PDA

View Full Version : Always a bigger fish

pantyhose_clare
03-27-2007, 03:56 PM
As I sit here in my first ever skirt, I've been thinking about how far I have come since putting on a pair of tights out the washing basket when I was 12.

Putting them on seemed such a huge deal at the time but around a week later it was a huge part of my life and felt so normal. It took me a while, years, to let myself express more feminine desires but around a year ago i purchased my first item of girls clothing (more tights). Even though i was scared out my mind doing it I couldn't hold back my desires. Now ordering girls clothes feels natural and easy.

Around the same time I ordered my first item of clothing I started shaving my thighs, evetually I snapped and shaved my legs. Just walking around I thought everyone would notice but no body did and I actually started to shave my under arms too. Then in Feb this year I went full hog and ordered a waxing kit, my leg hair is so different how. Its so thin and sparse when it comes in even just after one wax. I've been shaving them since but I've just ordered more wax and i expect I'll do my under arms this time too.

I just can't believe how natural and easy all this is now, what seemed like the biggest mountain in the world isn't even thought about any more. The thing that I've been thinking about though is the next mountain or as my title says "the bigger fish".

eyebrows? arm hair? first time out? out all the time? hormones?

I know i've gone to extremes but those extremes were the waxing your legs extremes of a year ago which I love now. I know it'll take a lot longer than this last year to build up to these mega mountains but i feel the same about hormones as i did about about leg wax last year.."i'd do it if it wasn't the socially wrong thing to do"

Syuviel
03-27-2007, 04:15 PM
well congratulations ^_^
yeah, it does take a while to get up the courage to cross some of the more daunting things.
just remember, take your time and make sure your ready before you move on, and never regret anything you do.

Deanna2
03-27-2007, 10:06 PM
I thinkit is called evolving or pushing the envelope. Whatever!

You'll find that each step will lead you to somewhere else and that is why life is so much fun.

Charleen
03-27-2007, 10:39 PM
Don't know about the mountain, my experience has been more like a slippery slope! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danielle_from_cal
03-27-2007, 10:41 PM
For me the harder mountain to climb was acting like a male every day. I love being feminine. It's what I am. Enjoy being you.