PDA

View Full Version : Entering a New Life

paulap
03-27-2007, 08:27 PM
It has been a while for me to post anything here and I don't remember ever starting a thread but recent developments encourage me to venture onward... I hope you will let me share a little.
This weekend, I submitted to my wife, who is an extraordinary person. She loves me for who I am and I so much appreciate her for that. She has a new job where she goes on the road all day. She works before and after the road trip. She now makes a better salary than me. I decided to offer her my submission and she accepted it. I will try my best to take care of her needs as best I can.
I tell you all this because she allows my crossdressing to move on to the next level. Since her job requires so much computer work, I offered to become her secretary, of course dressed as a female assistant. Her response was incredible! She said yes, she could use a secretary and she described an incredible suit with a pencil skirt and jacket, with a high-collared lace blouse. I also have begun my housekeeping and expressed a desire to have a maid's costume (yes - to indulge a fetish), and again, she said that would be wonderful. We picked out a pink PVC outfit with white lace boots! Yummy! I am so excited!
I love her so much. This submission is spiritual and emotional as much as it is to satisfy my crossdressing need. I suggested this as a means to become much closer and intimate.
Sorry for the long note. I just needed to share my excitement.:happy:

Svetlana
03-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Wow! Sounds like things have worked out perfectly for you. I guess you couldn't have asked for much more. :D Except your wife being home more often, I guess.

kristinacd1
03-27-2007, 08:46 PM
hey thats soo cool...post some pics

paulaN
03-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I think that is great. I'd love to be in your heels.

paulap
03-28-2007, 08:08 PM
:happy:
I am thankful for the kind words. I haven't had the opportunity for pictures and I am a little shy.... I will work on that!

AllieSF
03-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Congratulations. There will ba a lot of envious ladies her, including me. Please post some pics later. You can hide your face, but a sophisticated secretary and a sexy maid should be shared.

Casey Morgan
03-29-2007, 02:21 PM
This submission is spiritual and emotional as much as it is to satisfy my crossdressing need.

I can relate to that. That's what I mean when I talk about the difference between a submissive and a bottom. I hope things go very well for both of you.

Megan72
03-29-2007, 03:11 PM
pretty cool, but shouldn't you be girling the phones now?:tongueout

Colleentg
03-29-2007, 04:12 PM
That's just an awesome circumstance! I wished everyone had a SO like that, even me! (I'm divorced). you go girl, but don't get too over-ambitious, play it cool or you might have problems later, like I did. Enjoy every minute and do your best to keep her happy too.

paulap
04-03-2007, 10:20 PM
My computer has been giving me fits and I am sorry!

Friday, Mistress took me shopping and we purchased nothing but girlie things. Many things for my daughter for Easter, a few work necessities for my wife's new job, and she picked out a black pin-striped pencil skirt for me with a pleated backside (just the lower "tail" of the skirt). So sharp and sexy, yet professional! On top of that, she bought me a nice white blouse.:heehee: We are a little unsure about pictures but I think we will do it. Thursday nite (the night before the shopping spree), she put her secretary to work and I enjoyed it very much and she loved the outfit that she created from her wardrobe! She said it is was very sharp and that was quite a compliment!
I love her so much!

Wenda
04-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Wow!! Perfect. Good for you!:thumbsup:

RachelDenise
04-04-2007, 04:58 AM
How cool is your new life? I'm envious and jealous.

Shelly Preston
04-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Hi Paula

Not everyone finds their perfect job

I am very happy for you both :hugs:

You seem to be the perfect match :D

GinaVegas
04-04-2007, 06:44 AM
Good for you Paula....sounds exciting!