PDA

View Full Version : Not Going Out Tonight!

RobertaFermina
03-29-2007, 12:53 AM
I have just started a new phase: moving beyond dresses in into wearing pants.
With all respect to Karren, I love them and will be wearing more.

I wore a lovely pair of satiny maroon pants (nearly skintight) and a lavendar/maroon/cream/orange floral blouse (mid-forearm sleeves, open necked, skintight). I went to my In-Depth-12-Step Study Meeting where we share deeply, and know each other very well - for the first time EnFemme, and was respectfully and graciously received as Roberta. Once again, a few people said to me that they preferred me as Roberta.

I got home at 9pm, and have had a STRONG yearning to go out on the town and live it up and be Roberta in my new outfit.....and I won't.

I realize I need to get a good night's sleep, and be prepared for tomorrow's business. I'm am doing the responsible thing, instead of the fun thing, and I REALLY WANT TO do the fun thing.

I think it is a good thing. I'm growing up around my CrossDressing.

I think my initial "over the top" phase may be settling down into a more sustainable life-pattern.

Has this happened for anyone else? Has it happened and relapsed into a mad-party-dash? or similar?

Do Tell!

AllieSF
03-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Welcome home tonight Roberta. It must have been a very special meeting and night for you. You are further down the road than I am, so it is interesting and helpful to see how you share your feelings with us all. Next time call me for a partner in fun and celebration!