PDA

View Full Version : Hit on

Glenda58
03-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Went shopping again just to get out of the house. Walk the mall try on some shoes. Try on some skirts and tops. Didn't buy a thing except a pair of earrings and necklace. As I was leaving 3 young men where out in the parking lot by the door waiting for someone. One of the young men ask me if I wanted to go have a drink with them because they needed one more girl so it would 3 & 3. I said " Sorry but I'm old enough to be your mother(father)".:devil: They no way but kept going to my car. I wave to them as I drove by on my way out.

And I wasn't worry that they wanted to harm me. It was by the door plus security was sitting 1 aisle over.

Did make me feel good:happy: . I knowing that young men want a 59 year old me.

If going out just be safe and know where you are at all times. That goes for us and the GGs

Lovely Rita
03-28-2007, 08:30 PM
No greater compliment. I am glad it went without a hitch. Safety is number one.

Take care

AllieSF
03-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Now you can see that hey saw something younger and more attractive in you than you have. Go for it girl.

Roxi Loh
03-28-2007, 10:26 PM
First off they had excellent vision because you are very attractive. Second you handled them well. Not sure why you didn't go with them but who knows. Way to go Glenda.