PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god

kimberly_nicole
03-29-2007, 11:29 AM
No, seriously.

My parents both leave for work before I wake up and don't get home until 5, so I am usually clear to crossdress all morning and afternoon that I have night school. I was upstairs in my kitchen eating lunch just now crossdressed in like a medium lengthed skirt and a tank top, and my doorbell rang. Usually my mom has people drop off their income taxes for her to do around this time of year. I looked at the door, which has a window built in the top half, and it's an old lady who could see straight through the house to me. I quickly ran out of her sight and downstairs. I threw off the skirt and shirt and found a pair of pants that still had a belt through the loops from last night. I hopped upstairs while pulling the pants up and connected the belt, and then I walked up to the door. The old lady was about to leave, but then she turned around to face me. An old man was waiting at the sidewalk waiting. "Oh, I thought nobody was home! I left you an invitation right there." there was a piece of paper on the ground and I picked it up. Jesus was on the front. I smiled and thanked her and they left. Then I looked on the back, and it said Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. That made me laugh, but what made me laugh even more was when I noticed that I never zipped up, and they both had a good shot of my junk in a blue, lacey thong.

:eek: Good thing they weren't friends of my parents. So I had to share that.

Butterfly Bill
03-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Lots of people have thought of answering the door for Jehovah's Witnesses in ways even more blatant than the way you did, in the hopes that doing so would discourage them from coming again. But I can tell you from experience that they will be back even if you answer the door unabashedly enfemme. I finally had to tell them outright that I already have a church home where I am very satisfied. (And that wasn't a made up excuse.)

kimberly_nicole
03-29-2007, 01:16 PM
I could imagine, but I just forgot. Kind of embarrassed now.

Cristi
03-29-2007, 01:25 PM
We don't get them visiting too much in my area, but I've always been tempted (If I DO know that that is who they are and that they are NOT from the neighborhood) to just open the door en femme to see how they deal with it.

I'd hate to do it, though, and have one of them mention that they are married to somebody I work with or such!

Dasein9
03-29-2007, 01:32 PM
LOL! That's pretty funny. :)

Try opening the door nude. Maybe that'd do it?

Seriously, I find this approach works best: "Thank you. I know these materials aren't free, so I'd prefer you save them for those who haven't heard the Good News." No commitments, and it's in their language.

Kerry Owens
03-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Nice to see you Butterfly Bill, Lawren and I wondered where y'all were!

Kate Simmons
03-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Ever find it interesting that JW women always wear dresses or skirts and rarely, if ever, wear pants?:happy:

Colleentg
03-29-2007, 04:07 PM
I had nearly the same situation, but it was a couple ladies from a local baptist church. I saw them coming, so I figured I'd just open the door and see what they had to say. They thought I was a female at first until I spoke, then the look on their faces when they realized I wasn't! A Kodak moment! To avoid being rude, they stuttered while handing me some literature and told me God loves everyone, no matter what. Then while turning to leave, one remarked how good I looked. I said thanks and have a nice day, ladies! You just gotta love some people.

cd_elsie
03-29-2007, 06:17 PM
They showed up at my door once I thought it would be funny open the door to greated them in the bra and panty set I had on at the time. They talked and then they left. ( First time anyone saw me dressed in female clothing) The next morning there was a cute 8-1/2 x 11 cardboard type sign in my mailbox that read " There will be no fire escape in hell" I laughed. Best thing though is they walk by and don't stop in any more.

tammie
03-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Hi Everyone: I would have been offended if they had left a sign in my mailbox saying I was going to hell! How outrageous that they would deign to judge U as going to hell for wearing women's undergarments. I think it is more likely they will be cut off from god's grace than U.

trannie T
03-29-2007, 09:19 PM
Did you notice that Jesus was not wearing pants.

Sharon
03-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi Everyone: I would have been offended if they had left a sign in my mailbox saying I was going to hell! How outrageous that they would deign to judge U as going to hell for wearing women's undergarments. I think it is more likely they will be cut off from god's grace than U.

If you reread the original post, you won't see anywhere where it is stated that Kimberly Nichole was told she was going to hell, even though she thinks her panties must have been visible.

They showed up at my door once I thought it would be funny open the door to greated them in the bra and panty set I had on at the time. They talked and then they left. ( First time anyone saw me dressed in female clothing) The next morning there was a cute 8-1/2 x 11 cardboard type sign in my mailbox that read " There will be no fire escape in hell" I laughed. Best thing though is they walk by and don't stop in any more.

Whatever happened to just saying "no thank you" when unwanted people come to your door or telephone you? It's not like it happens ten times a day. And why go out of your way to intentionally provoke reactions? This is one reason why crossdressers are often viewed as perverts or worse.

Gads, no wonder so many of us are attacked.:sad: