them in fact. Along with the point that if you're happy with your masculinity then you'll be able to feel comfortable with your body without being emasculated. Thus I don't see why "manboobs" should be a problem! Besides you could easily press them in to fit within the "normal" parameters of the human male figure.

Thus I'm happy with my masculinity and as such it wouldn't effect me that much apart from the fact that I could have a lot of fun with them!

Thats my :2c:

scarletppn
03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Used to be selfconscious about my boobs and would wear a shirt to the beach etc. But now I consider them an asset which helps fill my bra. Wish they wern't so hairy thou!

Crossdressedsylvia
03-27-2007, 05:47 PM
I developed them at puberty and they are now a B/C cup with big puffy nipples. My current GF loves them and sucks my nipples and plays with them when we make love whether I am dressed as Sylvia or not. I wear a bra allot

Tess Myers
03-27-2007, 05:55 PM
I have really small manboobs, my friends used to always call them moobs, but I do wish they were bigger!

:hugs:
Tess

fun4metoo2004
03-27-2007, 06:04 PM
I have enough to almost make a B cup. I had a heart problem and also I have very low testostoron. My cardiologist put me on Spiro. As a result they developed over a 18 month period.

I got worried as my nipples started to really hurt! Even went to a doctor to see if I had breast cancer or something.

Now I love them. I have thought about suppliments to make them bigger as I don't ever plan to take hormones.

Angie G
03-27-2007, 06:25 PM
I can use some :heehee: :hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
03-27-2007, 08:57 PM
It's funny you should mention bodybuilding as I used to be (somewhat) of a bodybuilder. When I stopped I also started wearing bras and I have found that I have muscle atrophy everywhere except the protrusions of my pecs which still stick out a little but they are more "saggy" now and more "man-boob like".

My pecs are very "loose" until I flex them then they do become firmer, but of course, nowhere near as hard as before.

Beth5083
03-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I enjoy what I got, Sometimes I wish they where a bit bigger

sissystephanie
03-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Horice, at age 47 you should have little to no manboobs, but waite a while and, if you are lucky enough to reach age 74, you too will have manboobs. It's just a matter of time.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

Ashley is correct! At age 47 I had a very flat (A--?) and now at age 74 I am a perfect 40 B on my way to C!:love: That measurement was done by an SA in Victoria's Secret. She complimented on them and said how nice I looked in the lacy bra I was wearing when I went in the store.:heehee: Needless to say, I left the store with several new bra's!! Love my boobs!!

Sissy

More Girl than man

battybattybats
03-27-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm fond of my tiny things but I'm not happy about the growth of my belly

sterling12
03-27-2007, 10:11 PM
The World is getting heavier, so logically we should be seeing an increase in fatty tissue deposits in the Breast Area. Women know that often when they lose weight, one of the first areas to go....the breasts. So, it should be about the same for us guys. More weight=more boobs!

Per my Taber's Medical Dictionary: "Gynecomastia, (which is what a lot of us think we have), is an abnormally large mammary gland in the male, often secreting milk." Since nobody has related any stories about becoming a wet Nurse, I will assume it's probably not that, so we are back to the extra weight theory or some drug.

I read that if you spend a lifetime smoking a lot of dope, you can often see a signifigant increase in breast developement. Hope you all aren't doing "chronic" all the time, that's associated with a lot of other problems too, problems you probably don't want!

Personally, mine aren't big. But with a lot of tape and very tight bras, I manage to get a decent effect. would be really neat to try having my own for a change.

Peace and Love, Joanie

susie evans
03-27-2007, 11:48 PM
i kind of like my boobs and so does my wife :heehee:

susie

racquel
03-28-2007, 01:18 AM
I have enough to almost make a B cup. I had a heart problem and also I have very low testostoron. My cardiologist put me on Spiro. As a result they developed over a 18 month period.

I got worried as my nipples started to really hurt! Even went to a doctor to see if I had breast cancer or something.

Now I love them. I have thought about suppliments to make them bigger as I don't ever plan to take hormones.

This is almost exactly the same as my story except the reason for the spiro.:D

Lisa Golightly
03-28-2007, 02:14 AM
I've had breasts since 13-14 years old. They are visibly noticeable to everyone... What impact have they had?... Well usually negative to be honest so I was quite negative about them for a long time. I guess now I'm happy with them and am even proud of the little fellas *awwww so cute* lol... :)

Mistybtm
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
I am almost a B cup been taking breast enhancment pills that worked on me very well i am trying to get to a full B and maybe a C. look at my Avitar it is all me with a little help.
Mistybtm :D

fun4metoo2004
03-28-2007, 06:15 AM
What supplement are you taking, and how long to develop what you have?

I am almost a B cup been taking breast enhancment pills that worked on me very well i am trying to get to a full B and maybe a C. look at my Avitar it is all me with a little help.
Mistybtm :D

Natalie tv
03-28-2007, 08:31 AM
I used to be very self concious about my chest.....but now i love them and do all i can to enhance them......my wife loves to play with them

Charleen
03-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Full 38B and love 'em!

tammie
03-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Hi Everyone: I was told by my mates mother (when I was 14yo) "You should be wearing a bra, your nipples R as big as mine" and of course I had puffy little boy tits at the time.

Perhaps that is why I picked up my older sisters black lace underwire off the floor and whipped off my Tshirt and put my arms thru the straps.

All I know for certain in retrospect is; I had/have breasts and I was changed in that instant into a lofelong crossdresser.

As for the term "manboobs" I think that is used if the speaker is not trying to insult or malign the object of the comment. I have been told by women I have "bitchtits" which is rather insulting and that of course was the intent.

