PDA

View Full Version : Girls, Vero is out there again.

veronicagurl85
03-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Hello girls. Today was such a special day. I had mentioned in another thread on monday that I went out enfemme in daylight for the first time. Well I went out again today. Omg it was so wonderful today. I woke up extra early to do my makeup took me really long but I took my time like a real woman and just savored every moment of putting my makeup on. Awwww what a great day I was floating. Plus today I took another drive enfemme in the daytime. I was dressed very conservatively in a pencil skirt and blouse. I was also more daring and took a longer drive on busy streets. Passed many people but I don't think they noticed I was male. Aww I'm loving this going out in the daytime I think I may do it again tomorrow yay. I just love my crossdressing now its so much fun. I want to thank karren hutton for all her inspiration. Thanks. I'm sry for rambling on I just had to share with you girls.

Much love
Vero

Talon DeRojo
03-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Vero - You go, girl! Thank you for sharing a positive experience.
Talon:happy:

danielle_from_cal
03-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Sounds like you had fun. It's wonderful to get out and feel real isn't it? I know the feeling well. There is nothing like it.