PDA

View Full Version : Dressing/shopping/trying on

Jayne
03-29-2007, 05:18 AM
Hi all

I have been on holiday all week and normally can get two days dressing as the wife is at work two days a week.
She was ill one of her work days so I almost went mental.
Today is different, she is at work I painted my nails last night in preperation.
This morning while she got ready (so did I). I like to have female under garments on all day if I am going to do it, right up till bed time.
While she was in the bathroom washing her hair, I got out of bed, slipped on a pair of stockings and suspender belt, quickly slipped on a pair of panties and coverd it all in a pair of jeans.
When I took her to work I had my sandles in the boot and my black bra in my pocket.
I drove to Matalan and in the car park slipped the bra on under my tee shirt, put the sandles into my coat pocket.
I went into the store and checked the male dressing room (no one on).
I picked out a couple of dresses and skirts and lacy tops (I don't know my size as I don't fully dress much).
With a dry mouth I approached the changing room, still no one there
I took the furthest room and closed the curtain. Out came the strappy sandles and off came my male clothes.
I was so excited I tingled.
I tried on all the items and discovered I could get into a 16 in a dress and a 14 in a skirt.
I redressed and carefully left the room. Put all the items back them picked a few more and did it again. I eventually bought a lovely black dress with white spots.
Home I rushed and I have it on now, I also put on foundation and make up
I put on mascara, eye shadow and lip gloss and it feels great.
I hope I can get the stuff off before I meet the wife at lunch time