PDA

View Full Version : The inevitable happened today!

Felix
03-28-2007, 11:19 AM
I am friends well I would like to think of this teacher as more than just a friend, a good friend. He loves to dress as a woman in the school panto every time and he is excellent and so natural, his female voice is superb. Anyway I've been wondering when he would ask me if I was crossdressing! Today we was havin a laugh and my friend had given me a pink handbag. I said it doesn't suit me :heehee: When I saw him I said 'I thought of you hun when I got this, thought it would suit ya better than me!' He said 'Yes I like it and maybe you are a secret crossdresser?! I was like ' I'm open nothin secret here but I only tell those I wanna know!' He was great and we both laughed. Lol think I was loud and proud for once :tongueout xx Felix :hugs:

Dasein9
03-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, Felix!!!!!

Hip hip hurrah!
Hip hip hurrah!
Hip hip hurrah!

Adam
03-28-2007, 11:26 AM
cool thats great :D

Felix
03-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanx Das! I think they have sorted ya prob out now with the new section so try again to get in hun! xx Felix :hugs:

John
03-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Woo! good for you, mate:D . It's always nice to see people progresing. Who knows, could have found a sister in armes there ;)

Felix
03-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Thanx Adam :happy:

Hey John I have a strong feeling that he holds a secret nobody knows about and it just might be that. Yeah progress maybe we will just have to see xx Felix :hugs: Thanx Hun xx

Kieron Andrew
03-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanx Adam :happy:

Hey John I have a strong feeling that he holds a secret nobody knows about and it just might be that. Yeah progress maybe we will just have to see xx Felix :hugs: Thanx Hun xx
hey in time if you find he is a fully fledged MTF you should invite him to join here lol

Shelly Preston
03-28-2007, 12:36 PM
You could be right Felix on your assumption

Looks like someone else who should be here

Felix
03-28-2007, 01:01 PM
That would be really funny Kieron but I don't think he is MTF I think he is a possible crossdresser though, he would make an excellent drag queen!

Shelly I've been dying to ask him could I watch some stuff on his computer but it's schools I think so prob wouldn't be able to xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-28-2007, 01:15 PM
That would be really funny Kieron but I don't think he is MTF I think he is a possible crossdresser though
mtf crossdresser its all the same to me,a man who crossdressers to female thats exactly what i meant......drag queen is different again in my book, and before anyone says anything this is my opinion only!

kerrianna
03-28-2007, 01:25 PM
That's great Felix. :hugs: :love:

It's nice to know there are many kind accepting people out there, no matter what their background is. :happy: It sounds like you may indeed have a common interest. :hugs:

I just can't see you with a pink handbag. Nope. :heehee:

Felix
03-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey Kieron all opinions valid her hun so keep em coming! xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-28-2007, 01:27 PM
I just can't see you with a pink handbag. Nope. :heehee:
lol Felix with a pink handbag now THAT would be CDing lol

Felix
03-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Lol I was wearing it before I gave it to him, I was doing my camp bit as apparently I can look quite camp when I want lol xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
03-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Hehe! Good for you Felix :D

:hugs:

Well done matey!!! Feels good to tell people sometimes doesn't it?

Xxx

Marlena Dahlstrom
03-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Very cool Felix!

But you should've given me the pink handbag. <pouts>

Felix
03-29-2007, 03:00 PM
LMAO! The pink handbag always brings the best out in ppl the fun element and hey we all need a bit of that!!

Awww sorry Marlena if I'd have only known :o xx Felix :hugs: