PDA

View Full Version : Starting the conversation

Roxi Loh
03-28-2007, 10:20 PM
I want to go out to a girls night out or something, but I do not want to sneak around. I want to let my wife know I am going because I do not like sneaking around. I need the conversation starter. She has known I dress for over 30 years. She is still trying to cure me. I have never been out as Roxi. How do I start this conversation?

Glenda58
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Roxi just tell her you want a nite out with the other girls you know. But if she's been trying to cure you for 30 years you may never get to go. Try to get her to read some of the forum threads about going out in groups were the wifes come along. Maybe she could come with you the first few times to see how it is. That could ease her mind about letting you alone.
Good luck.

SandyR
03-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Roxi,

Tough call. I know someday this will come my way. So I put myself in your place and say "honey I really need to go out as Sandy with you". I don't know your wife, but if she is like mine I take it slow and easy.

Good luck Hun..

Kissess.

SandyR

Carin's Wife GG
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
slowly and gently. Give her the choice of joining you or not. Reassure her that you will be safe and discreet (if that is one of her concerns).

Louise.