PDA

View Full Version : My first time out - kinda

GINA-CD
03-29-2007, 01:38 AM
So, this was a two-phased first experience, but guess it makes sense to let you know.

The other day I was in a hotel room experimenting with my boobs and cleavage... came out pretty decent.... but it was getting late and I needed to dine..... what to do? what the hell, I just went downstairs in guy mode with a "big" jacket... and my boobs on!!!!!

At first I thought "they don't show that much", but when I came back from the restaurant, the elevator showed me that even with the jacket zipped up and my hands in my pockets, they did! but only got one strange look so I thought I was safe.

Then, came back to my room and got all dolled up, make-up and wig.... shinny short sparky dress... and thought... need a cig, but I can't smoke in the room so.....

Off goes the dress and in my jeans and leather jacket again, and this time elevator all the way down to the lobby, cross the front door, and out to the smoking area... but there are all these small blocks in the floor and I never noticed them before!!!

OK, concentration and steady steps... got through without problems...
and then, there's this one guy working on his laptop on a bench behind a column and I thought, I'll sit next to him....

nahhhh, I went cold feet and stayed behind the other column, but all in all I was there, looking like a girl, smoking a cigarrette....

On my way back, there was this guy on a couch next to the elevator that was just .... there. I pass through him and there's this big mirror so I can see what he's looking at... he gave me a look and didn't followed me and when I was almost getting in the elevator he turned his head to me again... like guys do with regular girls right? And I also remember the heels clicking while I was on my way to the elevator.... it was this incredibly loud sound in my ears... the rest of the way is rug so there was no sound at all... elevator doors close and I feel safe again.

I learned that it's not so easy to walk confidently and silently at the same time, and I don't want a lot of attention on me right?

So, it was quick but very exciting... by the way, this was done around 3 am so there was not a lot of people around.... you girls think it was too much???

By the way, these are 2 pics of the sparky gray dress and you'll know why I had to change my outfit right?

rachel_rachel
03-29-2007, 01:49 AM
Very nice job there with the cleavage... And a strapless dress!!!!! i love strapless dresses, you need to take a full length photo there.

RobertaFermina
03-29-2007, 02:08 AM
That's a Sparky Smokin' Dress!

Well, I have a guess, tell me which is correct?

You had to change out of that dress because you did not have:

1. Mace
2. Doberman
3. Matching Shoes
4. A Fire Extinguisher

:rose: Roberta :rose:

GINA-CD
03-29-2007, 02:12 AM
Correct answers are 1 and 2. The shoes... of course they matched! and the fire extinguisher was at hand close to the elevator. :p

AllieSF
03-29-2007, 02:17 AM
A smoke at 3:00 AM sounds like a perfect situation to be dressed and head outside. You look passable and hot. Please no fire extinguisher, Doberman, or anything else.

GINA-CD
03-29-2007, 07:42 AM
OK, I'll try to keep the dogs away next time... :heehee:

hjt101
03-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Lookin' good! Like the dress, the cleavage.

shannonsilk
03-29-2007, 01:35 PM
you look great. we want to see more. it seems like u got attention even without the dress.

Charolette time
03-29-2007, 03:31 PM
So, this was a two-phased first experience, but guess it makes sense to let you know.

The other day I was in a hotel room experimenting with my boobs and cleavage... came out pretty decent.... but it was getting late and I needed to dine..... what to do? what the hell, I just went downstairs in guy mode with a "big" jacket... and my boobs on!!!!!

At first I thought "they don't show that much", but when I came back from the restaurant, the elevator showed me that even with the jacket zipped up and my hands in my pockets, they did! but only got one strange look so I thought I was safe.

Then, came back to my room and got all dolled up, make-up and wig.... shinny short sparky dress... and thought... need a cig, but I can't smoke in the room so.....

Off goes the dress and in my jeans and leather jacket again, and this time elevator all the way down to the lobby, cross the front door, and out to the smoking area... but there are all these small blocks in the floor and I never noticed them before!!!

OK, concentration and steady steps... got through without problems...
and then, there's this one guy working on his laptop on a bench behind a column and I thought, I'll sit next to him....

nahhhh, I went cold feet and stayed behind the other column, but all in all I was there, looking like a girl, smoking a cigarrette....

On my way back, there was this guy on a couch next to the elevator that was just .... there. I pass through him and there's this big mirror so I can see what he's looking at... he gave me a look and didn't followed me and when I was almost getting in the elevator he turned his head to me again... like guys do with regular girls right? And I also remember the heels clicking while I was on my way to the elevator.... it was this incredibly loud sound in my ears... the rest of the way is rug so there was no sound at all... elevator doors close and I feel safe again.

I learned that it's not so easy to walk confidently and silently at the same time, and I don't want a lot of attention on me right?

So, it was quick but very exciting... by the way, this was done around 3 am so there was not a lot of people around.... you girls think it was too much???

By the way, these are 2 pics of the sparky gray dress and you'll know why I had to change my outfit right?

Its good that you wernt wearing the dress when smoking, it would be a shame to smell up such a pretty one, or get a burn hole in it,but at least you got to go out, and remember what Mom said, always wear clean panties you never know when youll have an accident, :devil: :hugs: Charolette

GINA-CD
03-29-2007, 09:10 PM
well, I was out today for the second time let's say. expect a new post soon and bring something o eat 'cus it's gonna be looooong......

Mikala0589
03-29-2007, 09:33 PM
How Did You Get That Cleavage?!?!?! Seriously

GINA-CD
03-29-2007, 09:36 PM
How Did You Get That Cleavage?!?!?! Seriously

Well, Mother Nature + some help from a couple of tricks.... but mostly, what nature gave me...

Mikala0589
03-29-2007, 09:38 PM
What are the tricks?

KELLYANN
03-29-2007, 10:14 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM GINA!! GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE. I'M A SMOKER AS WELL. AND NOT ACCEPTED. IT IS DIFFACULT. SEEMS TO ME THAT 99.9 percent of cd's are not smokers. i love and respect my sisters. i always take it outside. we all have are vices. i very much respect ALL my friends. i am saddend, that i stink. i'm so sorry. LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! KELLYANN

Billijo49504
03-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Well Gina, I can also try to hide my boobs, if I wanted to. I'm a 38C naturally, that's with nothing done on my part. Just what god gave me. Like I told the wife, for $20 something I could get a bra, and for $28,000 I could have them removed, what's your choice. She said let's go to the womens dept for new lingerie for you....BJ

Paula T
03-29-2007, 11:15 PM
Well Gina, I can also try to hide my boobs, if I wanted to. I'm a 38C naturally, that's with nothing done on my part. Just what god gave me. Like I told the wife, for $20 something I could get a bra, and for $28,000 I could have them removed, what's your choice. She said let's go to the womens dept for new lingerie for you....BJ

I wished I had even just a little cleavage:p