PDA

View Full Version : An idea for us. "makeover" show for CDs?

rhonda jane
03-30-2007, 03:53 AM
I really like to watch the "makeover" television shows. I mean, I enjoy seeing the transformation of a raggedy woman into an attractive babe. So why isn't there a "makeover" show for crossdressers? We would go from drab to fab. It'd be marvey!

Maybe in a more sophisticated segment on the show there could be makeovers for drag queens who look too trampy and overdone, into respectable, presentable ladies?

If you know anybody in the TV side of show biz, let them know about my idea. I think they would get a great reception and terrific ratings for a CDTV show. What do y'all think?

Kate Simmons
03-30-2007, 04:01 AM
Sounds like a plan Rhonda Jane. Tell you what , send 'em to my place. I've been sick the last couple of days and haven't body shaved or shaved my face, so I have a 3 day beard and look like crap. If they could make a "silk purse" out of this "sow's ear", I'd really be impressed. As long as they don't show me when I first get up in the morning. That's enough to scare the pants off of Freddy Kruger.:eek: :heehee:

Angie G
03-30-2007, 04:30 AM
I'd watch that show :hugs:
Angie

Peka TG
03-30-2007, 04:53 AM
OMG I love those shows!!!!:D
I daydream about that happening to me one day.:heehee: Walking down the street and having a chance at a fabulous makeover!!
I'd do a show like that in a heartbeat.

A girl can daydream can't she???

xoxo
Peka

Karren H
03-30-2007, 06:37 AM
A TG version of "What Not To Wear"...... "Waht Not Supposed To Wear". :D

But I got tired of waiting for their peps to contact my peps so I made my own transformation videos... Lol.

Karren

NatalieGirl
03-30-2007, 07:04 AM
There is a cable channel that caters to GLBT. I forget the name. Perhaps they might be interested.

Peka TG
04-01-2007, 12:26 PM
There is a cable channel that caters to GLBT. I forget the name. Perhaps they might be interested.

LOGO

Melanie R
04-01-2007, 01:28 PM
I really like to watch the "makeover" television shows. I mean, I enjoy seeing the transformation of a raggedy woman into an attractive babe. So why isn't there a "makeover" show for crossdressers? We would go from drab to fab. It'd be marvey!

Maybe in a more sophisticated segment on the show there could be makeovers for drag queens who look too trampy and overdone, into respectable, presentable ladies?

If you know anybody in the TV side of show biz, let them know about my idea. I think they would get a great reception and terrific ratings for a CDTV show. What do y'all think?

Since my wife and I are involved with a producer with A & E who is planning on a TG series on A & E hopefully in the Fall, we will suggest to Lisa your suggestion.

Melanie

rhonda jane
04-11-2007, 01:51 AM
Melanie R.,

That would be terrific if my idea became part of a nationally broadcast show.
It would be terrificker if the whole show was just what I suggested, wouldn't it? Thanks for anything you might do to move the idea and our compulsion along.

Joy Carter
04-11-2007, 04:53 AM
There was a show that did this very thing. I'll check You Tube.

Raychel
04-11-2007, 05:40 AM
I would totally enjoy a show like that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stephenie S
04-11-2007, 09:17 AM
I would LOVE to have the expertise of Stacy and Clinton for a few days worth of advice and have often wished they would do a "What not to Wear" show for us. I think a few CD episodes would fly.

Steph

Kerrie Sifton
04-11-2007, 11:33 AM
I encountered this site compliments of Lowla some months back, hope the link works, it is quite fun
From a Japanese site
There are about 20 or so short videos of the makeovers, the girls are very pretty too. Marvelous ideas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opuqmCUqd4I

:D