PDA

View Full Version : First Time Fully Dressed

Kathryn Philips
03-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Some of you may know me as the girl who has to make her own skirts out of old pairs of trousers and who used her own virtual makeover software to add make-up andhair to my face. I've been a crossdresser since the age of 4 but it was only till I turned 40 that I gave a name to my female self. This was 18 months ago and I have been dressing with my limited wardrobe every time my wife would leeve the house for more than 3 hours. A couple of months ago my wife decided to go on a trip abroad with a friend. Naturally I encouraged her to go as long a possible, knowing that this would be my first opportunity to fully dress safely and for longer periods of time. I would only be able to dress in the evenings after my daughter went to bed. On Saturday mornings our daughter is looked after by a babysitter for 4 hours. I took my car and drove to that fabulous shop in London that caters for girls like us, Doreen Fashions. There I bought my first pair of heeled shoes, a wig, a bra that fits be an a real skirt. I paid in cash which I had been setting aside once I learned of my wife's trip to avoid paper trails. When I got back I tried everything on as soon as I could and was amazed at seeing me fully dressed. One vital ingredient was missing, make-up. On the Monday, when my daughter was at school I went back to Doreen's and bought beard concealer, foundation cream and 6 pice lipstick set. So, on the eve of my wife's return I was finally able to fully dress wearing make-up. This has been a dream of mine for many years and it finally came true. It has been one of the happiest moments of my life and given that I will not have a similar opportunity in the foreseable future, I will cherish this weekend for a long time.

A number of things happened when I was fully dressed:

a) When I looke a myself in the mirror I could not stop talking to my own reflection in a very femine way, smiling an even screamed proclaiming my womanhood.

b) I felt that for the first time in my life I was a whole person

c) As a woman, I actually look like some female relatives

d) I had a feeling of happiness similar to falling in love.

e) I had always wondered how feminine I would really look and was
pleasantly surprised.

f) I took lots of pictures, some of which can bee seen in the picture gallery section under "My new purchases"

g) When I reverted back to male mode it did not hurt.

I would love to know if any of you girls are able to describe in words what you felt when seing youself fully dressed for the first time.

AllieSF
03-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Congratulations. I know some of the feelings. A few weeks ago I had my first experience dressing with someone else who was very good at it. She helped me with my makeup and I spent most of the time just looking at myself in the mirror, smiling and saying, "I can't believe how I look right now!"

Keep enjoying it and experimenting. I must say that your makeup looks great. Can you do mine?

joann07
03-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Congrats! You look marvelous.
I can relate to some of your feelings, as well.

Before I went to my first crossdressers meeting, I had never put on makeup before and I basically did a crash course, in a week, on how to put in on.
I kept websurfing for tips on make up application and for that picture of a perfect female face and then I found it. I bought all kinds of make up and experimented on different colors until I found the one that matched.
So, after I finished putting on my makeup (2 1/2 hours), wig, dress, and all, I couldn't believe it was me in the mirror. I looked so different and really pretty.
Now, I can put it on so well, and in less than 30 minutes, that I have gotten great compliments from fellow crossdressers, spouses, and even from the Mary Kay lady. :thumbsup:

I get somewhat depressed after the meetings because thats when I have to dress back to male mode and go home. Sometimes, I get to drive home in femme, but only when my roomate is out of town.

Glenda58
03-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Can't remember the first time but now everytime I dress and put makeup I see a lady looking back at me. Not the bald old man who was there 30 minutes ago. And it feels great.

Roxi Loh
03-28-2007, 10:23 PM
That is just a great story. You look fabulous, go girl...

Rachel Morley
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
I would love to know if any of you girls are able to describe in words what you felt when seeing yourself fully dressed for the first time.
Katie, it was EXACTLY as you describe! :D Especially "b) I felt that for the first time in my life I was a whole person" and "d) I had a feeling of happiness similar to falling in love." I must say I do much prefer my "girl look" to my "boy look"