PDA

View Full Version : Is there a trigger that causes you togo from desire to action?

Wanda.cd.northern.NH
03-29-2007, 03:13 PM
I have been CDing, on and off, since I was a teen and have not been able to determine if there is a trigger that causes me to go from the desire or thought of dressing to actually dressing. In my case opportunity is partially responsible but I was wondering if there is one thing that triggers your thoughts or desires and turns that into action?

Charolette time
03-29-2007, 03:40 PM
I have been CDing, on and off, since I was a teen and have not been able to determine if there is a trigger that causes me to go from the desire or thought of dressing to actually dressing. In my case opportunity is partially responsible but I was wondering if there is one thing that triggers your thoughts or desires and turns that into action?

I get the urge to dress out of the blue, some times I wake up and cannot wait to get dressed, other times Ill be thinking about some thing entierly different and it will hit me, just cannot explain the feeling, hope that helps, :hugs: Charolette

Colleentg
03-29-2007, 03:52 PM
I dress most of the time, actually I don't have any pure male clothing, so I have different moods. I tend to procrastinate a lot, I get to thinking about wearing something completely different and often never do it. But I still think about it a lot. At least my neighbors are getting used to the me I love to be. They have been seeing me in more 'attractive' things lately. I love the looks they give me, too, especially when I open the door to them wanting to borrow something.
Anyway, there are times out of the blue, I put on something I haven't worn in a while, something way over to the side of the closet or under everything else in a drawer. Then, I think, why don't I wear this more often?

Sharon B.
03-29-2007, 04:00 PM
For me it could be just seeing attractive woman wearing stockings or a nice looking dress in an ad. Other times it just feels right to do it.

franvonceder
03-29-2007, 04:57 PM
In the past it has sometimes the opportunity to crossdress that starts a fresh period of croodressing. Other times it has been seeing an attractive woman or being drawn to attractive lingerie and treating myself! Now I am older and developed gynecomastia, only just about size A, shaved my body and legs that seems to keep me CDing to some extent most of the time.

Love

Fran.

Deidra Cowen
03-29-2007, 05:01 PM
Any decent amount of time that I am free and clear of work or family obligations usually results in me dressing up.

Thats primarily weekends and a week night or two each week.

Julie York
03-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Interesting question. I haven't been able to work out what it is. It's a sort of .....needing-a-cuddle-feeling.

Or a feeling horny and showing off feeling.

Some times they get mixed up.