PDA

View Full Version : Tamara GG made me think.

Stephanie H
03-28-2007, 07:08 AM
This is what her question was;
"What is it about crossdressing that you HATE??"

one of my answers to that question got me thinking and this is what I said:
-----------------------------------------
I hate, the fact that I feel more like a woman inside than a man and I can't freely express that and still be respected as an intelligent human being instead I am treated with suspicion and disgust and share a similar kind of treatment a child molester would get by society and I wonder if we did a national study what would the general populace feel more uncomfortable with; a crossdresser or a child molester.
I bet it would be closer than I care for even though one is totally harmless and probably a more nurturing individual who wants to protect children more so than most and desires to be positive to society than the average person is to their fellow brother's and sister's and the later of the two is a proven individual who is actually opposite by being destructive and disrespectful to others. ------------------------------

I would like to see an actual poll done and see just how fearful they are to us or myself would like to see it.

I think society could learn a lot by one being conducted to understand what we go through and why we feel as we do.
Also a follow-up on the study showing how most of us are totally opposite of a criminal in society and are rather nurturing individuals who want to express that side through being feminine. At least thats what I read into when I look through this entire forum is a bunch of people who care about others and could be more closely aligned to that of motherhood to society than a disturbed criminal as I see us being treated by the majority of narrow minded members we live side by side with.

RobertaFermina
03-28-2007, 09:06 AM
I agree a comprehensive and well published survey would be helpful.

It would probably show that the incidence of any criminal tendency is about the same among crossdressers as non-crossdressers, though. It would be interesting to learn that crossdressers showed a systematic trend of greater or lesser criminal activities than the general population.

I'll can't wait to read that survey!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

JennaC
03-28-2007, 09:18 AM
I hate, the fact that I feel more like a woman inside than a man and I can't freely express that and still be respected as an intelligent human being

I agree with everything you've said also. And perticularly the above!

The general public needs more exposure and education to the issue.

I was thinking about making up some "Crossdressers have feelings too" bumper stickers and run around the mall parking lot slapping them on peoples bumpers. :heehee:

marie354
03-28-2007, 09:33 AM
We've all heard of the self-made-man...

Well we are self-made-women.
If people could understand that we are no more harmful than any other women there would be less misconception, I think.

Kate Simmons
03-28-2007, 01:51 PM
In all honesty, I don't think the general public gives two rat pitudies about us. Red necks need someone to vent their frustrations on and gossipy old ladies need something to gasp about and guess what? We're convenient in both cases.:happy: