PDA

View Full Version : hello girlfreind.........

Wendy me
02-16-2005, 10:51 AM
ok wendy is like playing around today (supprize ) you know a little of this a little of that..........bras pantys silps skirts tops shoes heels boots...........
just mix and match ..............yes dress up thats it..............dress up....
love that .........

ok for now i got this outfit on that just feels like it fits like a glove you know just feels that speciel way..............just nice ...........fun ..........right............
you know when you look at your selfe you just say hello girlfreind............????

well right now i got my tight black pantys on fav. black push up bra makes nice with the cleaveage thingy........low rize black tights............so nice
like a warm hug around my leggs..............4 inch strappy heels oh thay do hurt my feet in a most delightful way.............a way too tight skirt black and short...........don't forget to breath (short ones)........and a black pull over thats so tight i might have to cut my way out of.........i moosed up my hair
this morning and fogot to brush it out ........kinda wild curly and all over ......
works well ............for now yes ..........hello grilfreind ..........we like it like this.........................................

what do you wear that makes you go .........hello girlfreind??????????????

if you don't try it ............you will love it............... ;)

Priscilla1018
02-16-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi Wendy,

I can guarentee it is definately, absolutely,positivley,almost sure,I think not my beard. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Wendy me
02-16-2005, 11:10 AM
Hi Wendy,

I can guarentee it is definately, absolutely,positivley,almost sure,I think not my beard. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

lol i think you mean "his" beard..................??????????? ;)

Priscilla1018
02-16-2005, 11:13 AM
lol i think you mean "his" beard..................??????????? ;)

Asolutely, I think

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

racheal
02-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Well Wendy, it sounds like you've had yourself a great day! Yes, tight fitting clothes gives one a sensual feeling and to be able to show off your cleavage it a good 'natural high'. Keep up the great thoughts and actions. :D

Maddie Knight
02-16-2005, 05:47 PM
At the moment, my new wig.
As soon as I put it on thats it, no more boy hello girl. :)
Of couse it does not stop there, you need the underware, the clothes,the heals, the makeup and the jewelry. There thats the look compleat. :)