PDA

View Full Version : So whats all this about ?

Sarah Plumber
03-29-2007, 04:06 AM
I've been thinking ... god help me....

I'm in a band. Now I've done this on and off for years but only recently have I started to sing backing on occation and would love to sing solo. The rest of the band are now telling I'm pretty good. But stick me in front of a mic on my own and I seize up. I'm guessing that my crossdressing is similar. I love it but as much as I'd like to take it further I'd probably be exactly the same. To dress up and try to go out or face somebody I know, I'd probably mess myself.

OK so I'm English and we have a reputation for being straight laced. Stiff upper lip and all that but there is something inside me that makes me very conservative. It's like a brick wall. I so much want to be more gragerious open and in your face but I just can't get to it. If I could, perhaps I could be so much more open to my wife. Oh to be brave enough to tell the world "I CROSSDRESS!"...and not give a damn what the world thinks. Thats the way it should be but there is the barrier in my charactor thats stops me.

Anybody feel the same?

As an aside. I would love to have a male mate (friend) who I could talk to about crossdressing. It would be great to be able to talk fast cars one minute and then frilly knickers the next. Oh to be able to say stuff like "my bra strap keeps slipping" or "have you seen that dress, I'd love to wear that, how do I improve the BHP on my car?". "stop looking up my skirt"..... Any takers?

xx Sarah

Angie G
03-29-2007, 04:22 AM
The omly thing stoping me form going out is my looks light make-up don't do it :hugs:
Angie

Sarah Plumber
03-29-2007, 04:32 AM
I must admit that I'm 6ft 6" and I really don't think I'd pass. So that does'nt help... or the beer gut !!

loki_uk
03-29-2007, 04:44 AM
If you want to meet people some kind of support group would be a safer bet then heading straight off to some tranny bar and having maybe a bit of a culture shock

Lisa Golightly
03-29-2007, 05:06 AM
Confidence comes with time... and as you meet more people enfemme the less you'll think about it...

Straight laced with a stiff upper lip... Hmmmm some might say I'm a total exhibitionist ;)

AERIN
03-29-2007, 10:05 AM
I am a singer too and feel more comfortable singing enfemme. As Aerin I am less inhibited for some reason. The only problem is the Elvis like voice coming from a girl. LOL.
It blows their minds then the jig is up.

Kate Simmons
03-29-2007, 10:25 AM
I am a singer too and feel more comfortable singing enfemme. As Aerin I am less inhibited for some reason. The only problem is the Elvis like voice coming from a girl. LOL.
It blows their minds then the jig is up.Don't sell yourself short, Hon. Don't forget, I've heard you sing. There's much more to the singing than just a feminine voice, it's the heart you put into it.;) :happy:

vbcdgrl
03-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi, Sarah. I'm conservative too, both politically and socially. But, when I'm dressed, I seem to be more open, gregarious, sociable. Once I'm out there en femme, I don't care much if I'm discovered. Cding is, by far, the "wildest" activity I endulge.
Hey, if I were in a band, I'd be fanticizing how much fun it would be to play a gig en femme.
Well, better get back to my model airplanes....

Vikki

az_azeel
03-29-2007, 05:32 PM
I agree with you sarah.. with the I crossdress bit.... but if you wanna chat get yourself an msn link you can find me online most nights (usually after 9)when the kids are not looking over my shoulder... certainly talk cars or bikes if you wish and most probably clothes.... but I dont think i would want to look up you skirt.....:straightface:
take care az