PDA

View Full Version : Complimented by the least expected person!

Felix
03-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Today the last person on earth who I would have expected to compliment me on my dress said, ' You look very colorful today' I didn't realize she was talking to me and she said 'C*** you look very colorful today I like your shirt' I was like 'wow thanx.' Thing is she was the one I told ya all about before who really hurt me so although this was really nice and positive I will still be cautious of her xx Felix :hugs: :hugs:

Dasein9
03-28-2007, 01:04 PM
It's smart to be cautious, but enjoy the compliment! Maybe she's trying to reach out. One thing I like about you, Felix, is that you assume the best of people. Like, if someone types something that could be taken two ways, you seem to go with the one that's more positive, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

So, it'll be great if she's really trying to be nice, but still watch your back. ;)

Shelly Preston
03-28-2007, 01:05 PM
At least it was a nice comment for a change

Enjoy

Felix
03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanx Das thats so sweet of ya Hun :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Shelly yep I did definitely enjoy the moment but I will watch my back like Das said :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

kerrianna
03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
It's smart to be cautious, but enjoy the compliment! Maybe she's trying to reach out. One thing I like about you, Felix, is that you assume the best of people. Like, if someone types something that could be taken two ways, you seem to go with the one that's more positive, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

So, it'll be great if she's really trying to be nice, but still watch your back. ;)

:iagree: :^5: :hugs:

Felix
03-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanx Kerrianna :hugs: :hugs: xx Felix

pocoyo
03-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Awww that was nice Felix :happy:
:hugs: