PDA

View Full Version : First Purchase En-fem

krisla
03-29-2007, 01:35 AM
After nearly 40 years I finally bought something en-fem. I was on a business trip and I wound up near and Off-Broadway shoe store. I was dressed in the outfit in my new avitar and bought the heels also in the picuture. I have bought many things drab but this is my first of hopefully many purchases en-fem. The patrons didn't seem to notice or care and the sales girl treated me like any other customer. If not a pass I guess that's as good as a pass. I am relatively new to this forum and many of your posts have given me the courage to do this. Thanks to all. I just told myself you want to do this just do it! My apolgies to Nike for stealing stealing their slogan.

Krisla

Charolette time
03-29-2007, 10:20 AM
After nearly 40 years I finally bought something en-fem. I was on a business trip and I wound up near and Off-Broadway shoe store. I was dressed in the outfit in my new avitar and bought the heels also in the picuture. I have bought many things drab but this is my first of hopefully many purchases en-fem. The patrons didn't seem to notice or care and the sales girl treated me like any other customer. If not a pass I guess that's as good as a pass. I am relatively new to this forum and many of your posts have given me the courage to do this. Thanks to all. I just told myself you want to do this just do it! My apolgies to Nike for stealing stealing their slogan.

Krisla

Bravo you made a great leap, I have done it but not fully dressed, some day I will, :hugs: Charolette, Very nice picture, and the shoes are darling,

shannonsilk
03-29-2007, 01:43 PM
congratulations. i have only bought nail polish en femme. soon i will get around to doing what u have done. BUYING CLOTHES!

Sam-antha
03-29-2007, 02:18 PM
I reckon that you have made a great big step, equal to the going out in daylight step. It probably felt the same with the difference that you went into a closed room, which is rather hard, since there were people in there that you would get into direct eye contact, close up too.
congrats and huggzzes from me
~Samm.