PDA

View Full Version : Spring Time

Jodi Lynn
03-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Hello girls, Well it is spring and with a couple of 80 degree days I want to get dressed even more. Seems that during the winter I get depressed and don't feel like dressing as much as I do in the warmer weather. Then when spring comes I want to be the true me. I love the brighter colors of spring and summer. Anyone else feel this way?

Kimberly
03-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Sounds like your SAD.

Seasonal Attitude Disorder...? Something like that. Something seasonal.

Spring in the UK is always a bit dubious -- I need some cardigans or little jumper-y type things.

Charleen
03-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Oh yeah, love the spring! Got out yesterday in a tank top and short shorts with my shaved legs hangin' out and washed the car.
Love the warm weather. Can't stand the cold.

Angie G
03-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Well ya :hugs:
Angie

Glenda58
03-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Jodi 80 degrees in Michigan had me out and shopping for some new spring outfits. I need that Easter Dress. The rain slow me a little but went out again today. Have a closet full of spring things. Plus the spring makeup fads.

LindaTS
03-30-2007, 10:11 AM
I'm looking forward to some of those kind of days but so far here in cenral NY 50 to 55 is the best so far. Can't wait to get the camis out. And I look forward to nicer shopping days too because I'd much rather wear hi-heel sandals over boots in the snow.

Karren H
03-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Actually........ No!! I hate warmer weather for a number of reasons... Makeup and heat don't mix... I don't have the body for those skimpy little outfits.... And since I'm into crossdressing not crossUNdressing the more fem clothing the better... Cool spring days are fine, summer stinks!!! Love fall and winter the best and who said you can't wear pretty colors at times other than spring anyway?? Hehe

Karren

Christina Nicole
03-30-2007, 05:51 PM
I love spring and summer -- both the seasons and the fashions of the seasons. It is a bit more of a challenge to dress well and try to pass, but... if it's worth doing it is worth doing it well.

Karen, try mineral powder foundations (http://store.bareescentuals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareEscentuals-Site/default/Link-Category?catalog=BAREESCENTUALS&name=BE_SUB_FOUNDATION). They don't melt off. And get a little purse size package of blotting paper. (Here (http://www.laurenhutton.com/oil-blotting-paper.html) is the first reference google found, but you can find them nearly everywhere (http://www.drugstore.com/search/search.asp?search=blotting+papers&aid=336064&aparam=blotting_papers).)

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Sally24
03-30-2007, 06:42 PM
I too can get depressed during the winter. The lack of daylight triggers this in many people in the northern climates. I take Celexa to boost my serotonin levels and it seems to help alot. I do really love the Spring days we get in about May. Not too hot, not too cold. A nice breeze to flutter the skirt and hair. You can leave the heavy coat behind and just enjoy walking outside again!

Sally