PDA

View Full Version : Almost out

joperinal
03-29-2007, 05:01 AM
At the beginning of this year I started (again) with CD. Only this time I found internet as a great help to get information and the place to order things.
During my search for information this forum helped me a lot to understand more about me, the why´s and how´s of CD. On internet on a forum I ran into someone (of Dutch "Tri-ess") who invited me to a make up workshop, with the option to go and have a drink en femme afterwards. A bit scary because no one has ever seen me before and I felt a bit guilty in "cheating" / lying about my night out. As the day came closer I wanted to cancel the whole thing becasue of this. But on the other hand I was curious of how I would look and feel, once completely dressed up with make up and wig.

So I packed my bag with my stuff and left of for the evening. First very nervous to be there at all. What on earth I am getting into, but later on after waiting for the others to arriver I felt more at ease. It was really strange to see the transformation happening in the mirror. First the foundation was put on. This foundation has the color orange in it, this takes out the blue of the beardshade. Then the normal foundation, eyebrows, the eyes, mascara blush and lips. There I was looking as a deer in the headlights of a car. Amazing.

Then the others started to change in womens clothing and it was also time for me to change. The first time walking in womns clothing in front of other people. Then I put on my wig and... :love: Wow.

Too bad the other gurl did not show up, cause I was supposed to borrow her shoes. So no drinks and no first steps "outside". That will be another day and an other story.

This first step was already amazing and I even got compliments of the others. So here are some pictures of me. Hopefully you like them too.

loki_uk
03-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Do it again, it's so much more fun not to just dress in private all the time

Carin
03-29-2007, 05:55 AM
You look FABulous

Connie D50
03-29-2007, 11:32 AM
you look great have fun with all your trips out

joperinal
03-29-2007, 02:46 PM
thanks for the compliments

insearchofme
03-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Very pretty!!!!!

danielle_from_cal
03-29-2007, 05:46 PM
You look very nice. Very feminine posture too.

krisla
03-29-2007, 06:15 PM
You look great, slow but steady and you will be out.

Krisla