PDA

View Full Version : Spur of the moment shopping

insearchofme
03-27-2007, 07:16 PM
After work I had to go to the Meijer store on the way home to , get this, shoe laces. I was just going in grab them and go home.

After picking them up I just walked by the women's section to see what was new. Well there was this very cute pink top and some Levi blue jeans that were calling , "Dana we need a home, we need a home!" Well how could anyone not answer that plea? There were two jeans of different sizes calling to me so I grabbed them both and the top and marched right to the changing rooms. I tried them on and the larger size jeans won (darn it) andthe top fit perfectly.

I went to the check out lane and paid, the woman SA didn't say a thing except, "How are you?" and "Did you find everythig alright? " It was fun and since I always shop in male mode (there's no way I could pass) there was no trauma. Of course I didn't get a dress or skirt but there's always next time isn't there?

PS Karren I know I disobeyed the Prime Directive but I you could have seen those poor jeans just calling my name you'ved taken them home with you.

Hugs,

Karren H
03-27-2007, 07:47 PM
You know I love you, Dana.....but your pushing it....... I would have shot them with a phaser and put them out of their missery!!! Or better yet, beam them through a hole in the time-space continuium..... to another dimension.... one where jeans are feminine and dresses are mascline!!!

hehe

Love Karren

Deanna2
03-27-2007, 09:59 PM
I do most of my femme shopping on the spur of the moment even to the point of throwing a pair of pantyhose in my trolley at the supermarket. I think it is more fun.

susie evans
03-27-2007, 11:52 PM
spur of the moment shopping is just part of girls life it's like dressing en femme you just have to be ready at the click of a heel :heehee:

susie