PDA

View Full Version : Talked to my GP

John
03-28-2007, 09:30 AM
The story so far...

I had an apointment with my GP to update a perscription, and once we where done faffing with posible side-affects, I asked him, in a verry long winded and round-about manner, to refure me to a gender therapist. Woo!:D

So basically I'm just wating a call from the hospital to tell me when I get a meating with the head psychiatrick nurce. :D

I think rum and brownies all round!

Evert
03-28-2007, 09:31 AM
The story so far...

I had an apointment with my GP to update a perscription, and once we where done faffing with posible side-affects, I asked him, in a verry long winded and round-about manner, to refure me to a gender therapist. Woo!:D

So basically I'm just wating a call from the hospital to tell me when I get a meating with the head psychiatrick nurce. :D

I think rum and brownies all round!

Awesome!! :hugs:

*gets brownies and rum*

CaptLex
03-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Yay, excellent news, John! :clap: I hope you don't have to wait too long. It's 10:30 AM here, but it's never to early for rum . . . or brownies. :D

Kieron Andrew
03-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Yay, excellent news, John! :clap: I hope you don't have to wait too long. It's 10:30 AM here, but it's never to early for rum . . . or brownies. :D
do we get homemade cookies too???

way to go John, im off to my doctors sometime soon so im gonna ask to be referred too :)

bi_weird
03-28-2007, 09:43 AM
Dude congrats! That's way excellent that you've taken that step! I can one up you though, here's some brownies made WITH rum. *passes them 'round*

Charleen
03-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Brownies? Where? Oh yeah, hope your wait to hear something isn't long John! Excuse me, but I smell brownies that-a-way!!!!!!

CaptLex
03-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Dude congrats! That's way excellent that you've taken that step! I can one up you though, here's some brownies made WITH rum. *passes them 'round*
Ooooh . . . loaded brownies. *takes one for now and one for later* :D

Dasein9
03-28-2007, 10:15 AM
it's never to early for rum . . . or brownies. :D

Back when he was drinking, my dad would say, "Well, the sun's over the yardarm somewhere in the world!"

John
03-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Back when he was drinking, my dad would say, "Well, the sun's over the yardarm somewhere in the world!"

The sun never sets in the british empire!

Ok... that has nothing to do with anything.... heheheh.....

Now, to the brownies!!

Felix
03-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Congrats John, that's great news Bro! Maybe I will get the courage one day to take that step! xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
03-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Well done dude!!!

:^5:

Good, brave man :D