PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Times

loki_uk
03-29-2007, 03:51 AM
Living in digs away from home I get plenty of chances to dress up going as far as having my own barbie bedroom in my lodgings

Now one cautionary piece of advise is don't leave too much male underwear at home or they might get mightly suspicious

I was tucked up in bed, when she said "You haven't taken much underwear away with you having you been taking mine" staring straight into my eyes

Then she jokingly asked had I knicked any of her dresses, got any wigs etc etc whilst I was still trying to look innocent and no doubt failing through embarrassement

Hmmm it's gone from I think she knows, to well and truly busted

Even stranger she hasn't been cross, but hasn't mentioned it in the past week since but then I did come home having written off my car in a nasty accident

At least I know it's not a divorce issue or she would have walked by now, even if she's just highly suspicious. Ok having kids means I wouldn't want to be me at home for now anyway, but it bodes well

I wonder what life will be when my kids grow up now, it seems like there maybea light at the end of the tunnel if I take things slowly :D

Sorry if I'm being a bit introspective but it was a bit of bombshell, even if someone is jokingly asking things you know sometimes that they mean more by it

Angie G
03-29-2007, 04:28 AM
Well good luck if she knows it my be a good thing :hugs:
Angie

EmmaB GG
03-29-2007, 04:45 AM
Sounds to me like she's suspicious of something - looks like you'll have to take the bull by the horns and talk to her, as having secrets causes big problems!

Make sure you're comfortable with what/how you're going to say it, but don't leave it too long .....

Good luck!

loki_uk
03-29-2007, 05:00 AM
Sounds to me like she's suspicious of something - looks like you'll have to take the bull by the horns and talk to her, as having secrets causes big problems!

Make sure you're comfortable with what/how you're going to say it, but don't leave it too long .....

Good luck!

No I had that at Christmas when she found some knickers in the bathroom she knew weren't hers and thought I'd had some other women in the house when she was at work

Well she knows I have my fetishes, but I was hoping it was easier for her to keep thinking that than the whole truth especially as shes less keen on me shaving, gowing my hair etc than I am

I've been avoiding the question for years, don't ask don't tell is much easier than admitting the whole truth...then I'd have pink baby doll dresses to explain, school girl outfits, a wardrobe of dresses and a whole range of womens business suits to explain :eek:

It would be hard to say that I wear womens clothes at every available moment when I'm away and have my own barbie bedroom, but I'm sure I'm not the only coward...besides its easier to let her push the boundries...she'll press me if she really wants to know but it's rather embarrassing to admit

Emma England
03-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Now one cautionary piece of advise is don't leave too much male underwear at home or they might get mightly suspicious

I was tucked up in bed, when she said "You haven't taken much underwear away with you having you been taking mine" staring straight into my eyes

Why don't you correct her by saying that you do have lots of underwear. Of the female variety!! :D :D

Sheri 4242
03-29-2007, 08:43 AM
Personally, I don't own any male underwear anymore. I have four adult children (none live at home, but all seem to find their way over to eat, use the washer & dryer, etc.). Only one knows that I CD. The funny thing is that none of the others has ever noticed that (a.) there is never any male underwear out to be washed, or (b.) that there are two sizes and styles of panties out to be washed as my wife and I wear different sizes and styles (mine are the medium strings and bikinis). :tongueout I love it -- thought I had raised more observant children -- LOL!!!

EmmaB GG
03-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Well, Loki, you might be in for a rougher time than you think if you continue to hide this from her. A genetic female mind tries to work things out and she may be adding 2+2 to make 6,7 or even 8!

Only you know how she might react - but please think about how this secrecy might be affecting her. There's a thread about "hurt" here and plenty of GG SO's have posted so it might give you some insight into what we go through.

Emx