I started as a 14yo filling my older sisters 36B like I had been measured for it. Now I wear a 42C and fill it without forms, albeit I wear full coverage minimizer styles that have much less volume in the cups.

I have felt a bounce before when I walk and of course I love the feeling and shape and look of having breasts. I prefer the word breasts, and tits, its irrelevant that I am a man, all mammals have tits.

horice 3
03-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Appologies for the terminology. I guess because I am a competitive bodybuilder, I get Judged on muscle definition and to have breast tissue would be counter productive to my recognition as a national competitor and so infringe on my male persona. Thanks for the replies, they were very informative

TV Wannabe
03-28-2007, 10:14 AM
I am a little overweight so I've got about an A cup, I am really trying to get in shape though so I assume what I've got will soon dissapear, btw did anyone see "Fight Club", Meatloaf was in the movie and he was a bodybuilder who developed "bitch tits" as they lovingly called them from taking too many steroids I believe, dont know if this can happen but it's interresting.

suzy
03-28-2007, 10:44 AM
I don't have any "manboobs" but would like a little to help with cleavage. I hardly have enough skin there to make it work!!!:D

susann_gardener
03-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Love my natural 38A's. They fit so well under my forms to give me a 38D!

AllyM
03-28-2007, 12:54 PM
I have also had them since I was a teenager. I am now in my 50s and accept them as so does my wife. While some might consider it a blessing, they have been nothing but a headache for me. A man with breasts just do not cut it in locker rooms, beaches, etc, and having nipples sticking out of my shirts does attract unwanted attention. Funnything, I find no sexual excitement from mine or wearing a bra, but my wife's do continue to be of very high interest to me. Explain that to me!?!

Gizmo, Debbie
03-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Some have all the luck :heehee: i wouldn't mind some "man boobs".
I must have been at the back of the que when they were handing them out :heehee:
Still i have started seeing a shrink with the aim to starting HRT:happy:

Ruth
03-28-2007, 03:43 PM
I think they're something that grows with age on most males. I've got a couple of little AA size boobs and would much like them to grow. The wife likes them and I think she would be happy with a bit more. At present I use silicone enhancer forms on them to fill an A cup, which is comfortable and suits the look that I like. I would just as soon the A cupful was all mine though.

Reneecdinphose
03-28-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm not a Cd but I am married to one, and to be honest, I am attracked to men that have the "Hard Body" type, I like tanning, and I like my man to look the same, trim, muscles, and tanned, . I know a co-worker doing the man-boob thing, and too be honest I am totally turned off by it, In a way it's like competeting with what wasn't given to you, and competeting with your "Wife" .. I say remain the man that you are hard body and all.... you can still make yourself pretty, and feel silky and have the best of both worlds.
His Wife

Joanboy2001
03-28-2007, 04:01 PM
What is Spiro?

I have a 38A and wouldnt 'mind it becoming 38B

Kimberly
03-28-2007, 05:41 PM
There is a serious travesty with the terminology used! I'm disgusted!! :mad:

I think the technical term is "moobs".

Toyah
03-28-2007, 05:45 PM
There is a serious travesty with the terminology used! I'm disgusted!! :mad:

I think the technical term is "moobs".

Funny Kimberly:heehee: but gimme some of those moobs or implants if there are any generous doners out there

insearchofme
03-28-2007, 08:09 PM
It is possible for a man to develop "bitch tits" (hate that phrase) from taking steroids. The steroids provide testosterone and the pitutary gland stops producing it. When the steroid user stops the use of the steroid the pitutary galnd often times does NOT start producing testosterone. Without the testosterone feminizing of the male body begins and female breasts begin to develop. I have never seen then develop to the size that Meatloaf had in the movie and without adding estrogen I don't think it is possible ( don't trust Hollywood for accurare information).

By the way the breast tissue developed this way will not go away. If you are thinking this might be a way to grow female breasts understand that taking steroids increases your chance of developing liver cancer 5,000%. Not worth it!

Diane CDN
03-29-2007, 12:37 AM

My Gynecomastia started at puberty. It was an embarassment for many years and nothing could be done other than breast reduction surgery.
I stuck with it and over time I became more comfortable with my situation.
Of course ones weight can have direct relation to the size of ones breasts.....you will see a lot of big T gals that have unbeleivable cleavage....mostly fat.
I found when I started losing weight so did my chest.
Thankfully I still have something there but nothing like when I was 30 lbs heavier :)

Through the years all of my dates, girlfriends and 2 wives (not at the same time...lol) ..I never had any negative comments from them, it was the way I was and they accepted me as me :)
I have walked/swam the beaches of Mexico, Hawaii, Dominican Republic and Cuba.....if anything was said by anyone, it was kept to themselves....now if I was insecure....I would have a real issue with all this.
If someone is so concerned that their partner be a Ken doll....I wish you well.....If I love someone, that is the only thing that matters.
So if the partner gets ill or hurt and no longer lives up to the ideal stereo type...do you get up and leave?
I find it difficult to beleive that anyone would be so shallow.

Diane
>^..^<

mithali
03-29-2007, 01:41 AM
am a chubby person... since long i have had good sizes tits... they certainly r good nuf to be called Breasts... many of my male friends have said i have to wear Bra for em... Few of em dont know that i do wear... But one thing .. I love my boobs... Feel gr8....

RachelDenise
03-29-2007, 04:58 AM
I've got a little something up there and can fill an A cup. I would love more and hope over time the girls continue to grow. Maybe if I wore more bras............:sigh: